It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darwin tipped as world's next UFO hotspot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

IF UFO enthusiasts have their way, tourists will soon be flocking to Darwin from around the world seeking close encounters with aliens rather than crocs and other mundane critters. Alan Ferguson is one who believes alien activity in the skies over the Northern Territory could rival the wonders of Kakadu, Katherine Gorge and Uluru. For the past year he has claimed publicly to have seen unidentified flying objects circling above his home in Acacia Hills, south of Darwin. Earlier this week, he made public a video that he says proves his case. "You wouldn't believe it if you didn't see it for your own eyes," he said. The video has been screened on television and drawn thousands of internet hits. Mr Ferguson has created a website to entice people Down Under to see for themselves. "After seeing all these sightings and UFOs for years, I said to myself we're crazy for not promoting this joint as a UFO hotspot," he said.

www.news.com.au...
More at Link

This looks interesting, Having Lived in Darwin, I never noticed any UFO's myself but a lot of people I know from there claimed they had.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I am looking for this so called video and I can not seem to find it.

If anybody finds it, please post a link or embed. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Sorry about that, I thought the link was in the news story

UFO Territory
This is the web site they talk about, you will find the videos on the left hand side.

join