It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 First hand account (my own, I have it right now)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hey Mr. Daddio!!! Mr.or Mrs. Retroviralsounds said he/she was driving around to buy gatorade. Didi you read what they said carefully? I mentioned that he/she should have called a neighbor instead of going public. I wasn't recommending nutritional value. My brother inlaw an ER Doctor would tell you, as well as any mother with school aged kids, virus are contagious. Auchoo! Go ahead lick the office door knob at any elementary shool.... I dare you!!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
Hey Mr. Daddio!!! Mr.or Mrs. Retroviralsounds said he/she was driving around to buy gatorade. Didi you read what they said carefully? I mentioned that he/she should have called a neighbor instead of going public. I wasn't recommending nutritional value. My brother inlaw an ER Doctor would tell you, as well as any mother with school aged kids, virus are contagious. Auchoo! Go ahead lick the office door knob at any elementary shool.... I dare you!!!!!

Some feel that we all have cancer cells circulating around our bodies at all times.

For some unknown reason, possibly for poor health, they are triggered. I feel this new flu is all around us.

Try to stay healthy.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by daddio

Flu isn't contagious.
Okay then.

Stupid people, we've all been just having a mass hysterical effect anytime we've gotten the flu.

Flu is a blood born pathogen, it can not survive in the open air. Oxygen is one of the most corrosive elements on the planet and it is what nature uses to destroy detrimental bacteria and virus's. If you had read the article at the link, it is a professional Doctor who makes that claim and I understand where she is coming from completely. Sad that those of you who have watched TOO MUCH television and are brainwashed beyond comprehension, don't get it. Do you understand what Hypochondria is? If someone "feels" ill, others around them will, by nature, "feel" the same way within hours or days of being around the "ill" individual.

So make all the little idiotic comments you like. It just goes to show your IQ. Or lack thereof.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal

Again, read the damn link,

www.whale.to...

...... what don't you people get here? These are professionals who are stating this. Virus's can not survive in the open air. What do you not understand there? Research Typhoid Mary, she worked in a ward and NEVER got Typhiod because it's not contagious. Oh yea, that's because SHE was the CARRIER!! What a joke that is, believe everything you hear from "corporate" doctor instead of what actual doctors who have done the research state. What is more plausible. I have been around a lot of sick people and never became ill, oh my I must be a carrier then. What a shame you people are so duped.

"TYPHOID MARY" WAS NEVER A CARRIER

Because the average doctor does not understand the cause nor the cure of disease, he flounders around in a confusion of guesswork. Lacking facts, the various medical associations and medical schools base their beliefs on many false concepts with no basis in fact. The germ theory of disease is a graphic example. These dangerous concepts lead the doctors and the people astray— that is, all but the few who think for themselves and seek out proof for their beliefs.

It is bad enough for the doctors to blame the diseases on germs, viruses and bacteria, but when they pick on healthy people who do not "catch diseases" when they are exposed, and claim they are "carriers" and can infect others, this is the height of the ridiculous. See the chapter titled, Why Germs Cannot Cause Disease.

As disease is just a transition period from a contaminated body to a normal, healthy body, it stands to reason that no one can "catch" a disease any more than he can catch a dirty neck. Therefore, if a person is in the company of an ill person and does or does not get the same disease, it does not make him a "carrier" of that disease. Yet some of our medical men promote that theory. On the strength of this unsupported, unproved medical opinion of physicians and Health Departments, people have actually been sent to prison, merely because they were too healthy to get sick when the doctors thought they ought to.

Who has not heard of the sad case of "Typhoid Mary?" A fascinating book titled MEDICAL VOODOO, by Annie Riley Hale tells the story on page 337. The account reads: "Mary, a maid-servant of the better class in New York City, in the summer of 1907 was working where several cases of typhoid developed. Because Mary did not fall ill with the fever, though in contact with the patients, the only explanation that ‘medical science’ could offer for such a phenomenon, was that the woman was a ‘typhoid carrier.’ There was absolutely no evidence or proof of it except the health officer’s wild guess. Much contrary evidence was offered by Mary and her friends, but she was arrested, charged with ‘a menace to the public health,’ branded ‘Typhoid Mary’ in the newspapers, and imprisoned in the isolation hospital on North Brothers Island." She remained there for 30 years in solitary confinement until she died. She had commited no crime. She was a victim of medical stupidity and ignorance. The whole medical case rested on the fact that she was healthy and didn’t get the diseases which several others had developed.

In the same well-to-do household where Mary worked, there were, undoubtedly, other members of the family who did not develop the disease, but of course, they were not sentenced to life imprisonment for being healthy. There are no "Typhoid Rockefellers"’ nor "Diphtheria Morgans", are there? Neither are there any "typhoid carriers" anywhere in the world, except in the weird imaginations of certain backward doctors.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by retroviralsounds

I know what the particular signs and symptoms are (traditionally) for the Hand N combination. I know the tell tale signs of the H1N1 1918 bug, and I have had multiple briefings from the CDC about the 2009 H1N1 strain.

Again I will call bullcrap and shenanigens. The 1918 "Spanish"strain was H8N1. Where did you get YOUR information? PBS even did a show on it. "H" is a bird gene and "N" is the human gene. They gave thousands of birds in southeast asia and in Europe the H5N1 strain hoping that it would mutate, by acquiring the other 3 genes, into the H8N1 deadly strain and when it didn't, they had to destroy the evidence by destroying all the birds. Does anyone remember this a few years ago?

If they gave people today anything like they did back then people would drop like flies. Our bodies have been so worn down by the GM food and flouride it isn't funny and anything "heartier" than H1N1 would be obvious.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SWINE FLU PERIOD!!!!

What do you people not understand here, your being duped!!!!! COME ON. Get with the program and do some GDMF research, it's that simple.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist or a molecular biochemist/biologist to figure out what the Elite want here, DUH!!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

WELL SAID! I too hate when other commentors just jump all over people when leaving a post/thread.. this Molecular Biologist was clearly stating his opinion and nothing more..!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by retroviral sounds

Yes I may indeed be growing a grey beard,
, just wanted you to know that I have followed this thread and am glad to see you getting back up and on your feet again.

It sounded to me more along the lines of a viral from of bronchitis, but who knows, right? If your results come back positive you will know for sure.

Now from what you have experienced I have a couple suggestions for you ok?

Please keep a case of gatorade on hand to mix with equal parts of good water. BUy a thermometer, and keep lots of healthy soup type and jello stuff on hand, sometimes you just dont want to eat or cook, but I am just saying.

Take good care and what I wonder now is if you will have an immunity to the virus or if it has weakened your response to it next time, really.

Also will you take the vaccines?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I just have to - Viruses don't have to survive the "open air." That's why they are in your mucus and other body fluids. Viruses like this cocoon themselves in your body's fluids which you then expel or shed.

Seriously - use your great powers of deduction to debunk even those you want to agree with so that you don't get caught in simple logic errors.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by retroviralsounds

Not bad enough to keep you out of work?
Damn your hardcore...
That sounds like it's running it's course and restarting at the starting line again...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Dear Friend, We hope that it will pass. May the positive force be with you and help you to heal soonest.

keep us updated.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Applying electricity to blood will cure Swine flue.

Suppressed Medical Discovery

Places to buy a blood zapper
Ebay

Sota Instruments

[edit on 13-8-2009 by borrowedname]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by retroviralsounds

This is what I think and do. I had a horrible illness that lasted for 2 months in Boise, Idaho, 2 years ago, I had all the same symptoms everybody else at St. Luke's emergency room had. They told me the hospital had more flu cases that winter than all of their history. This can't be the first time someone was spreading disease. This is the first time they got caught on a grand scale. I finally started pouring H202 35% into gelatin capsules and taking 4 a day. I took oregano oil the same way. It ceased, I lived. In California after I went to the hot springs I got a horrible cold and blew my nose into 3 rolls of paper towels. That's the worst I ever had a cold! It went on for a week. I was on oxysilver from oxysilver.com. The product was a total waste. Weak as hell, I drank a whole $50.00 bottle and nothing got better. I went out and got a high concentrate colloidal silver and drank a whole bottle of hot pepper (tapatilla) sauce. That fixed me up. 7 days in bed though. There's a lot to be said for some strong oxygen therapies and hot pepper sauce more than the miracle cures now online or even antibiotics. Sometimes antibiotics won't work. I think your lucky the doctor rejected you. I saw one lady in the emergency room on her 3rd round of antibiotics! Nothing cured her. I had to move because my situation was too depressing and stressful where I lived. That had a lot to do with me being alive. If people don't love you and secretly think they should teach you a lesson or get you under control and are black energy in your space it won't work if you can't carry the load and you can get a depressed immune system simply because you refuse to change and cooperate with them or relocate, which is a form of letting go. Watch for your signs and omens. Go where you have to go. It's not about your doctor, or rejection, you are sick for a reason, it's getting time to change and put up with things the way they are with people that won't change, give in to what they want to stop the stress or move on and find someone that let's you have what you are hanging onto. People don't die for no reason.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by praxis

Originally posted by contemplator
I'm one of the people who showed barely any symptoms and was over it in about two days. However I was on a major concoction of natural anti-viral compounds.. to name a few raw juiced Apples, garlic extract, cranberry extract, green tea, colostrum, vitaminD ....

Vitamin D might just be one of the most important weapons in the arsenal against flu and other 'bugs'. Watch this vid a few times:

www.youtube.com...

This is a great video, thanks for posting it.

I highly recommend that ppl watch this and connect the dots.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Good thread....great idea

Im hoping it erases some of the misconceptions about the severity of the swine flu. People are really panicking about this, and it really no worse than the normal seasonal flu (both mortality and severity wise)

BTW, I hope you feel better soon

[edit on 11/8/2009 by OzWeatherman]

Well, according to what I've just heard, a 37 year old otherwise healthy mother has just died from swine flu.

SBS Link

I heard it on the 10 news tonight. I can't find a specific article on it, but then no ones really gives a banana about WA.

While I don't think it's the pandemic it was made out, I do believe it is a serious issue.

It does appear IMO more serious than the annual version we are all known to get.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ouivalerie

Of course antibiotics didn't work they are not for viruses. What is going on here?
Thank you OP, hope you feel better. Unless you're a hoax. You do write like a fiction writer and not a scientist.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I saw this thread earlier, but decided not to really delve into another swine flu subject. But, just now, I returned home from picking up my grandson from school, he and two other children in his class are exhibiting the symptoms of swine flu. I talked with the secretary while waiting for him to come to the office from the nurse's office. She told me there are many other children being sent home, soon. Get to the doctor was her advice, especially if we want him to be able to return to school. Oh, well. I called his mom at work and she is on her way home to get him. Unfortunately, he has no health insurance and a mother who barely makesa ends meet. Interesting to me, many pieces of a large puzzle seem to be falling into place. As for me, I am immunosupressed. I wonder how this will affect me, as well. We live in interesting times, eh?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to inform us on your situation. Most people in your situation would be too scared or embarrassed to let other people know they have these symptoms. Those symptoms you describe sound very irritating and are probably causing you discomfort in a variety of areas. I really do wish you all the best and hope you start to recover and can put this unpleasant experience behind you.

I would offer you some advice, but I feel doing so would be like me telling Bill Gates how to start a software company. Hopefully other people who may have similar symptoms will come out of the dark and seek your advice on what to do.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
What do you know about Vacinations-sorry if this has already been asked, quite a long thread. Do any of the vaccines work in the way that they are made out to be?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by retroviralsounds
First off, I am a molecular biologist, and I perform biotech research as my job, so it's quite ironic that I would come down with this crap. I'm keeping a journal with time points and symptoms, as it looks like I will be going at this alone. I called my primary care physician today and didn't even get past the receptionist. I told her I thought I might have the flu (not swine flu, just standard flu) and she said the office is not currently seeing flu patients and gave me the list of home remedys and basically told me good luck.

That being said, I am not 100% sure this is H1N1, but given the recent events, and severity of my case I would have to say theres above an 75% chance it is.

So...

It all started 7 days ago today. I was out and about all the previous weekend for my birthday, and woke up tuesday morning with a horrible dry cough. It actually woke me up a couple of times in the middle of the night. I felt a little groggy, but nothing to complain about, and the cough wasn't bad enough to keep me from work. The cough persisted for a couple of days, and was largely unproductive and dry. Friday rolls around and I start hacking up some serious mucus and judging by the looks of it (and with my knowledge of infections) I knew I had a serious respiratory infection. The cough has reverted back to dry status and has persisted for almost 8 days now. I feel a slight pressure/ irritation in the center of my chest where the bronchioles are. When taking a standard, tidal volume breath, about 3/4 through inhalation I can feel the irriatation/ tickle in this region.

Good news is it hasn't and may not make it into my lungs, as it seems to have been confined for the past seven days as a bronchitis like infection. The coughs come and go in spells, sometimes very severe to the point where sweating and nausia are induced by coughing so much alone. The spells seem to be more frequent at night, as I said often waking me up in the am to a horrible coughing streak.

Until today those were the only symptoms. This morning I awoke very, very tired, and I sweat almost profusely all day. I had no desire to drink water, nor did I, and I was beginning to overheat. This evening I forced down some tea and small dinner, and around 8pm the fever hit me. My A/C is on in my apartment and yet I was sitting on the couch watching a movie and beads of sweat were accumulating on my forehead (which was cold to the touch). All evening I have been having hot and cold flashes, and just recently, I can tell the fever is starting to make me a tad disoriented (it was hard to drive to pick up more gatorade).

I am normally a very, very healthy individual. When big rounds of the flu or colds come around, I am usually the first to contract them, and I always seem to have no problem getting over them in a few days. This has gone on now for 7 full days and seems to be intensifying. I am showing all the trademark symptoms of the flu, right down to the cough lessening and becoming productive, only to revert back to dry status and becoming worse with a fever.

Today, being day 8, is by far the worse I have felt from a flu virus in 25 years. My stomach has been turned upside down, I have a small but persistent head ache, and there is a slight pressure still in the center of my chest when I breathe.

So far though its nothing out of hand. Nothing that I would be rushing to the ER for or the such. Nothing really that would even keep me out of work (other than the fear of spreading the virus).

I do not fear for myself, as I said I am an extremely healthy individual. I do fear for anyone who might be less healthy than myself, as this is by far the most persistent infection I have ever had (including the herpes from that one wild night in vegas... im just kidding).

I'll try to keep this thread updated daily, or with major changes. As someone in the field, and someone who has done work for the WHO and CDC, I feel I can provide some real concrete information, first hand, to a lot of you who might be fretting this bug.

Wish me luck.

Drop the research on it and get MMS ASAP. Few drops an hour before each meal would be ideal.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by catalyst2466
What do you know about Vacinations-sorry if this has already been asked, quite a long thread. Do any of the vaccines work in the way that they are made out to be?

Again;

www.whale.to... 1: SWINE FLU ANOTHER MEDICALLY-MADE EPIDEMIC

Read it. So many med techs have worked on this and so many honest doctors have come forward. There is a ton of information in it, names, dates, schools, government organizations, watchdog groups and so on. If everyone would just use some common sense and STOP calling it Swine FLu as it is definitely BIRD FLU, "H" is a BIRD GENE, "N" is a HUMAN GENE.

My uncle had a hog farm and I worked on it for years, hogs and pigs are the cleanest animals on the planet, they have to be, they live in the filthiest conditions!!! Their immune systems are so strong, if you inject them with any foreign body they either die or become horribly uncontrollable. They share 98% of the same DNA we have. So what do you think, is it still "swine flu"?

I have friends who work at the VA and a local university. They are doctors and professors. We have discussed this at length and had a good laugh. None of them will be getting the vaccination even if it means their jobs, they are very steadfast on that. I don't think they will lose their jobs and niether will I. Too valuable to the organization.

Please come to your senses and stop this nonsense.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join