It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough talk.... Time for action! Swine Flu Vaccine be D@mned!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
After reading through the research presented on ATS and other "independent" sites, I see that there is more then enough concern to warrant a letter to the White House letting them know that we don't want the Swine Flu Vaccine jammed down our throats (or injected in our arms..) I am not anti-government nor do I have a tin-foil hate on while I sit here being paranoid.

I don't pretend to have amazing, God like skills that will enable me to organize the masses and bring about (dare I say it, change), but I at least want to do SOMETHING! That being said, I am tired of sitting on the side lines while more and more of our freedoms are packaged up and we are told that it is for our own good.
This Swine Flu Vaccine will be the beginning if we don't get involved now.

My plan is simple and I want to involve as many ATS'ers as possible as there are so many intelligent and insightful people that will provide valuable suggestions and ideas. I want to use ATS to construct an electronic document which outlines that we are against the untested Swine Flu Vaccine, against the consequences of not getting the vaccine and want a more developed, tested and option which would be optional.

The only way this is going to work is to get ATS'ers involved! Make suggestions, provide ideas, include PRODUCTIVE/CONSTRUCTIVE opinions... Most people will say that it will never work, that it's a waste of time or that they are afraid to get involved. They will also be the same ones saying that something needs to be done.

We SHOULDN'T be afraid of our government, they should be afraid of US. So let's get this started. U2U me if you want, post your thoughts/support. Let's draft up what we want the letter to say and get the ball rolling. Also, what means should be used to gather attention once we have something ready to go out to the masses? Twitter, Facebook, Myspace?? Ideas?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think a good way is to try to attend as many town halls, tea parties, protests and other related events. This makes the public see that people are joining in and perhaps they would join the effort as well.

Or organize events yourself, promote the event ahead of time online in forums and websites. Maybe go out into the public personally and try to garner support.
Try to meet other organizers and form a support and communications network.

Search for existing efforts in your area, online and go from there.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

I'm with you! They will take the cold steel from my dead hands before I take one.

Now, the goverment is not stupid, and they know that quite a few will oppose this....so what will they do? I've been hearing about forcing companies to implement policies to make it mandatory to continue working there.

This is like some bad rendition of "1984" that I can't wake up from. Ironically, today at work, we were given our quarterly company news letter and sure as #, there was an article about getting prepared for H1N1. The author of the article, who I'm friends with, just cut and pasted info from the CDC website.

I was pissed, so I called her up and told her that her article was bunch of BS and wrong information.....like Tamiflu will help, or get hand sanitizer....yeah right.

So, my point is, I'm looking for ideas to action as well, because all of this BS is getting unbearable!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
I think a good way is to try to attend as many town halls, tea parties, protests and other related events. This makes the public see that people are joining in and perhaps they would join the effort as well.

Oh if there were a group worth joining...

I can't even begin to relate to the people at tea parties and townhall tourists.

Maybe it was because how I was raised. By a raging alcoholic born in 1931 who always responded to social change with anger. Always said black folks were great, everyone should own one or two. The guy who said Hitler was an idiot but spoke just like him and when confronted with it would punch his child quicker than trying to explain any of his beliefs with rational thought.

Now I'm not saying these people are the same... but they sound the same to me.

So here is the rub. Even if they are right... they turn those of us who yearn for intelligent adult conversation completely off. The Beatles said it best "If you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao, you're not gonna make it with anyone anyhow".

Or organize events yourself, promote the event ahead of time online in forums and websites. Maybe go out into the public personally and try to garner support.

WarrenB, ya know I love ya... but what should these organizations be centered around? The fact that people are angry?

They need some meat... some direction, some vision. You know it's the old saying, Lead, Follow, or get the heck out the way.

You want someone like me to join up... you gotta give me vision, hope, and solutions. It's the only thing I respect.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Here's my contribution a HUGE amount of my research thrown into one thread:

Vaccines: Protecting a Nation or Taking Over a Nation?

It includes info about Swine Flu Vaccine from Medically trained professionals. It talks about Medically trained professionals perioid. It talks about all sorts of different vaccines and the issues with each. Hopefully, together we can reach a mass that spreads to everyone and raise awareness on this very important issue.

Starred and Flagged.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
You want someone like me to join up... you gotta give me vision, hope, and solutions. It's the only thing I respect.

I know it's tough but sometimes you have to be a leader and not a follower
might take some effort but it gets the job done

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

yeah right protest?
that is against the constitution!!! where have you been? i got harassed carrying my pistol in the home depot today even tho i have a ccw and my state is open carry and it was concealed by the way. i was handcuffed and stuck in a police car for over an hour all because i wanted to buy a door handle.
so second amendment gone now too
town hall meetings? pffft you have to buy tickets or be invited and don't dare ask a question that isn't preplanned and doesn't have a preplanned answer- even if you are allowed to ask something.with no telepromptor they are speechless

organize something? get real. you are now a terrorist
waiting for a visit from the real terrorists now- and you know who i mean

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I appreciate your thread and have forwarded it to many. Keep up the good fight!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Here is what I planned on writing as the Online Petition which will be a different thread once we have a final version:

Dear President BHO (named abbrevated for this letter),

We the people, citizens of the United States of America from all different political affliations, backgrounds, income levels and walks of life, are growing increasingly concerned with the Swine Flu vaccine being produced and deployed. While those vaccines are currently being circulated to hospital employees and emergency first responders, we know it won't be long before those vaccines are available to everyone else.

Based on the media reports about the severity of the Swine Flu, we are puzzled as to why we haven't been provided a detailed explanation regarding this vaccine. What are the side-effects or dangers associated with this vaccine? Will this vaccine be optional or will those that choose not to take it be isolated from those that have received the vaccine? Will you and your administration along with the members of Congress receive this vaccine? Would you and the members of Congress be willing to take the vaccine at a town hall with the rest of us?

Without accurate and abundant information about this flu and the vaccine, rumors and assumptions will grow and become like wildfires. As information is "leaked out" by those working with the vaccine or from other outlets including research we are actively undertaking, the accuracy of that information is taken at its word as there is nothing to compare it to.

With all of that said, will you, Mr. President, be willing to openly discuss this issue and provide us with the information we ask for? As more time ticks by, the masses are becoming restless and those of us who pride ourselves on being vigilant and informed will strive to find answers. This letter is to serve as a petition requesting that you disclose to us the information and answers we are looking for regarding this Swine Flu vaccine. Each name on this petition states that he or she would like honest, accurate answers from you, Mr. President. Grass-roots movements have become very powerful in the swaying of public opinion and forcing change to happen. One might say it even helped elect a President.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

The American People

>>begin list of names here

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Thank you! That information is incredibly valuable! Should that be worked into the online petition or compliment it once the word is spread via twitter, facebook, etc...??

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I agree with you completely. I am trying to put together a plan and in doing so, am asking for input from the masses here on ATS. My plan is layed out as so:

1. Get as many ATS'ers to be involved in the writting of an Online Petition and approve the final version
2. Create a new thread on here labeled "Online Petition Against the Swine Flu Vaccine" and begin collecting signatures
3. While the signatures are being collected, I will work with those groups/agencies that organzied the Tea Party rallies and see what recommendations they have in getting the word out about this petition
4. Make the Online Petition known following the recommendations made in step #3

Does my plan as weaknesses? Sure. It requires people stop complaining that nothing is getting done, that someone needs to do something and get them involved by spreading the word about this petition and put their signature (name) on the petition. I am prepared to deal with the consequences of raising the alarm, of being the organizer of this mini-rebellion and letting the voices of those concerned be heard. Are you prepared to be apart of it?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Time for action? A petition?

Sorry guys, but I feel this is a futile gesture.

Now, if you really want to DO something, then file Jane's lawsuit:

Jane's Lawsuit

There's not time enough to get a petition signed by enough people and get it to TPTB in time for some action. If you want to put a monkey wrench into the gears, then file the lawsuit.

Jane has done all the work, all it needs is to be filed with the court. Even I am going to talk to some people and see what my options with it are. I am the type that has bad luck, or no luck, with the law and I try and avoid court as much as possible since bad things happen to me there but I may be putting this into the courts. I have no money for representation or anything else so I don't even know what my options are, if any, without money. I've never filed a lawsuit so I don't know what that entails.

If you guys think a petition is the way to go, then by all means, go for it. I see it as trying to fill the ocean, one glass at a time - a wasted effort.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

You guys can use whatever you like in awhatever you want. As long as you give credit to the wonderful doctors who made their opinions known
And I appreciate the kind words folks, keep up the good fight and eventually people will hear us

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

I read through the lawsuit and with claims about the "Illuminati" and others conspiring to commit genocide along with the theft of $9 trillion dollars, I'm not so sure I believe all of those claims. Again, before I get flammed, hold on. I said I am not sure I believe them but not that it isn't true. I am willing to read any articles, facts or posts that you have on this.

The reason I don't believe the lawsuit plan will work relates to the amount of steps people have to take in order to make the plan work. They have to spend money, possibly get a lawyer, fill out some of the paper work and file it. The Online Petition requires their name. That's it. The rest of the work is done behind the scenes. The Online Petition also doesn't claim to be apart of any world wide conspiracy or other claims which would be harder to prove. Again, just my thoughts and I wish you nothing but the best of luck in getting the word out to the masses.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

I read much, much more of the lawsuit and see where all of the facts regarding this case are provided. There is a lot there that I wasn't entirely aware of but am left wondering, does all of that information cause an overload to those that are even slightly interested let alone those locked in on the MSM.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm not sure but OP you may be breaking the T&C of ATS by openly trying to organize a group online on this site.

Let me make it perfectly clear that you and your followers will not be speaking for the members of ATS as a whole.

Please remember there are sheep in any group of people even when the groups have differing ideas.

There are many that want the swine flu vaccine. myself included.

I don't know if they will step up and reiterate what I have seen posted in favor of the vaccine or not.

I will fight tooth and nail to be able to get that jab.

Without a doubt you are fighting a loosing cause. You cannot stop what is happening with the swine flu vaccine.

I DO respect your freedom to not want or accept the vaccine.

But never, ever assume you are speaking for ATS as a group against the swine flu vaccine because you are not.

In my opinion there are groups already formed that you could avail your self of and fight the vaccine if you wish to do so.

I would also suggest you work on a plan to personally dodge the jab when it comes to your neighborhood.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Thanks for the reminder that we won't be speaking for ATS as a whole even though nowhere have I ever implied or hinted that I would be. Also, I never stated we would be speaking for ATS as I know that I don't have that ability but instead stated that I would be using ATS as the host for this petition and forum for discussion.

I am glad that you want the vaccine but I choose not to get it and I should not, nor should the others that choose not to get it, be discriminated against for our choice. That is mentioned in the petition.

Take care.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I did think of a couple of questions for you. 1) How many people do you know that want this shot, 2) what country do you live in and 3) do you have any concerns with taking the vaccine? You would be the first person I have talked to on ATS that wants the shot and the only one I know of either online or off so I am very interested to see your response.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
FYI from the Terms and Conditions:

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Not sure why the mods have not piped up about this??

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Stop playing wanna-be-mod
And just discuss the topic on hand. I could easily report you folks for posting off topic. Let the mods do their job and you do yours as a member.

Sorry for the off-topic post OP.

I'm not sure how many want a shot. But I do realize that they are programmed to think that the shot is their protection.

[edit on Aug 12th 2009 by TheMythLives]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join