It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer ...What the Government Dont Tell You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hello,

Just a few things Ive found out, which when pieced together paint a very suspicious picture. Let me know what you think.

Almost all foods that we eat, after being digested, absorbed, and metabolized, release either an acid or an alkaline base (bicarbonate) into blood. Grains, fish, meat, poultry, shellfish, cheese, milk, and salt all produce acid, so the introduction and dramatic rise in our consumption of these foods meant that the typical Western diet became more acid-producing. Consumption of fresh fruit and vegetables decreased, which further made the Western diet acid-producing.

Western Diet - PH - Acidity ^^

In 1932 Otto Warburg won the Nobel Prize in Medicine for his discovery that cancer was anaerobic: cancer occurs in the absence of free oxygen. As innocuous as this discovery might seem, it is actually a startling and significant finding worthy of a Nobel Prize. What it basically means is that cancer is caused by a lack of free oxygen in the body and therefore, whatever causes this to occur is the cause of all cancers.
In chemistry, alkali solutions (pH over 7.0) tend to absorb oxygen, while acids (pH under 7.0)tend to expel oxygen. For example, a mild alkali can absorb over 100 times as much oxygen as a mild acid. Therefore, when the body becomes acidic by dropping below pH 7.0 (note:all body fluids, except for stomach and urine, are supposed to be mildly alkaline at pH 7.4), oxygen isdriven out of the body thereby, according to Nobel Prize winner Otto Warburg,inducing cancer. Stomach fluids must remain acidic to digest food and urine must remain acidic to remove wastes from the body. Blood is the exception. Blood must always remain at an alkaline pH 7.4 so that it can retain its oxygen. When adequate mineral consumption is in the diet, the blood is supplied the crucial minerals required to maintain an alkaline pH of 7.4. However when insufficient mineral consumption is in the diet, the body is forced to rob Peter (other body fluids) to pay Paul (the blood). In doing so, it removes crucial minerals, such as calcium, from the saliva, spinal fluids, kidneys, liver, etc., in order to maintain the blood at pH 7.4. This causes the de-mineralized fluids and organs to become acidic and therefore anaerobic, thus inducing not only cancer, but a host of other degenerative diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, lupus, etc..

Everyone knows that the human body is made up of 78% water by weight, and that water is hydrogen and oxygen gases. When nitrogen gas and carbon in the form of carbon dioxide and methane gases are added, the total gas in the body by weight becomes over 95%. Almost half of the remaining 5% that makes up the human body and controls all biological functions is the mineral calcium.

No other mineral is capable of performing as many biological functions as is calcium. Calcium is involved in almost every biological function. This amazing mineral provides the electrical energy for the heart to beat and for all muscle movement. It is the calcium ion that is responsible for feeding every cell. It does this by latching on to seven nutrient molecules and one water molecule and pulls them through the nutrient channel. It then detaches its load and returns to repeat the process. Another important biological job for calcium is DNA replication, which is crucial for maintaining youth and a healthy body. DNA replication is the basis for all body repair and can only occur “on a substrate of calcium”. Thus, low calcium means low body repair and premature aging. As important as all these and hundreds of other biological functions of calcium are to human health, none is more important than the job of pH control. Calcium to acid, is like water to a fire. Calcium quickly destroys oxygen robbing acid in the body fluids. Thus, the more calcium, the more oxygen, and therefore, the less cancer and other degenerative disease.

Calcium Vs Cancer ^^

Go to the link, read how the Okinawans are some of the longest lived people and how evidence suggests that a contributory factor with regards to their low levels of disease and so on, is the water they drink, which is high in calcium and other minerals.

Also, one more thing, do you not think it is suspicious that since the western farming was promoted to producing quantity over quality, just farming farming and refarming the same piece of land without restoring minerals etc to the soil, the cancer rates shot up?

Read this other link, where it suggests (strongly) that those who eat from selenium rich soils are found to have much less cases of cancer. Shown by the general population around these rich soils.

Selenium Rich Soils - Low Cancer rates

I dont think more needs to be said on this matter. The cure to cancer is in our diets, our nutrients and minerals present in our foods.

I STRONGLY suggest you all start taking supplements. You will not be able to eat enough in a day to obtain what your body needs. Due to the low level of food-nutrient quality nowdays.

So I say, if the cancer / acidity link was established in 1932, a measure to counter-act it produced, the causes for acidity established as well, WHY ARE WE NOT TOLD NONE OF THIS?! WHILE OUR DIETS ARE GEARED MORE AND MORE TOWARD ACIDITY?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Nice find, S&F.

Now Im even for afraid of the Codex.. Grr..

Fluor in water and all the shait around us all the time, No Wonder people gets Cancer more and more ....'Nah, that is just because there are more people now'.. I think not, I think this, all this is part of the depop/popcontrol agenda...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Edgar Cayce spoke of acidity and alkalinity a lot, and believed diet could cure a lot ails.

www.cayce.com...

The above page has a list of which foods are alkaline or acidic.

The following link is page 74 form a Cayce book (on google books, you can read more) and there is a sidebar on calcium.

books.google.com... i=y7yCSpnEAsn7tgfv66zGCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Interesting topic!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

Cure For Cancer
www.thenhf.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

If this so-called cure is real. We will never hear of it and the creator might be assassinated.

[sarcasm]Imagine the loss of money generated by a natural, cheaply made cure for cancer. We can't have that! This country's health insurance and prescription drug corporations would be devastated! [/sarcasm]

I actually feel sorry for those who suffer from cancer, and the loss of family members from this dis-ease.

All in the name of what? Money.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
reply to post by acrux

If this so-called cure is real. We will never hear of it and the creator might be assassinated.

[sarcasm]Imagine the loss of money generated by a natural, cheaply made cure for cancer. We can't have that! This country's health insurance and prescription drug corporations would be devastated! [/sarcasm]

I actually feel sorry for those who suffer from cancer, and the loss of family members from this dis-ease.

All in the name of what? Money.

Sadly too true

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
We will never see that cure. However, if we address what causes it at the moment, we can modify our diets, nutrient intake and so on, to stop those families who loose parents, children and so on to this man-induced disease. (obviously it is natural, just the governments are ensuring it happens on a lot more frequent basis.)

Someone mentioned population control...most definitely.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Dr Simoncini, oncologist from Italy, cures cancer through the use of massive amounts of Sodium Bicarbonate, aka baking soda, either IV or directly onto tumours. And it works.

Sodium bicarbonate is a PH basic buffer. The alcaline power of baking soda is thus indeedly of good help regarding the acido-basic chemistry of the human body. And cancer cells obviously don't like it.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by 0123210]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 0123210

Stop talking rubbish please. Cancer cells are not fungi.

According to Tullio Simoncini metastasis occur as a consequence of fungi entering the blood stream and settling down elsewhere in the body forming new colonies (= metastasis). According to his theory the cells surrounding these metastatic colonies are reactive cells originating from the organ where the metastsis is. To understand why this is completely wrong you should try to understand this simplified description of cancer biology:
Cancer cells try to immitate the cells from which they originate. Bowel carcinoma cells try to immitate cells lining the bowel, breast cancer cells try to immitate breast gland cells and so on. If Simoncinis theory was correct, the microscopic examination of metastasis would reveal fungal colonies surrounded by "reactive" cells from the organ in which the metastsis is found. In reality the metastsis is made of cells similar to the location of the cancer itself.

Case closed. Stop disinfo. DENY IGNORANCE. Go to Cancer is not a fungus

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Sigma Aldrich sells this stuff.

Sort of pricey though, 50 nmol for $300 before shipping.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiote

Sells what stuff?

There cannot be no miracle cure. Cancer is caused by cells on lots of levels having a lack of oxygen when the cell splits.

There is a chemical called renin which HALTS the growth of cancerous cells. Thats the closest to a miracle cure we have so far.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

Wow. Your one Toughiv!

Just adding a lil humor.
2nd line.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
[edit on 12-8-2009 by Toughiv]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
A little bit of humor never hurt anybody, and yea i am ! **puffs his chest **

Its a shame, i really thought this thread was going to take off. Not only is it a disease used for poulation control, i think we have a very strong case for conspiracy here.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I am all over it taking off, but it seems I read all the other threads being bumped up and they look alot like MSM propaganda.

Just my humble opinion.

I especially like this thread because I have a good friend going thru cancer right now, and my girlfriends dad is going thru it right now.
Its very dis-heartening for me to know what they don't want us to know.

Edited to add more lines.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by havok]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toughiv
reply to post by 0123210

Stop talking rubbish please. Cancer cells are not fungi.

According to Tullio Simoncini metastasis occur as a consequence of fungi entering the blood stream and settling down elsewhere in the body forming new colonies (= metastasis). According to his theory the cells surrounding these metastatic colonies are reactive cells originating from the organ where the metastsis is. To understand why this is completely wrong you should try to understand this simplified description of cancer biology:
Cancer cells try to immitate the cells from which they originate. Bowel carcinoma cells try to immitate cells lining the bowel, breast cancer cells try to immitate breast gland cells and so on. If Simoncinis theory was correct, the microscopic examination of metastasis would reveal fungal colonies surrounded by "reactive" cells from the organ in which the metastsis is found. In reality the metastsis is made of cells similar to the location of the cancer itself.

Case closed. Stop disinfo. DENY IGNORANCE. Go to Cancer is not a fungus

Firstly I do know - thanx - the definition you invoke.

Secondly I don't care about Simoncini's theory, which could indeedly be merely wrong : I look at his practice, and I do know how his work is perceived by some privy medic social spheres.

Thirdly, I do know firsthand what current cancer knowledge, protocols and researches are.

Have a nice day.

Edit :

Bowel carcinoma cells try to immitate cells lining the bowel

Care to develop ? Immitate ? you mean "imitate" ? How's that ?...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Citral, a compound found in lemon grass has been found to be a cancer fighting agent as well.

In 2006 a research team from the Ben Gurion University in Israel found that Lemon grass (cymbopogon citratus) caused apoptosis (programmed cell death) in malignant cancer cells. According to the research team citral is the substance that causes the cancer cells to kill themselves. The influence of citral on normal cells and malignant cancer cells that were grown on a petri dish. The quantity added in the concentrate was equivalent to the amount in a cup of regular tea using one gram of lemon grass in hot water. While the citral killed the cancer cells, it left the normal cells unharmed. This selective toxicity amazed the researchers.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Just my 2-cents

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Thats amazing! Jeez this website holds such a wealth of knowledge. How did you come to find out about that?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toughiv
reply to post by Aggie Man

Thats amazing! Jeez this website holds such a wealth of knowledge. How did you come to find out about that?

I can't ever be sure how I come across anything, as I absorb so much from so many sources across the web. However, I believe that I read about lemon grass and citral in another thread here on ATS. I'll see if I can find the link.

EDIT: Here are a couple of threads dealing with this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Aggie Man]

top topics

join