It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Intervention Help Requested - Possible Lone Nutter in the Making

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
This is one of the stranger stories I've run across and I'm going to let you all help me make sense of this if possible. Whether this is true or a psyop is action, it is very sad. This is the realistic toll of our research. I mean, all of our research. When we sit back at our desks and read, read, read...there is still a very real toll that is often overlooked like some far away boogeyman that could never effect us. Well, now you can't ignore the face. Have a look at each of these videos:

If this video doesn't show up, don't worry too much. Embedding has been disabled for whatever reason. It can be seen here: www.youtube.com...
This is a youtube user who goes by the name f-youobama1. In the above video, the user details his belief that the whitehouse is monitoring communications over youtube to the extent that they read mail in our inboxes. During the time that the user made this video, I too had noticed that my mail in my inbox had been showing up as read though I had not yet read it. This was a new phenomenon. I personally have yet to determine either way whether this is a youtube bug or some nefarious activity. Regardless, this user believes that the whitehouse is spying on us through youtube.

Shortly thereafter, the user made this video:

Again, if the video does not show up, it can be seen here: www.youtube.com...
In the above video, the user discusses having been pulled over by an unmarked DHS vehicle by a man dressed as a police officer who threatens him and ultimately shows him a DHS ID and claims that he was only let off for having shown his classified military ID.

Soon thereafter, this video was posted:

This video should show up as embedding is not disabled. If for some reason it doesn't, go here: www.youtube.com...
In this video the user discusses "President" (?) Obama's town hall meeting and gets very fired up about MIAC style terrorism classifications. Very heated video. Apparently, many people blocked him due to his username and not believing him about his video for being pulled over by DHS and his military background. This video is really quite sad and possibly frightening. Honestly, I worry about this man if his story is true. If he's not shilling us, well...I'm actually afraid that he may either be in danger or actually be A danger himself. Now, I don't want to see ANYONE in a psychiatric facility. I'm not by any means advocating that this man or any other human being be kidnapped and forceably drugged. Uh uh...no way Jose. But perhaps someone knows how to handle this in another way...
Then, today...along comes this video:

Again, here is the link: www.youtube.com...
Apparently, he's DOD and VA. So, is he disenfranchised or is this disinfo? I'm leaning toward disenfranchised, but man...you really can't put much past such diabolical minds as those which maintain control of global affairs. It's a sad situation in my book. I'm normally not at a loss for words or solutions, but it occured to me last night that though I think I have a clue, I may not and even if I do have a clue the case ain't solved. Period. So, this is bigger than me. Someone help before we have Full Metal Jacket bathroom scene, okay? No one is going to say that I was the guy who knew about the possibility something crazy that was about to go down and never said anything about it. Yes, I am a dissident. Yes, I believe there are conspiracies at play in the world. That does not make me a lover of violence or uprising or a guy who bats not an eyelash at the possibility of human blood being shed due to misunderstandings. Sometimes, certain people lose touch for a while. They become overwhelmed and they can no longer make heads or tails of reality. Maybe this guy is rational in his thinking. Maybe his solution is not.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
So what, exactly, do you propose to do? Try to have the man committed? That would be next to impossible to do. I imagine his family might be able to ask for an order of commitment, or at least a competency hearing. However, it's really not that easy to get someone locked up unless they're clearly a danger to themselves or others.

So far, all this guy is doing is making videos. He doesn't appear to be threatening to kill anyone, nor making preparations to do that (though I didn't watch all the videos - maybe he is in a later one). There's not much you can do about that. Maybe he's disturbed; but is he dangerous?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtplacebo

A lot of people try and help others.

I don't get your point exactly?

Well, I try and help others.

And I send love and peace to everyone.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
What is with these video's?
They are dubbed, the guy is moving his mouth and someone else is talking.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I don't see what the problem is here?

All i see is a bloke making a video for utube.

He seems a bit miffed that he's been called a liar, but then who doesn't get annoyed by that?

I think you are reading too much into this.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I didn't watch the videos, because I am at work. I just wanted to state that it is actually VERY EASY to get someone Baker Acted! At least for a few days. Yes, getting family involved makes it even easier, but it is not necessary.

Just get police involved, show some form of evidence, ask some tricky questions, and away they go, for a couple days at least!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
There was no real solution to my knowledge. that's why I brought the subject up here.

Some user on youtube sent me the last video with a message regarding all of this. I listened to all of the videos and really just don't want this user to snap. And I really don't have the answers and I don't even know how far I can extend myself toward being caretaker, but I thought I ought to at least call attention to the possibility that he might be losing it, but worse yet...he might be in some manner of real danger. If he is a whistleblower and not being protected, then that's just pitiful.

I just did the best thing I thought to do. Baker Act? Well, in extreme cases when there is immediate danger, that's a good idea so long as the patient is monitored and not force drugged. It's a shady area.

The big questions of life such as this are very burdensome.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Gee and yet so many on these boards got all up in arms when Napolitano and the DHS warned of right-wing extremists (including veterans) becoming terrorists.

This guy himself though doesn't seem to be that dangerous yet. I do think he's a nutter after watching the videos, but perhaps all he needed to do was blow off some steam online. If he is planning something I don't think he'd tell us about it on YouTube. Hopefully there are people in his personal life that can help him at least get through this part of his life. I do feel bad for the guy. I've seen some vets and soldiers with PTSD, I'm no doctor and I don't know if that's what this man has, but it is a tragic thing and really does take a toll on a person.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
He has a "tan" card we always called it an orange card cause it looks orange not tan.

It means he's a dependent of someone in the military. Usually means significant other or if your parents are in you get the "tan" card. It's so you can drive through the front gate of the base and use medical facilities or if your family lives on base go to your house on base if you have base housing.

He's not a veteran. Unless he can produce a copy of a DDForm 214 he was never active duty. Every active duty person when getting out has to keep copies of this form as it's required to show when getting a job after getting out of the military.

He said he's a veteran. You can not be active duty and a veteran at the same time, you are a veteran after being discharged from the military.

He's not active duty 100% positive on that.

If he was active duty he wouldn't be making you tube video's like this. If he was and he did he would be booted out due to the fact we were never allowed to say anything negative in such a way that made personal attacks on individuals.

We could argue politics no problem but come right out and talk trash about the commander in chief in a public forum or setting was a sure way to get into a whole lot of trouble.

Not too sure about the DOD ID

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Some people are pedaling the red koolaid really hard and their method seems to be by way of claiming that the Republican party is the party of the constitution and the republic, but naming a cat Dog doesn't make it a dog...same thing with naming a dog Cat.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

He seems to be a loose cannon whatever the situation truly is. I support free speech 100% so long as it does not present a clear and present danger which will result in innocent death. Who's innocent? Children, for example. People of different racial ethnicities, for example (as race has no bearing on our level of innocence). To me, there is a grey area as it pertains to traitors. Were a man a proven traitor, he would thusly be selling his own coutrymen down the river and violent speech may be called for in order to prevent massive casualties. Then what defines a traitor? More importantly, WHO defines a traitor? We must stop allowing the state to be the sole determination of the definitions of words comprising our own language. Society must decide what these words mean or have an integral role in the basis of this determination.

[edit on 8/13/2009 by thoughtplacebo]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I haven't watched the vids yet but my guess regarding the survey of private messages on youtube is that it's a robot (bot) that does this automatically.
Certain keywords are sensitives (bomb, attack, obama, NSA etc..) and these are in its database, when it find something the survey goes deeper to the root.

I made this experiment recently and i noticed my private messages were read.

If you wanna bother this bot i suggest you put the tags mentionned above just for the fun of it on a daily basis on your most viewed videos

Food for thought.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by themaster1]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is just a way to get rid of people that question authority.

I am not going to watch vids like this by clowns, trying to portray innocent individuals who do nothing wrong as nuts.

new topics

top topics

join