It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you still believe in the official version of 9/11? of Waco? disbelieve NWO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skinon
like i said before... if you believe the official story then you must be severely handicapped. PERIOD.

See...now.... thats EVERYTHING thats wrong with attitudes in society. Its why US politics is shot to hell, and its that kind of thing that means that nothing will ever get resolved, or sorted out ever.

Its why the 9/11 "truth" movement is doomed to fail in ever being taken seriously in the quarters and spheres of influence that matter in order to get a decent and proper investigation into the events surrounding that day.

"See it my way or you are handicapped"

Great. Nice way to bring about a sensible discussion that.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

well, i hate to disagree, but, it's that type of no nonsense stance that separates the do's from the do nothings.
it's that type of strong stance that can actually lead to something besides vague discussion, and can motivate into action.

and, i will reiterate, ...
if you believe the official story, you are a lamb being lead to the slaughter.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by iknownothingiswear
reply to post by EnlightenUp

confidence is not part of the equation when separating facts from lies. welcome to the ignore list.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by iknownothingiswear]

Discernment is as well as confidence. To slam the door on anyone that isn't in full agreement shows you have neither. I know you won't get this but hopefully someone else reading will appreciate it. I'll still read your posts anyway.

It's funny, I haven't outlined my point of view on the particular subjects. The OP actually expanded the criteria for the ignore list based on meta-disagreements.

In other words, I'm quite sure the thread isn't about our agreement regarding the issues themselves but whether we agree about the reasons for agreeing.

Really it should be a psychology thread.

Originally posted by iknownothingiswear
Do you still believe in the official version of 9/11? of Waco? disbelieve NWO?

if your answer is no to above questions please speak up

So, since I was supposed to reply if I don't believe the official 9/11 story, I don't believe the official Waco story and I don't disbelieve in the NWO, it seem the OP should think I agree; I assume.

[edit on 8/12/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by iknownothingiswear

you agree that the official version of 9/11 is not true yet denounce all the conspiracy theories which is actually not even plural but a single conclusion.

HUH?? You are saying theres only one conspiracy theory regarding 9/11??
Maybe you have not been here long?? But just give 9/11 a swirl on the old google or even better ATS search...

you forget to agree to disagree.

No. I didnt forget. I just dont agree with you about a "New World Order". Your wrong, and there is no logic in it. Most uneducated people try to easily generalize historical accounts they dont understand as some "New World Order" conspiracy. If your not wrong. Then prove there exists some secret organization that calls itself the NWO and controls all world functions behind the scenes...Prove it....This ought to be interesting...

you don't even know which way the logic blows.

Are you capable of being coherent?

lick your finger and stick it up your ass and fart on it.

Since you seem to have the experience in this Ill let you keep this little fantasy in your own little world...

it disappoints me greatly to see the blind stupidity infiltrating the last hope for truth that i so long regarded ats as.

Indeed...Its sad when we see ignorant, illinformed threads such as these...

thank god my parents put me through overpriced private schools. at least i'm arrogant enough to see the garbage on the floor.

Well that explains your self righteous attitude...Grow up...Your whole rant was pathetic...

edit to fix quotes

[edit on 12-8-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

hows this embracing it when i'm doing everything opposite to shun it? you're the one labeling me with primitive name calling, you champion of irony. avoidance is highly efficient technique, and depending on the subject, completely sensible. it is not a thin line between truth and blindness. it is the thickness of one's skull and to some individuals there is no fact hard enough to get through it.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by iknownothingiswear]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by iknownothingiswear

Nothing personal by any means, but seriously calling people out in a thread like this just so you can add some names to your ignore list.. That is childish, and it is thread-baiting and it is against the rules.

Although I'm probably wasting my time typing this, as i'm probably on your ignore list now (though I far from believe the official story on just about anything).. You might think about using it indiscriminately like that. I know I have run into users on ATS who i disagree with consistently, but sometimes even someone who's this close to being ignored says something redeeming.

Ignore is to be used very lightly IMO is what I'm saying.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Enough with the off-topic banter and name-calling.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

no i haven't ignored you. i was waiting for you to say something proper and you have. congrats i won't be disregarding your posts in the near future. i'm done with this failure of an experiment. blind skeptics behave exactly like cockroaches always scattering when the rock is lifted.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by iknownothingiswear]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join