It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London bombings 7/7.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Why hasn`t this event got it`s own forum?, I used the search engine and could not find one post relating to this (unless I used the search engine wrong etc).

Anyway just my $2

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
A valid point but IMO simply because the UK has had its own numerous bombings, 7/7 was the last ( in the wake of 9/11) we also had the Canary wharf bombing, Bishopsgate Bombing, then there was the Iranian? Embassy in Kensington. Those were the ones I was around for including 7/7, I was in all those areas just before the bombs went off, I even heard the Embassy one go off when I was in an office, the reception girl asked me " what was that" and I told her is was either thunder ( on a sunny summers days so unlikely), a car backfiring or a bomb going off( turned out to the latter).

London has had a lot from the IRA going back year bfore they disbanded, so it didn't become BIG news, but when 9/11 happened it was an 'original' event, it shook the world up , but when 7/7 happened we were sort of expecting it so it didn't shock as much as the two towers coming down with the loss of 3000 souls, the 7/7 only cost 50 odd lives, so not really newsworthy in the MSM opinion.
7/7 served as a reminder for all to hate the Muslim world ( which is bollocks as there are terrorists on BOTH sides but the majority of the people of the world of ALL faiths are peacefull, It only takes a narrowminded minority). If we had a thread for not only 9/11 but 7/7 as well, we'd need a thread for all the other terror attacks that have happened in the past as well.

My £2 worth.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sevenseven

cool man
any date on when this will be aired on BBC3?
sounds like the 9/11 documentary with 5 brits who all had there ideas on what happened and where then shown scenarios that went against their beliefs

i see your post has been removed so if you could U2U me the date that would great!
edit on 9-5-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: added to ask for U2U

new topics

top topics

join