It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 First hand account (my own, I have it right now)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thanks for a good and useful thread.
I hope others will show up and do the same maybe we'll find out what this flu is really all about.

BTW What's your opinion on colloidal silver against viral infections? And is it really effective to use antibacterial handgel (alchohol) to prevent spreading a virus?

S&F

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
in short. No.

Infact I wouldn't put ANY metal in your body that is not supposed to be there.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by retroviralsounds

Do you think you can mention the following in a thread as I am not able to post one yet & think this deserves discussion with the recent outbreak of the Ukraine strain. english.pravda.ru... In his recent work "Mutating swine flu virus might render vaccine useless", US based researcher Terrence Aym* presents ground-breaking research which claims that there is an epidemic of a new variant of A H1N1 (Swine Flu) sweeping across the world and which stipulates that the healthcare authorities are covering up the statistics so as not to alarm the population. More than 1,000 deaths from the H1N1 swine flu virus were officially reported in one week, a sharp rise which brings the global total to at least 7,826, the World Health Organization (WHO) said on Friday.INFLUENZA in WORLDWIDE
08/12/2011 06:00 PM
Novel influenza A (H1N1) is a new flu virus of swine origin that was first detected in April, 2009. This swine flu virus is infecting people and is spreading from person-to-person, sparking a growing outbreak of illness in the United States. An increasing number of cases are being reported internationally as well.
Aug '11- Worldwide Influenza activity. In Egypt 122 H1N1 related deaths have been reported since October 2010. Israel has reported 28 cases in serious condition and 4 deaths so far this year. In Sri Lanka 22 deaths have been confirmed so far this season. Across the European region influenza activity continues, but is starting to decline. Travelers should receive an Influenza vaccine.
Difficult to find true statistics, some sites are being blocked.
I can't find a true & accurate account of total deaths.

It was specifically stated the BIO WEAPON form would emanate from Ukraine in October-November of this year. Google “daycart”, “oracle 8i” these are software programs developed to backward sequence the virus/mycoplasma which was found and removed from a dead 1918 Eskimo found in the Canadian permafrost back in 1996. at that time the scientist from ft. detrick stated it would take them approx 10yrs to reverse engineer the gene sequence of the 1918 virus. Bio weapon?

Hope you have recovered from your situation.
edit on 12-8-2011 by recordontape because: Left out some info

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
oh not cool sucks to be you hope ya get better.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join