It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History repeats itself. Known, but why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I was thinking of presenting the history uncovered by archeoligist, but i'm a fast food kind of guy. Suffice it to say that the Egyptian Pharohs interbred to keep their blood line alive and that the Isrealite bloodline was mixed with it and followed the same practices.
Ancient bloodlines that have been taught to have ruled the world in the past is still in power. They had slaves do their bidding. Any without ruling class was simply animal labor.
The Queen of england can trace her origins back to the pharaos/isrealites.

There is a difference from the Isreaelites and the Hebrews/Jews. The latter were simply colonized and accepted the "order" . the Israelites were the controllers.

Even the Zionist of today are nothing more in history than serveants of the true Israelites. This fact makes them hostile. The best defense is a good offense. They are stepchildren of the true Israelite inheratince. When faced with that fact they become hostile. Covertly and Overtly as politics permit.

It is like a black taking charge of a plantation in Georgia in the 1800's because his white 2nd cousin owned it.
The solution to problems now involve understanding the past.

Why has the Catholic church banned and burned so many books. Imho they differed from their veiw of life, and peasants have no need to know this " spiritual" truth.

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
My first question would be, "*Does* history really repeat itself?" I know it's a common statement. "He who does not learn from history is doomed to repeat it", that sort of thing. But... I haven't seen it, really.

In a sense, history is based mostly on wars and technological innovations, which often overlap (e.g., the use of aircraft in warfare, the atomic bomb, etc.). Most of the wars are based on money. Don't confuse the excuse for war with the actual reasons for a war. The excuse will always be noble-sounding: God wants us to do this, we must fight the Godless heathens, we must bring Democracy to these people, we must save them from a tyrant, they have WMD, whatever. Always sounds noble and righteous. But the truth is, it's based on money, greed.

So maybe history repeats itself because wars are based on greed. Each new war is just another grab for money, gold, petroleum, arable land, or other resources. But things are always different for each war.

As for the supposed difference between the Israelites (note the spelling) and the Jews, there is none. Queen Elizabeth cannot trace her ancestry back to the pharaohs (note the spelling). Go back about a thousand years, and things get terribly muddled. Very few people can hope to trace anything back that far, much less farther.

Even some of the pharaohs themselves came from non-pharaoh stock. Plain old humans, who managed to kill and connive their way into power.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It is quit possible that greed makes the "world go round" or history repeat itself. Yet I think the answer is deeper. Deeper than concious desires. All men and women of power have had wealth. Wealth wasn't an ambition.. Power is the addictive agent of wealth.

It is said that power corrupts and absolute power corrupt absolutely!

I had the power trip when I was 15 working as asst mgr in a pizza resturant.

It lasted about 3 months ...thinking I was awesome...until I had to fire someone that cried on my shoulder...Yea I'm a wimp. She was supporting yher family and really needed the job. I was 16y/o. Power and position meant nothing at that point. It was responsibility from then on. Resonsiblility to keep people employed and making a life.
That is the TRUE nature of management.
Historicaly, the truh of being is confused with the desire of being. As the monarchs gained more riches and power of life and death in their realms they abandoned the truth of being and suffered the consequences of the wheel. What goes around comes around.

Karma, and Indian invention best describes the universal law of equality. Scales will be ballanced. It may be the ant gets eaten by the spider whose matriarch was eaten by an ant.
Bad example but the wheel keeps turning.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613

As for the supposed difference between the Israelites (note the spelling) and the Jews, there is none. Queen Elizabeth cannot trace her ancestry back to the pharaohs (note the spelling). Go back about a thousand years, and things get terribly muddled. Very few people can hope to trace anything back that far, much less farther.

Even some of the pharaohs themselves came from non-pharaoh stock. Plain old humans, who managed to kill and connive their way into power.

I suggest you read the book(s) Holy blood , Holy grail written in the 80s.

Yes there is a link back to the pharaohs. Heck even chek wiki on the subject of bush and obama geaneology. Leads through the monarch of england back to mohammad..and the egyptian pharaohs.

conspiracy of a global perspective. The same blood line controls the world for thousands of years????
Be they democrat or dictatorial nations.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
things typically progress in spirals.

so it may seem like there is repetition,
but it be truly a new spiral arm,
with perhaps a similar angle.

also history usually repeats for those that think about the past.

if you think about new and innovating things, then they be more likely to happen.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
I was thinking of presenting the history uncovered by archeoligist, but i'm a fast food kind of guy. Suffice it to say that the Egyptian Pharohs interbred to keep their blood line alive and that the Isrealite bloodline was mixed with it and followed the same practices.

Ancient bloodlines that have been taught to have ruled the world in the past is still in power. They had slaves do their bidding. Any without ruling class was simply animal labor.
The Queen of england can trace her origins back to the pharaos/isrealites.

Mmmmmm, I'm gonna suggest sticking to burgers. Archaeologists are scientists and deal with facts as near as they can determine them. You have presented a set of wild statements without any sources to back you up, or at least I think you did since it's hard to figure out what you were saying.

Just FYI, sentences in English make a lot more sense when they contain a verb.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by metamagic]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF - WHY?

Because the world goes around in cirecles and there are only a certain # of variations available for combination of occurrances that set time in motion.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I am now thinking about the WW2...
there were many signs but not enough, that hitler was the beast.
but he wasn't _the one_, just another one. if you take all the parallels by world wars and wars, back to time when they fighted with (what was it when kain murdered abel?) stones?...
well for me it seems the devil knows he has no chance and wants the worst case for all...to take with him as many beings as possible!
so there is much strategy and circumstances in the elder wars, which today are xtremly specialized in the hightech wars.

or am I totally offroad? I don't think so.

new topics

top topics

join