It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by daddio
Originally posted by catalyst2466
What do you know about Vacinations-sorry if this has already been asked, quite a long thread. Do any of the vaccines work in the way that they are made out to be?
www.whale.to... 1: SWINE FLU ANOTHER MEDICALLY-MADE EPIDEMIC
Read it. So many med techs have worked on this and so many honest doctors have come forward. There is a ton of information in it, names, dates, schools, government organizations, watchdog groups and so on. If everyone would just use some common sense and STOP calling it Swine FLu as it is definitely BIRD FLU, "H" is a BIRD GENE, "N" is a HUMAN GENE.
My uncle had a hog farm and I worked on it for years, hogs and pigs are the cleanest animals on the planet, they have to be, they live in the filthiest conditions!!! Their immune systems are so strong, if you inject them with any foreign body they either die or become horribly uncontrollable. They share 98% of the same DNA we have. So what do you think, is it still "swine flu"?
I have friends who work at the VA and a local university. They are doctors and professors. We have discussed this at length and had a good laugh. None of them will be getting the vaccination even if it means their jobs, they are very steadfast on that. I don't think they will lose their jobs and niether will I. Too valuable to the organization.
Please come to your senses and stop this nonsense.
Originally posted by tamaransd
reply to post by Primordal
I started getting sick last Saturday. I have had a low grade fever, sore throat, minimal coughing, body aches and sever fatigue. Everyone is saying there is no other flu going around except H1N1 but my Dr.s receptionist said I probably did not have H1N1 because the fever associated with it is very high, like 104. All I know is I feel like crap!
Originally posted by sumgai
reply to post by retroviralsounds
I have a few questions I'd like to ask you if you don't mind. Before I do, I want to apologize in advance if any of these questions have already been answered or asked as I've only been reading YOUR posts in this thread - when I read a thread of this nature, I'm not really interested in other people's opinions or rants. I also want you to know, that I'm not trying to insult you, criticize you, discredit you or bait you in any way. You might get this impression from the nature of the questions I'm about to ask you. Please don't be offended by these questions either. But most importantly, please don't write these questions off as insane, unfounded, or down right idiotic, as I have heard things that may seem that way from other sources that appear more credible than you (appear) - no offence intended - that would make these questions relevent to this particular topic.
Here are the questions:
(1) What race are you?
(2) What is your age?
(3) Can you (if you remember) outline every single thing you've eaten or drank during your ordeal with this flu, and (if possible or to the best of your ability) during the week leading up to your first symptom? Preferably what you had and on what day.
-I eat mainly pastas and chicken. I'm a 25yo single bachelor in a big city, most of my $ goes toward things that seem a lot more important than food lol.
(4) Can you outline every single activity you have participated in during your ordeal with this flu, and (if possible or to the best of your ability) during the week leading up to your first symptom. And on what days these ocurred on.
-Basically, it was my birthday weekend and I was out and about for three straight days and thats what I originally thought caused the sickness but as they persisted past day 3, then 5 and then 7 I knew it was something more serious. Especially with the cough that developed. Ive never, ever coughed like that before. It seriously hurt and left me gasping for air.
(5) Do you live alone? If not, who with?
(6) Have you recently come into contact with someone who has visited Mexico and/or any of the U.S. States bordering Mexico and/or any other Latin American country? [This one's kinda obvious, but I just want to make sure.]
-a collegue at work recently attended a conference in san antonio, and they are the one that I am pretty sure passed it on to me.
(7) Have you recently come into contact with anyone who works at a pig farm, and/or anyone who handles RAW pork, and/or anyone who may have recently come into contact with anyone who works at a pig farm, and/or anyone who handles RAW pork? [Again, kinda obvious, but still.]
-not that I am aware of
(8) Do you smoke cigarettes?
(9) Do you do any recreational drugs that you might have obtained from a 3rd-party (i.e. marijuana, hash, coc aine, etc.)? [Taking into account that you are indeed a microbiologist, but still.]
(10) Can you keep us posted on your progress on a day-to-day basis by providing info on your diet and other activities.
-my diet remained the same although diminished appetite. I probably only ate once a day for the 10 days and it was a rather small portion. The second 5 days my stomach was turned on end and I forced myself to eat.
Please answer all questions. Thank you.
Originally posted by borrowedname
Applying electricity to blood will cure Swine flue.
Suppressed Medical Discovery
Places to buy a blood zapper
[edit on 13-8-2009 by borrowedname]