It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High volumes of water being pumped into food in Australia to give better profits for Manufacturers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I became aware of this issue this week and wonder if their is a more sinister side to it ie: reducing the quality of the nutrition of food so people get more susceptible to such things as...Swine flu etc etc.
The study is quite damning on the manufacturers and wondering if it goes beyond Australia and possibly the world. Could be opening a can of worms (watered down) excuse the Pun ..Not

see article

au.todaytonight.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
I became aware of this issue this week and wonder if their is a more sinister side to it ie: reducing the quality of the nutrition of food so people get more susceptible to such things as...Swine flu etc etc.
The study is quite damning on the manufacturers and wondering if it goes beyond Australia and possibly the world. Could be opening a can of worms (watered down) excuse the Pun ..Not

see article

au.todaytonight.yahoo.com...

Yes, possibly along the lines of what you are proposing.
And, also have you noticed that the sizes of products have been reduced from what they used to be, but the price remains the same or dearer.
Only time will tell if it is de-nutrition or just penny pinching.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Normal but its You who care to write: in Europr they do the same. Mostly by pumping the cheap meats with water...I think its not the only example, but its like this...THE NEW BRAWE WORLD
S&F

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

Yes I have also noticed that the actual volume of things are getting smaller but price staying the same LOl
I see that this has definately been orchestrated as a"tightening" Strategy and then the ultimate elimination of a large proportion of the peoples of the World.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Wow! It is nothing new in the USA.
It is called the Wal-mart way..............

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
if its jsut water you have nothing to worry aobut but your wallet.
have you never eaten meat before? this goes on on a regular basis in teh meat industry. which ironicly, is the least appauling aspect of the meat industry i can name.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
if its jsut water you have nothing to worry aobut but your wallet.
have you never eaten meat before? this goes on on a regular basis in teh meat industry. which ironicly, is the least appauling aspect of the meat industry i can name.

Hence I rarely eat meat if I do its unpackaged Salmon steaks or Chicken fillets

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Epsillion70]

join