It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In'tl Swine Flu Conference (DC Aug 19 -20th)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I know that many of us have been on the fence on whether or not the H1N1 is the governments way of controlling the masses. Some say the swine flu is no more deadly than the regular seasonal flu and that TPTB are just scaremongering. Others would say that it's Big Pharma's way of making even more money with such meds as Tamiflu and Relenza. Whatever your theory or thoughts I wanted everyone to take a look at this. It is a conference that will be held in Washington DC on Aug 19 -20. It outlines such things as Mass Fatality Management Planning and Psychological Issues.

While we have seen similar measures taken when the Avian/Bird flu made news, I thought this was something worthy of reading. In the past I have read and seen pictures of people claiming that the gov for years have been planning for deaths of something on a large scale. We have seen Fema containment units and supposed coffins. I am not here to debate anything but rather just provide additional information. I just don't recall such measures taken like it has been with the H1N1 flu. It just gives me pause

Personally? I read and keep abreast of the goings on and take precaution if need be to protect my family from anything possible because whether it be this virus or the next we will eventually get hit with a strain of something that will rival the 1918 influenza outbreak and we have to be prepared.

Anyway...please take a look.

www.new-fields.com...

Let me know if this link didn't work correctly. I seem to be challenged when doing these types of things.

Also if you cannot access the PDF file ~ here is the link where I first saw the information.

www.doomdaily.com...

Mods ~ I apologize in advance if this is not the correct place to put this. Move if necessary. Thanks

join