It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare = payback for slavery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
get over that racism crap!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I dont get it. Why is Moslty everyone against free health care? From my perspective its mostly lower middle class and up that is complaining about it. I havent seen the paper work on the health care bill or heard much about it, But what i have come to reqalize is that yea, itll make our taxes go up, but so what. the gov will ulimalty find someway of getting more money from you.

Now lets think about this for a momement. i hear people talking about people going to the ER cause of some sickness that has been going on for a while and now its gonna cost big... well if there was health care to begin with, the persons illness might not have gotten so bad.

Lets look at this from another example. Since commin home from Iraq, i got hurt on my 4 wheeler a week after being home. The army paid for most my medical bills, but the rest has to come out of my pocket. And the main reason for that is because while i was gone, the company i worked for has went out of buisness. which left me and my family without insurance. Yea i have the VA to go to for health insurance for he next 5 years,, but what about my kids or wife,, were gonna be screwed if somthing happens to them. My wife had to go to the dentist. she paid almost 300 dollars for 3 fillings. that three hundred dollars came out of our savings because we dont have insurance.

All im saying is, to me it seems that people ae getting ticked cause theyll have to pay a bit more in taxes to cover this insurance thing, but do you realy think that you could spare a coffee from startbucks once or twice a week to cover that lost income. geesh, id rather see people be healty than sitting of the streets sick and infecting the rest of us....

Wake Up America.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Payback for slavery, seriously? All Bush did was make white people richer at the expense of 95% of all Americans regardless of their skin color. Obama is just another nwo puppet, the same 95% will continue to make the 5% richer throughout his term as well (or is it 99% & 1%???). I'm fine with free healthcare to everyone - let's end the phony war on terror and use those billions of dollars to pay for healthcare instead. We are paying for the war on terror and scary old white people like Cheney are making money off it. I'd rather see my tax money go towards healthcare instead, which I'm sure will continue to make scary old white men richer and more powerful.

We are ranked 37th in the world when it comes to healthcare and that should be unacceptable to all Americans. France is considered #1, maybe we should look into what they seem to be doing right. France and 36 other countries are kicking our ass folks. Our incompetent representative in Congress need to be held responsible if they screw up fixing healthcare within the next few months. Maybe they can see what they can do about the economy in general when they're not busy being useless. What ever happened to the America that wanted to be #1 in every category? We really are getting dumber and more useless as a nation while scary old white men continue to get richer and more powerful.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe
We are ranked 37th in the world when it comes to healthcare and that should be unacceptable to all Americans. France is considered #1, maybe we should look into what they seem to be doing right. France and 36 other countries are kicking our ass folks.

Ranked 37th BASED ON WHAT CRITERIA!. America has the most advanced health system in the world and when socialized medicine fails to serve, those who can afford it come to the US for treatment.

Obama's ONLY objective is to completely DESTROY america and rebuild it in some academia styled utopian "theory".

Traditionally "black" america have the most unhealthy lifestyles and according to Obama it is white americas fault. The website in the OP proves this completely.

Obama will ration healthcare to the "most needy", that being the oppressed minorities. This is 1930's aryian eugenics for african americans. The "purification" of the "black" race at the cost of the old and disabled.

Obama's version of the SS will be the "Black Panthers"...........

20 years of Rev Wrights racist "church" of black liberation theology is more Proof.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

How is providing healthcare to those who can't afford it a payback for slavery? There are plenty of white people out there of all ages who can't afford to pay their medical bills. Here's something that happens every day: middle class white people with supposedly good insurance get sick, end up in a hospital and leave with medical bills that they will be paying for years from now. Has anyone here been to a hospital lately...insurance does not pay for as much as you think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join