It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upside down US flag and ATS logo??????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Is everyone getting the flag above the board button on the page header?
On some pages the ATS logo is upside down, on others it is normal?

Just wondering is this a new game or something?

[edit on 12-8-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Yes its normal its ok everything is ok you are safe.
Continue reading being safe.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I noticed that too so I just turned my glasses upside down and now its back to normal.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Before I clicked on the reply button, I did indeed have the upside down American flag. Now, on this screen, I have an upside down orange and black ATS logo. After I logged in, I had the ATS logo with, what looked like Morse code.

I would bet that this is part of a game or something and that each page load will change the ATS logo in some way.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It is part of SO's recent voicing of opinion about the American political system, I believe.

Check out his thread HERE.

Simply put, he has found a new sense of disgust at the lobbyists and politicians after his trip to DC and has been voicing it in the aformentioned thread and with morse code (plus this new flag) in the banner.

Or I could be completely wrong and the flag thing could be unrelated... but I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

You're correct. I just noticed another thread about this, and the logo thing is indeed about SO's feelings on the current state of the American political system. Here is the post here.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

Now I am scared that I am feeling too safe, inspired by your message, and that I should be alert, but no I am alarmed.......hang on I need to read your post again.....ahhh safe place....safe place.....umm god damn it, this is mind control......ahhhh!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by eternal_vigilance

I wish there were stars on these forums.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by eternal_vigilance

I wish there were stars on these forums.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Discussed here and related to this.

You'll see that the image constanly changes. It can be the ATS image with Morse code in it, an upside Yellow ATS image or the ATS image with an upside down American flag. They all are related to the same issue/thread (those I linked to).

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join