It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outfoxed - A Great Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I'm sure most of ATS doesn't really like the propoganda machine that is Fox news. I came across this brilliant documentary and thought that maybe ATS members would like to watch it. Former news anchors and other employees are interviewed about the rather unusual practices that Fox uses.

Outfoxed

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
What better way to bash an employer than to interview former employees. Nice.

Isn't this so-called documentary like 5 years old? I guess it didn't have that much effect, since FOX News remains the strongest Cable News channel.

There are alot of people out there that do not like both sides of the political spectrum being covered fairly. So the demonization of FOX News is not surprising.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Fox will always get viewers who want a different take than ALL THE OTHER IDENTICAL NEWS CHANNELS.

Just pointing that out.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'll watch that one later.

Have you ever seen a documentary called 'Peace, Propoganda and the Promised Land'? It's about how different news groups report the same story. It shows the differences between them. It's very interesting and well worth a watch.

video.google.com...

[edit on 12/8/2009 by System]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I get the feeling some of you commented without watching the documentary and will not watch it either. Good way of being open minded. Many of these former employees were not sacked either, they left so to insinuate they hold a grudge is kind of dishonest.

All news channels spin stuff slightly. Fox has not just spun stuff, they have lied. Take a look at presenters like Bill O'Reilly! That man tells his guests to shut up, cuts them off just as they're embarrassing him and pointing out the logical flaws in his argument and he generally is a very threatening, angry little man.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by ImaginaryReality1984]

top topics

join