It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The little girl who talked about mean signs at the Obama town hall (Dem plant - proof)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Quite honestly Medicare is a big shell game which in the near future will run into not enough workers paying in and too many baby boomers using it. You tell me what will happen as the numbers of users grow and the revenue to fund it decreases?????? You think benefits and services are going to increase? It will run out of money as the Baby Boomers start to use it in earnest, do you doubt that?

Medicaid is Government HealthCare. Who do you think already pays for that?

Can Government run healthcare, sure. Can Government run healthcare any cheaper than currently, I highly doubt it. Their track record of doing that is dubious at best. I have already given some reforms in an earlier post that could result in decent amount of cost savings.

You have more faith in our Governments abilities than I do.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
sorry if this is a little off topic. But I also like the other town hall meetings and the not too surprising outcry of racism.

Are people just showing up and being angry because they are racist and dont like Obama?

A news radio host questioned why are we seeing mostly angry whites and no blacks.. I can answer that but it may sound racist.

I just wonder what percentage of black voters have long dropped out of the political scene since they won.

Every "town hall meeting" any Pres holds is going to be this way, They need to start facing the real people. Just more proof that Obama was'nt who he claimed to be during the elections.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by mnemeth1

No pre-screen my (well I wont continue, but you know)

That's just sick. That's an obvious plant. Look at the video. Unless that girl is used to the public it is a plant for sure(Unless she's done some sort of plays at school, or public speaking that is). Look how she barely stutters, and knows just how to hold the microphone. He prepared statement is the most blatant evidence though. It's just sick.

Indeed. The leftist Democrats would use every trick in the playbook to slander their political opponents.

We at ATS do not do that.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
WHOOPS!
kathleens photos are now gone.

gee, thats odd

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
you people get too caught up in democrat or republican.
both parties are to blame for the mess this country is in.
we need to get away from both parties & do what is best for our country.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Yes, but you have to recognize that the many town hall meetings held around the country were also 'organized' with many republican propagandists as well. I would call this about as newsworthy as firemen rescuing a cat out of a tree. Its the secrets behind the politics that would make headlines if exposed, not this stuff. In other words, I'm not surprised, and what makes you think its going to make a difference? Unless you get it off this site and put it all into the mainstream, your efforts will go unnoticed. If you can do that and boost this site to 'Smoking Gun' or 'Politico' status, then you're going to have something.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
So, the guy who can't speak without a teleprompter is caught manipulating a town hall meeting. Big shocker huh? My only question is the little girl said she saw people carrying signs saying mean things, where are any pics of those signs? It's not like a local political event featuring the POTUS would go totally ignored or anything. The only pics I could find were of people being kept away from the event.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

IMO, I believe the chances of the people who take the time out of their busy lives to attend one of these meetings(with their child, no less), are very high that they are an activist. There's nothing wrong with pre-writing your child's question for them to help them better express themselves. I think the OP is a stretch.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

Telling the truth and exposing a corrupt politician isn't 'smearing'.
It's just telling the truth and exposing him (or her) for what they are.
Just more of the same.
No change. No hope. No unity. and definately NO transparency.

Excellent blog ... read up ...
The illustrated guide to Obamacare Human Props

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
Notice the kid is from Malden MA, and the meeting is in NH.
They had to go to MA to find Obama supporters.

Yep. Which backs up what JSO said earlier.

Ya'll remember this? "Get me more white people!"

This 'transparent' administration has been setting a faux stage for a long time.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My peeps,
The time for quiet discourse is over. Everything you can do personally, to disrupt our government, is your personal responsibility and solemn duty. Remember quoting the oath you took as a student. This of course is before they made it illegal to say the oath. How about all of you in the police, military, the government, and in any other walk of life.

Simple yet Elegant
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

I have just sent in my petition for a trial for a tax audit. They only went after 2 years, I of course have not filed, on purpose, for the past 20 years. Which means they will go after all my past years now. I will subpoena everyone I can think of and also subpoena all papers possible.

First motion-to be held by a JURY OF MY PEERS-which will be struck down of course because a tax trial cannot be impartial-it has to be held in front of a Presidential Appointee.

I, as of now, will refuse to pay any taxes, licensing, dues, tariff any and all forms of taxes. If I go to jail so be it, I will gather the people their to my cause.

I have had enough, as a great American once said, 23.7 Trillion looted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would rather die than live on my knees any longer. No I will not attack anyone or such, but I will disrupt this country at every meeting I can attend.
I will not back down, I will not repent, and HELL NO I WILL NOT SUCCUMB!
We as American citizens can no longer stand by and allow this evil empire to continue.

And I am getting very angry with the sheeple, as Samuel Adams said

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, go from us in peace.We seek not your counsel or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; may your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!"

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Just as we take seriously a womens cry of rape, we need to listen to little kidds. This being before they develope the B.S. factor. I think it starts with puberty, but may be wrong here. (By the way, I've never had kids so those who did, may set me straight)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join