The little girl who talked about mean signs at the Obama town hall (Dem plant - proof)

page: 9
151
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by badgerprints
It's a dog and pony show and doesn't come any where close to reality.


I agree that it's a dog and pony show. And is probably no closer to reality than the yelling and screaming mobs who have been set up by the Republican Party to sidetrack the issues at other Town Halls.

Funny how you're all for the dog and pony show on the right (yelling, screaming, insanity) but have too much honor to accept it when the other side responds with their own form of dog and pony show... :shk:




I was set up by NO ONE to go "yell and scream" at my town hall. I am an independent. Several of my friends who are both republicans AND DEMOCRATS were there yealling and screaming right beside me, as is the case at every one of these town halls.

Why do you think the "Yelling and screaming" is getting louder and louder? It's because of comments like yours, taken STRAIGHT from the Main Stream Media.

We come out because we want our voice heard, and get told it's all "Set up" by the Republicans. And we're paid, too, I hear. Well, they're a little late, my check hasn't come yet, but the PRO-OBAMA protestors sure got paid. And bussed in. With pretty matching t-shirts and professionally printed signs.

Sell it somewhere else. The people aren't buying the Liberal Propaganda anymore.

REAL change is about to come to this country.




posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I thought Billy Mays was still around...that audience was clearly Sanitized with Oxy-Clean. Sen Jay Rockefeller had a Town Hall Meeting too, that one was really screened and sanitized as well.



posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Just another staged event.
It's not the first time.
It will not be the last.
Just change the name to Liberal Town Hall Meeting.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]



posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Why is this a big deal? What are the implications of this seemingly simple action, and are they so severe?

A politician and an artist independently both put on a show. The politician gets a big gathering together, weaves lies and fiction into a beautiful story to convince the gatherers of his goals and agendas. The artist puts on a play, many people come to see it, and he convinces them through a song and dance that the elaborate; but not so believable scenes, are real. The difference is this: an artist spins reality to illuminate the normally unimaginable, the politician spins reality to cloud in subterfuge the normally imaginable.

The Big Deal

The big deal is this, in that town hall meeting 1801 people were used to deceive the world public. It would appear that on the grand scheme using a little girl to try and use social diversion in order to express a political goal is by and large less wicked than locking up citizens or blowing up the twin towers. Keep in mind the extra person in the 1801 attendee count is Mr Obama himself.

All the facts that have been presented about this Administration paints a picture, the illustration on that canvas is one of a giant horned defiler of independence and freedom. The Administration, and Mr Obama, (I like to separate the two) have used this event to set to ease the minds of the public and their concerns dealing with many topics including the present malevolent "Death Panels." Any adept individual in the English language can read the proposed bills and through a simple degree of political understanding know that the "Death Panels" are indeed written in blood.

So again I ask myself why has this event upset so the minds of the individuals who figured out, and went along with this new political farce? I think this is because they just realized to a small degree how the administration uses situations to their betterment. That the blatant lies from the mouth of our "Capital" leader are shocking and soul wrenching. Maybe some realize the Administration that controls things will go to any length to get done that which they please.

The Implications

The implications to this action are quite numerous, I will only name a few.

One: That the Administration who convinced the world a militant "terrorist" faction of individuals crashed 2 planes into the twin towers, residing in a city that is one of the most heavily military guarded environments on the planet. Has now tricked people into believing the Admin. failed to completely plan out to the finite detail a small, podunk, town hall meeting...if that is the case it is simply because they only give two tiny rat droppings about the coverage that meeting was going and did receive. A reminder here, an organization of this magnitude and power if they really cared and wanted an event to happen with no chance of people guessing its true intentions would never have allowed information that an armchair journalist could find out using the internet and a networking site. The finality of this is that they are so far ahead in their planned actions they are getting sloppy because there is a low chance of anyone stopping them.

Two: They need the health care bills to succeed. They are using tactics any low pay grade soldier a member of the 4th Psychological Operations Group learns going through AIT. The next step to fit this operations pattern would be to initiate a threat to send the mentally weakened civilian force into panic, a threat that would require many millions or possibly hundreds of millions of people to use the parameters of this health care bill. Possibly and most probably would include the insemination of a grade bio weapon, likely to be in part low lethal virals, this would also include a low lethal antidote or vaccine. All of these tactics are small combat tactics the 4th PsyOps group initially train for and have since November 27th 1990.

Outcome

If all these tactics are low end...what will we see that's high end?



posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Woah everyone.. before you go off the handle on Obama doing this disgusting action, please try to remember the infamous Jeff Gannon that was in the previous administration's press corps.



posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
What if we were to listen to what Barack Obama says himself about The Heathcare Bill? We would learn plenty.

Is he is trying to get so many soundbites out there, people will become confused, feel for him...as we all know that the only reason any one would object to the proposed Healthcare bill is to hurt Obama!

And...he has his image to maintain after all!



posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Disclosure Agent
 





just seems to me that Obama is scraping for popularity after the balls ups over the last few months.....


Notice the kid is from Malden MA, and the meeting is in NH. They had to go to MA to find Obama supporters.

I guess the people in NH were living up to the "live free or die" state slogan and they didn't want them near Obama.



posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Good lord we are going to need a national healthcare plan to provide all the xanax the posters on this thread needs.


Seriously people, get a grip.

If the worst thing Obama does is stick a girl in the audience to ask questions, I will consider us pretty lucky.


ANd it just reeks of desperation that you put so much time and energy and hate into something so stupid.



Reek of Desperation, is the new Cologne from Glenn Beck. _javascript:icon('
')

>> I don't really expect this to stop, until some idiot does something stupid. And then the rest of the "I'm not prejudiced" KKK-lite members are going to do something stupid in retaliation to the security measures put in place because they keep doing stupid things.

We have people still in prison for wearing "No War!" T-Shirt's at Bush rallies -- and NONE of these morons protested that. But now we've got people showing up at rallies carrying guns and screaming at the top of their lungs, and everyone freaking out that they are being silenced. "Oh the persecution!" From people who've been dumping on everyone different and ignoring who keeps taking their money (hint; they have the money fools). A bunch of bullies are now whining about a little girl making a statement.

As much as it might be a setup -- it's actually a little girl, who is probably concerned -- and there are crazy fricken signs from the Christo-Fascist crowd out there who are going to do something very stupid like Timothy McVeigh, if their leaders don't stop whipping them into a frenzy.

Nobody is after your guns NeoCons, they are after your retirement account, home and freedom, but at least your 9 MM will be in functioning order. And your rage will likely go out against the wrong person, because you didn't see this coming.



posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
You want to know deceit?

Read the reports from the Right Wing about the Health Care bill. It's a total fabrication and lie.

Just like half the people on this blog topic right now -- fabrication and lie about their brother's, sister's, hair stylist being persecuted by Obama thugs.

I'm tempted to ignore this thread, and the 5 more just like it, screaming about Obama poisoning Kleenex tissues or something. But it's not fair to the Astro Turf out there, to totally ignore them.

They need to know that they aren't JUST being ignored, but held in contempt.

>> If Obama is doing bad things -- he will get away with it because of nonsense like this topic, which no sane person is going to take seriously. Can you PLEASE talk about real issues of corruption? At least some intellectually honest criticisms would be useful. Right now, you guys are nothing but noise and cover.



posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
I thought Billy Mays was still around...that audience was clearly Sanitized with Oxy-Clean. Sen Jay Rockefeller had a Town Hall Meeting too, that one was really screened and sanitized as well.


They needed only to put up a speed bump and the Rascal scooters couldn't make it.

>> What MIGHT be going on with town halls is that they invite people to them now. The people speaking in tongues have created a self-fulfilling prophesy of being shut out.

There ought to be some way to have a Town Hall, even with people trying to disrupt it, and whine about it later.

Do any of you have any actual ideas how we can accommodate both the people discussing and those who are disrupting?



posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
What MIGHT be going on with town halls is that they invite people to them now. The people speaking in tongues have created a self-fulfilling prophesy of being shut out.

There ought to be some way to have a Town Hall, even with people trying to disrupt it, and whine about it later.

Do any of you have any actual ideas how we can accommodate both the people discussing and those who are disrupting?


Excuse me, but what use is a town hall where you only gain admittance by being invited by the speaker??? The people that oppose healthcare reform as presented by the Democrats are finding that even at the town halls, they aren't getting answers to their questions. Take a look even at Obama's Town Hall, you mean to tell me that one "speaking in tongues" (nice, BTW) person couldn't manage to get in and get a question posed????

All the Congressman and Senators have to do is answer the questions with details, not the vague generalities that they seem to think answer the questions posed.

And BTW they have started to try and limit the people coming to these townhalls. In Michigan, Congressman's offices are not telling people about the town halls until the day of the meeting and denying that there is going to be one if you ask prior to that. Also they are getting the word out for their townhalls using their email lists to insure a more friendly audience.

I got news for these Congressman, 2010 is just around the corner, the voters will remember how they acted and voted on the TARP, Stimulus, Cap and Trade and Healthcare. They can't stop people from votiing.



posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1
 


its funny how they would use a kid to defend Obama's decisions, and that cute adorable girl is right, why are there mean people talking bad stuff about Obama?

They have went to such a low level that they use a kid for this, whats next? Anyone?



posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

Originally posted by tsloan
WHO CARES....? Really?
The government has it's agenda...You on the left can point at the right and you on the right can point to the left..I'll stand on the side and watch BOTH parties who have been in control continue screwing up this country... You want to stop this kinda stuff from happening...Nation Health Care, Patriot Acts, HLS, Welfare ETC.... THEN STOP VOTING REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRAT!!!!!!!!

Give me a break...Some of you act like these poeple don't work for the same government that has been raping your money you work for and distribute it as they see fit.. They are ALL THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try waking up from your political comma and stop buying all the crap your favorite politician feeds you....ITS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!


As satisfying as it might be to throw up our hands; a corrupt Dem or a Repug can win with 10 discouraged votes as well as 10,000. The TOUGH thing is to hang in there and support good people one at a time -- people who don't just lobby for local handouts.

We have to get our elections back from manipulation and electronic voting. We have to end lobbying and a system where politicians are bribed by special interests.

Your plan of NOT voting, will get you nowhere.

I voted for Obama, as a better of two choices. I still think that was the right choice, even though I'd go for Kucinich in a heartbeat -- but the system is too corrupt for him. At least we have someone more lucid than the last 8 years.

But we have a long way to go, because the Corrupting lobbyists are still running Washington. Nobody is going to just hand us our Democracy and Liberty back.


No....I didn't say stop voting...I said stop voting DEMOCRAT and REPUBLICAN...There are others out there but most of the people are to lazy to look them up. Bottom line is Democrats and Republicans have run this country into the ground!!! Those who support them can .."ho and hum and bitch and point fingers all you want but it's your fault cause you keep voting. All this kumbayahh crap lets just all get along and work together has got to stop. It's time to call out the folks who have gotten us here. And thats the only 2 parties who have been in charge. And I was guilty of supporting the system at one time too. BUT...no more! I will NEVER VOTE REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT again period! These two parties have stolen and scammed thier way into a bi-opoly that is enslaving the very people who trusted them. If your too blind to see that then you need a wake up call. Lesser of two evils...B.S. it's the same evil wrapped up in a nice shiny blue,or red wrapper with a D or a R on it.



posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
What MIGHT be going on with town halls is that they invite people to them now. The people speaking in tongues have created a self-fulfilling prophesy of being shut out.

There ought to be some way to have a Town Hall, even with people trying to disrupt it, and whine about it later.

Do any of you have any actual ideas how we can accommodate both the people discussing and those who are disrupting?


Excuse me, but what use is a town hall where you only gain admittance by being invited by the speaker??? The people that oppose healthcare reform as presented by the Democrats are finding that even at the town halls, they aren't getting answers to their questions. Take a look even at Obama's Town Hall, you mean to tell me that one "speaking in tongues" (nice, BTW) person couldn't manage to get in and get a question posed????

All the Congressman and Senators have to do is answer the questions with details, not the vague generalities that they seem to think answer the questions posed.

And BTW they have started to try and limit the people coming to these townhalls. In Michigan, Congressman's offices are not telling people about the town halls until the day of the meeting and denying that there is going to be one if you ask prior to that. Also they are getting the word out for their townhalls using their email lists to insure a more friendly audience.

I got news for these Congressman, 2010 is just around the corner, the voters will remember how they acted and voted on the TARP, Stimulus, Cap and Trade and Healthcare. They can't stop people from votiing.


>> People don't go to town halls to get informed. A Republican will lie to you and a Democrat will act like you didn't ask the question you thought you just asked. If you want understanding -- then research the health care plan on the web.

Bush blatantly hand picked a bunch of Yes Men in ALL of his meetings. WE had thought we'd gone back to an open and honest system. But it's really tempting for a politician to have a staged meeting, and since the bar has been lowered -- the easy excuse is that they are frightened of the rabble.

Senators are now ordering lots of private airplanes on the tax payer dime. They would like nothing more than to close the door to access and not have to deal with the public -- it's a sure sign that when the manure hits the fan, those in power who have to deal with it switch to Central Air Conditioning.

>> These Wing Nuts just gave them an excuse -- and of course they are taking advantage of it. Not all. And Obama really isn't staging too many meetings -- he is merely inviting in "blogger" journalists to actually ask pertinent questions. The Main Stream Media gave up their desire to INFORM the public years ago -- so let's stop pretending that these Town Halls actually were an opportunity for a hard hitting press.


The simple fact is; all the crooks who've been ripping off our medical health care system (turning it into a sick care system), are paying big bucks so that nothing will happen.

The Democrats who aren't just confused on the reform act, are getting money to be stupid. They took Single Payer off the table -- because GOOD MONEY, paid for it to be taken off the table. So we have a compromise bill that is a stop gap, that doesn't HURT insurance companies but does take away some of their power. There is confusion, because it's a mess of good intentions and compromises with crooks. I really don't care if it passes or not.

But the Republicans and bussed in fools do care, and are paid well (those that aren't there because they are just confused about directions to the Golden Corral Buffet), to make sure nothing gets done. Don't try to tell me anyone is seriously fighting to keep the crappy system we have.... I actually do have health care, and it's an expensive mess.

That's my problem with all the anti-Obama nonsense. These people are ridiculous and only HELPING to hide real issues with the administration like;
Why do we have the people who most likely engineered the banking collapse in 2008, in charge of repairing the damage?
Why have we not released "potential" bad guys from GitMo and given them their constitutional rights?
When are we going to get rid of electronic voting machines?
When are we going to prosecute crimes and treason of the former administration?
When are we going to deal with the fact that Iraq and Afghanistan should never have been invaded -- regardless of the merits of "winning" the war?

Acting like fools as an opposition and claiming "Obama is the devil" is going to let him get off the hook with all the rational people who MIGHT have an honest criticism -- but won't while everyone is acting the fool.



posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan
 


There are no other options but Democrat and Republican parties right now.

You can VOTE Independent -- that's fine. I do as well but I always end up voting for a Democrat because the Republicans are corrupt, insane, or both.

Libertarians -- if you bother to see who actually backs their think tanks and candidates, are just as much corporate shills as Republicans. They just don't hate drugs or sex. So there is no dang use to them either.

The Green Party doesn't run much. The media ignores them.

To be a legitimate candidate -- you have to sell out to a few sponsors recognized by the TV networks. Having GM or Disney on your side won't hurt.



I think this is the last I'm going to comment on these "Oh - no, Obama" threads. It's like all these people woke up because an ethnic guy is doing stuff that they were sleeping through when all the crusty old guys were doing it.



posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Get paid to be an activist

Now can somebody tell me who is paying people to go out and rally against the Health Care Bill? I have an open weekend and could use some money.



posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
Don't try to tell me anyone is seriously fighting to keep the crappy system we have.... I actually do have health care, and it's an expensive mess.



I actually agree with much of your post. However, people are fighting NOT to keep the status quo. We just think the Government, which has done such a good job with the Banks and Financial System, would screw up Health Care even more, making it more of a mess AND more expensive, with worse care overall.

Does anyone really have any faith that the Government will do a better, cheaper job of managing our Health Care?



posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ohhh, poor girl, saw some thing she couldnt handle ?
keep her in the house...

what the deal here !???

Actualy seems pretty boring the whole case..



posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
Don't try to tell me anyone is seriously fighting to keep the crappy system we have.... I actually do have health care, and it's an expensive mess.



I actually agree with much of your post. However, people are fighting NOT to keep the status quo. We just think the Government, which has done such a good job with the Banks and Financial System, would screw up Health Care even more, making it more of a mess AND more expensive, with worse care overall.

Does anyone really have any faith that the Government will do a better, cheaper job of managing our Health Care?



Well, that is what the crooks want you to think.

The Government is NOT running the banks -- private industry is. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac ran solvent and well until they were privatized. ALL their problems are from speculative investments -- NOT foreclosures.

The failure you are talking about was from Republicans, which is why the Democrats got voted back in. They don't do a great job winning elections -- but they are 150% better at administration and running things. The Democrats have a much better record of running the economy vs. Republicans -- it's a shut out. And anyone who says Reagan did well, read the headlines but didn't look at any numbers.

And Medicaid and Medicare run very well -- they just get the brunt of all the cost shifting from Health Insurance Companies who DOUBLE the cost of health care and add about 34% overhead for Doctors to fill out paperwork. If you are keeping score at home, that leaves a grand total of 28% of the money in our health care system actually going to health care. We ALREADY have enough taxpayer money in the system to pay for all our healthcare with NOTHING out of your pocket if we cut the crooks out of the system.

The failure in America is coming from privatized enterprises acting in behalf of the government. If you want to cut out government fat, then let's end the military and just train a skeleton force. Let's end the drug war and call a truce, if the CIA is done making money for their black ops projects.


I have faith that the Government CAN do a much better job with our Health Care because they already do a much better job. If you did not know that, then you don't understand all the things that run just fine in this country. Do you have to pay a cop or fireman to show up to your house? Are roads running pretty well in this country? That's private contractors bidding in a government system. Public Libraries do a good job on a slim budget. And as a matter of fact, my Motor Vehicle administration in Georgia, does a damn good job of seeing thousands of people a day on a shoe string budget.

If we got rid of Lobbying and had public financed elections -- YES, I"m for a more Socialist approach. Because when you say; "let's get rid of big government" the problem is, that in that vacuum comes big business -- with no accountability. Now that they've got a revolving door with regulators at the FDA, FTC, EPA and many other three-letter agencies -- private industry gets away with murder. We even have banana importers hiring war lords to exterminate union leaders in Latin America. Government is our last refuge against a fascist tyranny.

We have the most expensive cell phone network in the world. Yehaw for competition!

We have been educated by the robber barons, who do nothing but malign unions, corrupt politicians, and hire shock radio jocks to lie to us.





new topics

top topics



 
151
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

log in

join