It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guns At Obama Rally!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
WOOT

MORE GUNS TO REPORT!

www.talkingpointsmemo.com...

www.talkingpointsmemo.com...

TPM reporting TWO open carry armed citizens attending a rally in Phoenix AZ.

One of whom appears to be a democrat, the other who appears to be a conservative.

Truly a great day of bipartisan support for open carry.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by mnemeth1]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Nice video, you could kinder of tell that the interviewer was trying to discredit this guy and it worked. Asking who he voted for also discredited Ron Paul. Im sure this was very intentional. Allowing a person to react with only short precise answers and no time to explain his answers is one way to do this. I dont think the president is ever asked for a short precise answer on TV.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
More info on the open carry activists

www.arizonashooting.com...

Awesome work guys!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Can sombody please get Chris a napkin. he's really slobbered up over this one. Reporters like him didnt point the finger at Bush until into the 7th year. How long will it take for him and others to start the old stance dance?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
update on the man carrying the AR15

He speaks:

www.infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
HE'S A LIBERTARIAN WORKING WITH RP4409

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I love seeing people getting their panties in a bunch over this. I said it once and I'll say it again. These are not the people that you have to worry about.

If anybody was caught trying smuggle a gun into the area where Obama was speaking, I would have no problem with them being prosecuted.

The Democrats are trying to portray people who don't agree with them as violent nut cases. The MSM is just trying to help them. The majority of the media is trying so hard to kiss Obama's ass that if he farted they would have what few brains they have left blown out of their heads.

The cops have no problem with this. The Secret Service has no problem with this. Only the anti-gun establishment and the media have a problem.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join