It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Clouds Come From Outer Space?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Sciencenow.com News Source

Most of Earth's clouds get their start in deep space. That's the surprising conclusion from a team of researchers who argue that interstellar cosmic rays collide with water molecules in our atmosphere to form overcast skies.

These videos below bring about a crushing blow to the "Manmade Global Warming" theory. It is exciting to see scientist who are still looking for answers instead of going with the flow.

With all of the talk of "carbon credits" and now the publishing of "carbon pounds" output of cars by car magazines, I find it refreshing to know that I was not wrong in thinking that the whole "global warming" scenario was a scam. These scientists bring hard facts with great examples of why the sun plays more of an affect on "climate change" than anything else.

I hope that the MSM grabs ahold of these scientists studies before it becomes too late. This thread is somewhat of a double thread in that it contains information debunking what we have been being told by our government and at the same time offers new ideas to combat the REAL cause of "climate change".

The "global warming" scam is a symptom of the problems that plague our political system. Too often are we being lead blindly around by what the MSM and politictians like Al Gore. It is time that we invest more time and money into finding the true causes of what happens on our planet, instead of trying to profit off of fear that is instilled into us by TPTB.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Nice find, kjempe kult..

But this isnt consistent with super smart whitehouse best friend Al Gore's theories ??

Does this mean they can drop all the co2 taxes around the globe ?

The weather on Earth is an result of the weather on the sun..

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Everything comes from outer space.. even you and me.

Its a shame the video is in German. I cant listen to it and do work at the same time

[edit on 12-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Cool videos, whether their paper is accurate or not they at least are on the right track, and their right about the global warming issue in the US not being a scientific issue but strictly a political issue, Al Gore won a nobel prize for freaks sake, on his position which is based on bad research, so many assumes he's right, I've always leaned toward the sun being the source since the first time I heard of the issue, I even did some research in looking at the polar caps on mars from the 70s and the 90s, and it was inconclusive because NASA colors in their photos with 'white' pixels and then in other photos they color in the exact same areas with 'orange', so I believe NASA could play a big part in this mystery if they didn't falsely color in their photos, I wouldn't be surprised if they did that for political reasons as well.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Yeah that would be nice.

The thing I've always found the most funny is that CO2 isn't really a bad thing. We breath oxygen, plants breath CO2. CO2 is necessary for life.

Thank god scientists are coming around!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Good find and jives with many theories that are right.
Well Velakovsky's cosmic rain deluge, where did that come from.
Cosmic Rays, er particles, discovered by Nikola Tesla and who is
purported to have weather control equipment might have known
a thing or two.
If Tesla's locked up documents were released today we would be
repeating his name like we did Einstein the last 100.

top topics

join