It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on Fire May 19 2009 [Video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Greetings All,

This news report back in may shows what some feel was a UFO on Fire in the atmosphere above .

Have UFOs caught on fire ?

This was impressive to view this newscast and see this .

The News Reporter at the Tv Station says witnesses saw a ball of Fire in the sky for about 15 minutes.

No other details .

Credit Source This came from Channel 5 News in Singapore China and was posted on Youtube back in May 2009.

The Newscaster reported this in the beginning of the Story as a UFO .

I have not seen any updates on this story .

What do you feel this is ?

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I've seen this video on here somewhere before. Gawd knows when, or what the outcome was. It's an interesting video, but IIRC, it had a quite mundane explanation (don't they all
)

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It's the contrail of a high altitude plane illuminated by the setting sun.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think the general opinion on this was it was a contrail reflecting the sunset.
Discussed within this thread, along with other similar sightings...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Phage and Warrenb give great examples and explanations.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

What do you feel this is ?

Well, you're the space commander, aren't you?!?

Call your ships, that are in orbit. See if they're missing one....

In the meantime, it sure as heck looks like nothing more than the contrail, as suggested.

Is it moving extremely fast?? No. Does it exhibit non-linear motion? No.

Pretty mundane.

[edit on 12 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hey... nice contrail
At least that's what it looks like to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
As I review this news story and the video that was taken you can see it canot be a contrail .
Contrails do not look like they are burning up most are white in the skies above .
The Object appears to have red on the outer circle .

That could be from the video cam itself creating this or not.

Normally when heat or something is burning you can detect red around the area .

I would hope some UFO Investigative groups in Singapore or Internationally would do some serious examination of this footage .

Compare a real contrail that you see to this its very different .

The possibilities are endless

Blessings and Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
As I review this news story and the video that was taken you can see it canot be a contrail .
Contrails do not look like they are burning up most are white in the skies above .
The Object appears to have red on the outer circle .

That could be from the video cam itself creating this or not.

Normally when heat or something is burning you can detect red around the area .

I would hope some UFO Investigative groups in Singapore or Internationally would do some serious examination of this footage .

Compare a real contrail that you see to this its very different .

The possibilities are endless

Blessings and Peace

It looks like you didnt read the thread that meatballxl5 posted above, take a look all is explained.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
um.. other articles or not.. we need to know several things before any decisions as to what it is before saying contrail. And there are several things that need to be explained before saying its a UFO on fire..

WHere is the smoke? something burning that immensely in our atmosphere would definitely produce smoke. That high up it may even produce a tonne of steam as well regardless of what the material of said "object" is.
If its a contrail.. where is the sun in relation to the plane? what direction is it flying in? What type of airplain is it? Why did Singapore not produce the same statement, and why was there no record of this flight produced immediately. Asians are very meticulous people.. that would have been stated on the news. Not "many people are saying they saw a UFO on fire in the skies. Considering the distance between the trees, and the 'plane' in the video.. it was moving far too slow. You cannot say helicopter, or balloon, or anything else we have that flies.. as they do not leave contrail.
Why was there no contrail beyond that burning point? So basically it boils down to one fact to this date. We dont know what it was so it is a UFO. Not so much in the alien sense... we dont know what it was period. Yea I know.. phage, and whomever else posted.. some bullox about contrails in another article. not saying they are stupid.. but that doesnt explain it to me. When my questions are answered by UFO horny alien worshippers, and or the infamous "PROVE IT" sect.. both possibilities are still open.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Something like the 'ghost rocket' sightings of 1943.
Using anti gravity engines.
Same type of craft, same type of characteristics.

Assuming the craft is in one place the gaseous build up
from the engines are illuminated by the sun unless they
become illuminated a night, then you have unusual engines.

Anti gravity is good unless you get stuck.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It was a combination between GOLDRAKE , Tesla, The Galactic federation of my butt and Mikey Mouse. I know that no one will take seriously Mikey Mouse being evil, but he IS. Don't trust him because of his funny ears, the guy is evil, and uses his ears in order to mesmerize you and put you in contact with the galactic federation of whatever you want.
Raikkonen was a world champion and got mesmerized by those ears: now he drives very slow, poor guy
. They are going to own our world.
Anyway, they lost control of their spacecraft and no one took care of them (they are very advanced, but everyone of them make his own business, besides the crisis is way more out of control you can ever imagine, it reached Zeta Reticuli, this is why they abandoned their brothers to such a sad end). Poor greys, or white, or purple or whatever they are bros, invent maintenance before coming back here.

ITS a CONTRAIL mate, the sun low on the horizon + its altitude gives to you that nice effect: there are hundreds of videos like this one.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Didn't check the video but I have a few others in my playlist.

This hit the news due to not being a regular contrail.
Most likely from being in the same spot for hours unlike
contrails that stream across the sky.

There is a difference.
The contrail experts have nothing on this.
I've seen all their photos, nothing like this.

This stationary contrail must have been checked against the
experts before saying there was something unusual.

So a contrail in hover might be from a UFO must be the inference
here and not just if its a contrail.

new topics

top topics

join