It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riddles in Stone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Riddles in stone is a documentary which examines the architecture symbolism used in D.C.

I found it very interesting, having already viewed other documentary's on the matter i was surprised by the amount of new information (new to me) presented in this video.

I would very much like to visit D.C. to exam some of these structures and sculptures for myself.

The Video is long, bordering on 3 hours, but hopefully you will be enticed and the time will fly by.

enjoy.

Google Video Link

edited wording.

[edit on 8/11/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
hmm a couple of flags but no reply's? well it is a long video, i can understand a lot of people avoiding it because of its length, but it really is worth the watch, and goes by fairly quickly.

come on give it watch, you have nothing to lose

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Exactly what I what I was looking for. I have just seen the intro yet but I will watch it soon ... it's pretty long ;

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

glad i could provide what you've been looking for.

it is a long one, but hey if people can sit threw a 3 hour movie about pirates I'm sure they can watch one that's far more interesting, and maybe actually learn something in the process.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'm at work so can't watch it now, but it is a subject I find interesting so I'll watch it later.

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join