It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough talk.... Time for action! Swine Flu Vaccine be D@mned!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx
reply to post by TheLoony

I read much, much more of the lawsuit and see where all of the facts regarding this case are provided. There is a lot there that I wasn't entirely aware of but am left wondering, does all of that information cause an overload to those that are even slightly interested let alone those locked in on the MSM.

I've been putting up this info since I found out about it. I largely get ignored. Maybe it's info overkill, maybe people just don't want to believe in something so sinister, maybe this, maybe that, maybe because I call myself The Loony - it's just a bloody name, FFS! - I don't know.

I read her blog almost daily - her site has been taken down and she has lost her job over this - I have listened to interviews with her, and others knowledgeable about this and I feel she is totally legit. She is the journalist with this story because it started right in her backyard with Baxter and the live virus earlier this year. Why would she file a lawsuit with names like W. Bush, Obama, the head honcho of the WHO, Rockefeller, etc.? She's filed this with the FBI in Austria(I believe), the Austrian police - who are investigating as far as what she has said, I don't know about the FBI since they don't say squat but they are "obligated by law" to investigate. She is also going to be filing in Poland and Switzerland soon. What does she have to gain from all this?

The number of five hundred million has been bandied about much - it's on the Georgia guidestones. There's many more people on this planet than that, so something has to give, right? Our new science czar is a eugenecist. Why?

Problem - Hype up fear of the swine-flu with ridiculous stories in the MSM, bought and paid for MSM.

Reaction - "Oh my god, we need help!!!!"

Solution - Jab us all with poison. We all die, problem solved. No more pesky people always bugging out about their "rights" and such. No more people to bother the politicians in their town hall meetings with questions they can't answer - because we will be so afraid to do ANYTHING after TSHTF and most of us are gone. Who will fight TPTB then? After they have killed off millions with a vaccine they cannot even be held accountable for? The politicians and vaccine makers are immune from prosecution, according to laws recently passed. Why is that, hmmmm? If they "screw up" and kill millions with a vaccine fast tracked into the public's veins, why can they not be held responsible?

So, yeah, she does use the term Illuminati in the text. What other term should she use? SHe has proof, as far as I can tell from my computer here, that they are going to kill us off - soon. FEMA camps, quarantine zones, the WHO taking over our government because of a "pandemic" that ISN'T HAPPENING! I have yet to see proof we have a pandemic on our hands. A few hundred have died, how many from the regular flu? Around 30, 40 thousand a year?

I'm not buying what they are selling.

I'm not drinking the kool-aid.

I will not get jabbed. No way, no how. I don't even own a gun but I will fight. I will not be "relocated" by someone to a concentration camp.

I will not comply.

I will NOT OBEY!

Your mileage may vary.

Good luck, it's going to be one helluva fight, the way I see it.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
FYI from the Terms and Conditions:

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Not sure why the mods have not piped up about this??

I apologize for missing that item in the T & C. BTW, WTF knows these topics and conditions at will? Any how, I sent a U2U to SkepticOverlord about this right after my second or third post. I am waiting to hear from him so please don't flood the mods inbox with complaints about this topic. They may actually be taking care of real issues, not something like this. I know, I know, rules are rules and I apologize for breaking them. Ignorance is no defense.

I just wish people were as eager to get involved in prevent more of their rights from getting raping, destroyed or stepped on as they are about someone trying to get a petition organized about those rights being treated that way. Go figure.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The rules here at ATS are often a sore spot for many of us. You are not the only one to express the same concern.

From time to time they relax the imposition of them so you never know.

Your topic is an important one. Sometimes you have to bend and twist a little to get through the hoops -- but at least you and your message get through.

Back on topic, yes, the current version of the easily spreadable flu is much less lethal than the old fashioned hard to get one but there is a greater risk that people are not considering.

The risk lies in the fact that both types of flu will be out this fall. There is a real possibility that some people will get both viruses at the same time. When that happens their bodies become a laboratory where there is a real risk of the two viruses combining so that a new, third virus erupts that is both as lethal as the old one, and as easily transmitted as the new H1.. is.

Thats when the # will hit the fan and a very serious pandemic will potentially wipe out a lot of people.

Its not propaganda by the NWO. It is a real potential issue that has a lot of people worried.

edit to add: This is not to say that I agree with using an unproven or untested vaccine on everybody. I don't. However, one wonders what the consequences would be of not doing anything??

[edit on 8/13/2009 by wayno]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I am working on a new draft of the letter and will publish it on here shortly. I received several U2U's with recommendations and I appreciate them all. I will have something for this thread shortly so please stick with it. Thank you for the stars and flags as well.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

I'll stick with it..lol.. Just send me a u2u when your finsihed telling me to check your latest post. Just incase I miss it when looking through the recent posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join