It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Melbourne ATSers...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Australia, Melbourne ATSers drop me a line. Come on board to say hello, and to chit chat about anything that you like... doesn't have to be just Australia, Melbourne, if you care to chat then come On!!!

[edit on 12-8-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

Do you have anything wierd and wonderful to spin a tale about? the message to this is if that your're in the neighbourhood mabey we can start a group of "paranormal" type experiences or mabey something else that may be important to discuss.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hello,

Fancy bumping into to you here.

I'll tell you a funny story. I travelled to Adelaide in January to watch the Tour Down Under and there were about 4 ufo reports on the radio on the drive through the NSW, VIC, S.A border.
I was so excited that I just couldn't wait to camp and get my camera set up etc.

Nothing, nada, zip. Not even a satelite slowly trailing across the sky that I could pretend was a UFO.
Next year we are going to drive to the race from either Darwin or Alice Springs, so hopefully Pine Gap can shoot a few photo opportunities my way.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yes it is - just so that we "collide" -once again- How About that? anyhows, bit dissapointing you ain't got photos, I really think the best way is to go out camping and watch the sky and to meditate upon the vast open sky with all the stars and they're intriguing beauty. Mabey then, you might see something Special...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
[edit on 15-8-2009 by catalyst2466]

new topics

top topics

join