It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Distressted Canadian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This really belongs in the political conspiracies section but at the moment it seems like a really good rant.

I've had enough with the house of commons it doesn't represent me or the millions of other Canadians who have worked hard to keep this game running smoothly. Are country has turned into a corporate walmart for minerals, oil, lumber, diamonds and freshwater to feed the power hungry needs of a few rich who apparently own us. Are economy has pretty much gone down the toilet all thanks to the federal reserve in the US (not blaming the American people) with there sub prime mortgage crisis.

That's all I've got for now

[edit on 8/12/2009 by Big Oil]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I hear you. I'm not blaming any 'People' as such either. I do blame puppets in suits, and TPTB who own, and control them.

Yes, much of the World is in the toilet right now, and it's not going to get better until the NWO is defeated.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

What's worse for me right now is the fact that I have no job and I'm sitting on UI riding out the storm until something happens. But either way it's free money for working hard these last six years.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Oil

Hey,

I know jobs are getting harder to come by, but enjoy your UI. I am not joking when I say it might not be there again. I wish that wasn't the case, but it might very well be.

I think you Canadians will have it a tad bit better than US Americans, but you can take this time to prepare yourself for any coming turbulence.

Heck, even UI doesn't go away, people should draw it from time to time. It should build up, but it doesn't.

I know plenty of union men that work say 8 months, and then purposely take UI for the next four months..........They've been doing it for years.

Just food for thought.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for your post in the other thread. You were partly the reason I wrote that. To many people like yourself are getting fed up, but are confused on what to do. So thanks for being part of the idea.

Remember civil disobedience through exercising your right to say NO.

top topics

join