It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you still believe in the official version of 9/11? of Waco? disbelieve NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
if your answer is no to above questions please speak up; i need to decrease my wordcount on this forum.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by iknownothingiswear]

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
like i said before... if you believe the official story then you must be severely handicapped. PERIOD.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

i need to decrease my wordcount on this forum.

Please clarify what you mean

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I would like to be able to discern a well-nuanced truth about these things but that is difficult with anything highly charged with agenda and motive in both extremes. Whether the truth happens to coincide more with the official or the conspiratorial is ultimately no concern of mine.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Just when i think the NWO is real and that type of thing, it suddenly seems silly as if it is just not possible. and anyway if it is real what can we do about it.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
im trying to gather up all the hopeless skeptics and put them on the ignore list otherwise ill end up pulling all my hair figuring out how these people would ever see the light. hence my desire to decrease the wordcount so that i dont have to read their dumbass arguements.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by iknownothingiswear
im trying to gather up all the hopeless skeptics and put them on the ignore list otherwise ill end up pulling all my hair figuring out how these people would ever see the light. hence my desire to decrease the wordcount so that i dont have to read their dumbass arguements.

Irony I hope?

I haven't put anyone on ignore no matter how much I loathe their weltenschuung and do not plan to do so. It's really not a sign of confidence in one's own ability to evaluate reality.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

confidence is not part of the equation when separating facts from lies. welcome to the ignore list.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
i dont believe in most official storys but believe theirs an underlining truth in them its a matter of fishing through the BS to get their

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
yes the common suspicion to fish out from all the conspiracy theories is that there is a lie to every publicized tragedy in the last century to begin with if all the alternative explanations, or so called conspiracy theories, make just as much sense if not more. this should disturb anyone in their sound mind to make them wonder if there's a single and terrible force behind all these events. and the theory for that is of course NWO. sometimes its smarter to believe it because it makes more sense and you may be safer. cmon wheres all the blind skeptics i hate to run into you guys everywhere else and start shaking my head at every turn. lets bang it all at once.

[

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by iknownothingiswear

NWO?

You can add me to the ignore list. NWO was conjured up by loons, Waco I dont care about, 9/11...well there is plenty of evidence that 9/11 didnt go the way the official report says, but that doesnt mean all the conspiracy theories are true...

Therefore, the only rational thing to say about 9/11 is you dont know, and I dont know. We can agree the story doesnt add up correctly, but to write off everyone that doesnt agree with you...well besides the stupidity in that it shows your immaturity as well...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

am with you on that

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Skinon

you're my instant friend

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

i dont know how you can not believe the NWO exist when G/BUSH senior and junior have both said it on televised events and Gorden Brown has even announced it over here!!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by juggalo77

dude you must know the purpose that i made this thread for. do it, man. click it! time to kill the noise so we can hear better the fema trains coming.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

soz thought id allready done it

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skinon
like i said before... if you believe the official story then you must be severely handicapped. PERIOD.

agreeeed

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Among Illuminates there is a motto of sorts:
"speak only truth to brothers, speak only lies to others."

On a side note though, I think this thread is immature and stupid. It displays a narrow-minded embrace of ignorance on the part of the OP and should be removed.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join