It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO kidnaps a plane!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I saw a plane today with my own eyes and near it was white specks dotting in and out, maybe God works in mysterious way, you thik its a UFO but it could still be something more possitive and not so negative as people think like abuctions.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Meet the creator, SCI-FI filmmaker and special effects expert Justin Martinez.

Just a social experiment, nothing else. More of Justin Martinez and the Martinez brothers.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I wanted to the video more closely, so I've made a video of it stabilized.

Youtube Analysis: Airplane Abducted By UFO: Caught On Tape

Here are a few things I've noticed.

Some of the frames in the closeup make it look as though both the UFO and plane were added in post and their track is a little wobbly. This could instead just be my tracking wobbling and tricking my eye.

The spot where the plane and the roof intersect has a bird instantly fly up. I just found that bizarre.

Notice the bob downward of the UFO before it zips off screen. This is similar to the animation principle called anticipation. While it looks good in motion, it doesn't necessarily make any sense with a gravity defying space ship. This could be a telltale sign that it was animated.

I have seen comments saying that the frames per second do not match. If you watch the video and tab through it frame by frame, there are no repeat frames. Every frame has camera shake on it. Extra shaking can be added in post, but I see no evidence of a repeat frame from 3-2 pulldown or anything like that with a separately moving UFO during that frame.

My gut still tells me fake, though.

(p.s. I wasn't able to embed vid. It kept adding a "/" to the end of the link, and it wouldn't work for me. The URL above should work fine, though.)

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
Meet the creator, SCI-FI filmmaker and special effects expert Justin Martinez.

Well there you go. Thanks Free Spirit. I don't really mind people posting "hoaxes" personally as long as they quickly tell people the truth and there is no confusion. It helps us flex our skeptic muscles. People just out and out lying on the other hand I have different feelings towards.

The creepy hands video in the link is rad. Much more imaginative than the plane abduction, but more outside the realm of possibility.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Add that saucers can't do Immelmans or fly down in a curve like
that UFO did.

He puts block on comments.
Try the HD link.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
When you click on the posted vid where it says "click here for better quality" it takes you to youtube directly but its a different vid of the same scene........ its pretty scarey and well funny lol

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Someone please move this thread to the hoax forum. Tankuverrymuch

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Do people not read through the whole thread before posting? It's very obviously CGI, for reasons that have been clearly explained several times. It belongs in the HOAX forum.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Man would of been cool if it was real!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Going close to a orb or saucer from Tesla would demolish
the normal craft.
See Mantel case.
Since the Tesla craft is holding on to the ether by enormous
pressure waves any thing that comes close must be rejected.
However one rescue ship from above might sync into a stranded
or malfunctioning ship from above and supply the power or force
to move back to the base area.
Perhaps the Travis Walton base as the ship can go anywhere on
earth very quickly so why have a lot of bases.
However navigation points might be needed as noted by Bill Lyne.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join