It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO kidnaps a plane!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

great post I thought i was the first on this haha but its smells CGI

Ill hope the experts finding out were it came from

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Not sure about this one?

Was there any reports of missing planes?

As far as I know, there's only one case of a plane gone missing due to UFO activity, and thats the Frederick Valentich case. Its corroberated with ATC recording and independant witnesses on the ground.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well the vid may be a fake, but the fact that 2 airplanes have gone missing in the last few days, one in Austrailia, and one in south America, got me thinking of the web bot saying people would be "dissapearing" out of the air.... so mabey dissapearing from planes more than walking down the street?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Maybe UFO's do have something to do with plane crashes.... maybe they shut off the electrical equipment or suddenly show up bright white in front of the crew and they go blind and crash the plane..........

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
If this was real I think we'd all have heard about it by now. Cool film though, I want to know just how this was done. Someone mentions dragonflies but I really don't think so.

It's more than likely CGI unless there has been a plane go missing.... but how about the moron skeptic saying it's a dragonfly. Do these idiots actually bother watching the videos..... I've never seen a dragonfly fly like a plane before.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Total Package]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Cool. The 1955 "This Island Earth" movie - one of my favorites.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
Holy cow!

How do you know it's not real? Was this already proven a hoax? I can't ever tell!

If this was a real video and I took it the first thing I would do is go to a TV station.... then chuck it up on youtube... and then actually respond to people who are asking me questions about it on youtube instead of sitting there silent watching people's reaction. Convinced it's fake now.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Do we want to take this one seriously for one minute, since someone seems to don't be convinced it's CGI?
ok

Video description:

A UFO snatches an airplane out of the sky, then shoots off toward space. Incredible footage slowed down and zoomed in.

Real UFO caught on tape.

Caught on video. Aliens. Alien abduction sighting sightings.

Well, some questions to start, JUST to start.

• When was this video taken?
  • Where?
  • By whom?
  • How many people witnessed the event?
  • Is there any witness with some FIRST AND LAST NAME? (real ones)
  • Is there any media coverage of the event?
  • Is there some radar tracking of the event?
  • Has the event been investigated by some authority?
  • If yes, which one?
  • If yes, did they come to some conclusion?
  • If yes, what conclusion they came to?

Feel free to post here the answers to these questions, of course corroborated by proofs: otherwise, this is just another bunch of pixels uploaded to YouTube. NO "fear of men in black" explanations allowed.
    Have a nice day

• posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:20 AM
    link   
    Looks very CGI to me.

The "UFO" moves far too smoothly and too precisely and sits too stationary in the video for me to think it's real.

It just lacks the feeling of a real object, IMO.

Interesting how the cameraman 'follows' the projected path of the objects and then zooms in right where they would emerge from behind the house. He doesn't side step or step back to try to keep them in view. Just turns the camera "assuming" to catch up with them.

Doesn't feel right to me and just looks fake.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:52 AM
    link   
    If it was real we wouldnt believe it anyway. They could get away with anything including broad daylight abductions.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:59 AM
    link   
    reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

...maybe they shut off the electrical equipment or suddenly show up bright white in front of the crew...

Errrrmmmm....airplanes don't need electricity to continue flying.

And, most Human pilots I know have eyelids. And hands. You know, to block sudden bright lights, it's kind of instinctive.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:08 AM
    link   
    I think the smoking gun on this video is the simple fact that the camera man followed the airplane the entire time, and not the UFO. The airplane was in the center of the camera the whole time...

You would think if he was actually filming a UFO he would try to zoom in on the UFO, or the camera would be centered on the UFO, but that is not the case..

This to me proves that the UFO wasn't even there, and he was only filming the airplane. Then later he added the UFO in there. He couldn't zoom in on something that wasn't there....

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:44 AM
    link   
    There is an update posted by jmart714 regarding this footage.

UPDATE:The airplane was approaching Davis Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson Arizona
    at approximately 4:15PM MST on August 8th, 2009. Possible military cover up. We first
    witnessed the object hovering in a locked position high in the sky, west of the base. We
    thought it was a balloon, until it dropped in elevation a few thousand feet in less then a
    second. At that point I ran inside and grabbed my digital still camera and rushed
    outside in time to catch the object approaching the airplane from behind. Unfortunately
    the microphone barely works on the camera, from being dropped so many times, so
    you can't hear much. But at least there is a little. The object made no sound,
    completely silent.There was an attempt to take the video to the media, unfortunately,
    every affiliate rejected the video due to lack of evidence. There was no report in the
    city of a missing airplane, nor did the Air Force Base report anything missing. Many of
    the news affiliates did confirm that they had received calls on August 8th from various
    sources, claiming they had seen a UFO. They said that they receive calls on a regular
    basis dealing with UFOs all the time, as well as many hoax videos, and there was no
    reason to believe my video was anything different. They refused to believe that the Air
    Force base would withhold information about a missing airplane.I'm hoping that more
    videos surface to confirm this object was real. We live within a mile of the base, so I
    don't know how many people witnessed the event. I'm sure nobody living on the base
    will be talking. Unfortunately.

jmart714

It seems all we have to do is to contact Davis Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson,
    Arizona to confirm this story. Would they agree to talk?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:05 PM
    link   
    reply to post by weedwhacker

O yes, so if a ufo suddenly appears in front of you while you are driving and is bright white are you:

A) going to shield your eyes?
    B) hit the brake?

or

C) crash the car?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:22 PM
    link   
    That ufo was obviously hungry lol

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:53 PM
    link   
    reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

We were talking airplanes, NOW we're talking cars
    ??

Cars crash into thing quickly 'cuz they're on the ground!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:55 PM
    link   
    reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes but my point is that whatever a person is driving or flying, if a bright white light appeared before you and blinded you you'd lose control of whatever you were driving/flying

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:10 PM
    link   
    That UFO wrappd round the wings of the plane and went straight up, I can believe it is real, the rapture maybe? Well that plane was wrapped up for sure and taken up.
    The planes don't fall out of th sky in the rapture they get taken up - Tim Lahay - God is not a terrorist he won't crash them down on us like you imagine and leave non believers to die in a crash. There are no Aliens just believe and wake up.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:41 AM
    link   
    If this one is faked -- well done. Notice the trail as the apparent UFO comes in. Not something tricksters easily include or think to add.
    Like to know where, when ?

Decoy

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:57 AM
    link   
    reply to post by wigit

well the jump to light speed makes it believable,but really?Why would you think a UFO would abduct a plane??It could be edited like sony vegas or something but still for me it looks real and i believe it a little

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join