It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The little girl who talked about mean signs at the Obama town hall (Dem plant - proof)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+119 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
From AR15 user MarkNH

www.ar15.com...

Like many others I watched the "town hall" meeting in Portsmouth MA [sic. NH] with the supposedly randomly selected audience.

updated link to video:

www.c-span.org...

The second person "randomly" selected to ask a question was a young girl called Julia Hall from Malden MA (asks question at 29m:25s).

Julia read the following question off a piece of paper: "As I was walking in I saw a lot of signs outside saying mean things about reforming healthcare. How do kids know what is true and why do people want a new system that can help more of us".

This randomly asked question gave Obama the perfect opportunity to dismiss talk about "death panels that will pull the plug on Grandma" and to blame Republicans for everything. Over on the town hall comments thread AtomicPunk09 discovered someone on facebook who might possibly be Julia's mother and had a photo of her with Obama:

www.facebook.com...

All old information and it cannot be proven that Kathleen is Julia's mother, right????

Hold on, look who is sitting next to Julia in the video:

Another "coincidence" is that Julia said she lives in Malden MA and Kathleen Manning Hall's campaign contributions list the occupation "Legal Asst, Looney and Grossman LLP" and a home address in Malden MA:

fundrace.huffingtonpost.com...

Looks like she donated $636 to Obama in 2008.

But wait, there's more:

www.city-data.com...

This lists donations to Obama of $230 on 6/15/07, $250 on 9/28/07, $500 on 9/30/07, $300 on 3/2/08

On that link we have the $636 previously mentioned from "Kathleen Manning Hall" but we also have $1355 donated to Obama by "Kathleen Hall, Legal Assistant, Looney & Grossman" at the same address.

(as an aside Looney and Grossman loves Democrats - their employees donated $12,101 in total to Democrats and $0 to Republicans)

Back to Kathleen's Facebook Page, here are some of her Facebook friends that I googled to see if they were Democratic insiders:

Martha Coakley, (Democrat) Attorney General of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts www.marthacoakley.com...
Adam Parkhomenko, former aide to Hillary Clinton, Democrat running for VA House of Delegates (who has the support of the Brady Campaign, President Clinton and Wes Clark) voteadam.com...
Addisu Demissie, National Political Director of Organizing for America and former Ohio Get out The Vote director of Obama for America www.theroot.com...
Adrienne Elrod, Chief of Staff to Rep. Loretta Sanchez (D-CA) www.politico.com...
Alan Rosenblatt, Associate Director for Online Advocacy at the Center for American Progress (and HuffPost blogger) www.americanprogress.org...
Alayna Van Tassel, Budget and Policy Director for MA Senator Pat Jehlen www.linkedin.com...

I could go on and on but I think the point is clear - the cute question about "mean signs" was read from a pre-written note by the daughter of a Democrat political insider who is know to President Obama.

Pics of Kathleen Manning Hall at the presidents invite only eastern inauguration ball:

picasaweb.google.com...

More info:

Kathleen Manning Hall was a Sponsor of Women for Deval Patrick (Dem Governor of MA) www.scribd.com...
––––-
The First person President Obama picked to ask a question was Peter Schmidt:

Representative Peter B. Schmidt (NH)

Current Office: State House
Current District: Strafford 4
Party: Democratic

www.votesmart.org...
––––-
Direct link to video of Julia's question www.wmur.com...

Notice how the mother isn't looking at Obama or her daughter during the question - she is looking directly at the piece of paper in the girl's hand to make sure she reads it correctly.
––––––
Kathleen Manning Hall admits to being the mother but claims her daughter came up with the idea of asking a question:

www.boston.com...
––––––
newomenforchange.org...
––––––
Michelle Malkin posts about this: michellemalkin.com...
––––––
Gateway Pundit posts about this: gatewaypundit.blogspot.com...
––––––
Here's some more links between Kathleen Manning Hall and healthcare reform:
www.bluemassgroup.com...

Aug 12 (Tues)

Boston Roof Deck Reception with David Cutler and Carol Fulp
Dorothy Keville and Kathleen Manning Hall invite you to join them on Dorothy's roof deck overlooking Boston Harbor, to meet and hear from:
David Cutler, Harvard professor and key advisor to the Obama campaign on health care policy matters; and Carol Fulp, Chair, MA Women for Obama.
Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Suggested Contribution: $100/$150
For more information or to RSVP contact [email protected]

Who is Dorothy Keville?

Dorothy Keville is a self-employed Health Care Consultant who generously donated to the Obama campaign.

To claim this was a "randomly selected" audience stinks like day old dog poop. This is social engineering and needs to be called out no matter who does it.

Hats off again to MarkNH for his excellent research.

23.7 trillion looted and counting.

To put 23.7 trillion in perspective, this healthcare bill is estimated to cost around 1 to 2 trillion dollars.

Wake up America.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by mnemeth1]

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Nice work!

As if there was any doubt that this town hall wasn't "community organized" in the first place.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by RRconservative]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
this obama stuff is getting stranger and stranger. i never thought i'd say i missed bush, but ....

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

No pre-screen my (well I wont continue, but you know)

That's just sick. That's an obvious plant. Look at the video. Unless that girl is used to the public it is a plant for sure(Unless she's done some sort of plays at school, or public speaking that is). Look how she barely stutters, and knows just how to hold the microphone. He prepared statement is the most blatant evidence though. It's just sick.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
That is interesting indeed. I read in another post that only 1800 were invited to attend and that if you didn't have a ticket you couldn't even get onto the street. So if all 1800 were inside, then who was left on the outside??

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I watched the whole thing. It was just another Obama love fest,just like his pre-election rallys. This was more like an infomercial with the"yes we can"chant thrown in. It sure looks as though our CIC might be scared to face some true questions.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
please digg this story.

it needs to get national attention

[edit on 11-8-2009 by mnemeth1]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
S & F .

this is what people call brainwashing and misleading truth.

again and again they are making your health a political issue to gain personal money and fame instead of providing it to you by your tax money to secure your and your familys health.

that little girl will hate that day for the rest of her adult life if she ever can afford the healthcare she´ll be needing with all the yummy heavymetals the goverment provides you.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
just seems to me that Obama is scraping for popularity after the balls ups over the last few months.....

Seems superman is human after all........

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

C'mon you can't believe she was a plant!?! It's just a coincidence that her Mom was there, and that she donated a lot of money to Obama, had her picture taken with him and knows a bunch of Democratic politicians. The nerve to think that she might somehow be a set piece......you mob people crack me up.....

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If you have a favorite blog that you frequent, submit this story to them

digg.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
please digg this story.

I do not have a clue what that means.
If it means I have to join another website, then forget it.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If folks thought the Bush Administration was manipulative and dishonest, then if they're honest, they'll admit that this administration is enough to make a buzzard puke.

Ringers.

Stacking the deck.

Tilting the table.

I suppose we could all pray that a meteorite can take out DC while our full government is in session. With all the lobbyists in attendance.

Sure be an improvement over our current situation.

If there is a God in heaven, surely this won't be allowed to continue. Fire and brimstone burial of DC? The earth opening up and swallowing the whole thing?

What a crooked mess.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by dooper]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by mnemeth1
please digg this story.

I do not have a clue what that means.
If it means I have to join another website, then forget it.

hahaha it's the little digg box in the upper corner of each new thread topic.

digg.com...

Digg is a news service that prioritizes breaking news by the number of people who "digg" a story. The more people that click the "digg" box, the higher the story gets prioritized.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by mnemeth1]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I am building up so many layers of skin for the past months.

Nothing surprises me anymore. I read the ATS CEO Thread he posted minutes ago and I knew(most) everything he said of his experiences in DC, I didn't flinch once!

Every new story here just confirms what we already knew and know!?!

I can't even get angry or upset about this, I am just dead or hollow inside.

Mind you, this is without any drugs or alcohol of any kind!

Don't worry, I won't give in and will fight! This is just a temporary reaction.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'm glad some one made a post about this. I was watching this live and I had a good chuckle about it. My thoughts were.."yeah...that WASN'T planned...my @ss."
Then came the chant...

Star and flag

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Great research, this what investigative reporters used to do. Alas so much of politics is just a dog and pony show, I don't trust any thing on TV or in the regular press. We're on the short road to a New World Order.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Beach Bum

There were so many plants there I thought I was looking at a greenhouse.

I could not let this go without a chuckle from me

Very clever!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
hi,
its quite obvious he has an ear piece and being told what to say, and why do you all care what he says, he is just another monkey for the organ grinder.
we are on our own and this dude aint gonna do nothing but drag us down even further,
and as for there being plants, do you really expect anything different

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join