It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Possible that Ron Paul is Part of the N.W.O?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I say yes and no...
Dr. Paul is one smart cookie for sure. I believe dr. paul put in motion a movement that goes about halfway... I think it is a fall back safety scenario. sort of like plan b3. if b2 faulters.
and if I were a sitting Congressman, I would have access to reports we the people dont see. I can not imagine Dr. Paul being part of the NWO however, C4L... here in Polk, County Florida has the Sheriff participating... Grady Judd... now this is scary... because Polk, Co. is probably one of the most communistic counties in Florida... outside Miami\Dade co. and maybe Brevard.... for sure Polk, Co. has got to be protecting the CIA Drugs running all through it... they use Drugs as a means of control in this county. But the head of the Sheriff's is part of C4L,,, 2+2 says C4L is CIA... you cant have one foot in each pond... and the people have nothing to gain by infiltrating the Sheriffs.. but the sheriffs can gain dissidents by being C4L...
if you follow my train of thought...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The only way that I could see Ron Paul as a part of the NWO would be as some sort of messenger of sorts. His "predictions" are marching orders for the other members of the NWO. It's a stretch, but that's the only way I could see him being a part of it. I'm a big supporter of Ron Paul so I'm just trying to get into the spirit of the thread. Here's a nice video about his predicitons and such:

In my mind it proves that he's with the people and not the NWO.

<< 1   >>

join