It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man convicted of groping Minnie Mouse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
this was to funny not to post

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORLANDO, Florida - A 60-year-old man has been convicted of groping a woman in a Minnie Mouse costume at Walt Disney World.

John William Moyer of Cressona, Pennsylvania, told the judge he is innocent. His son said before sentencing that his father would never inappropriately touch a woman, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

He was convicted Tuesday of misdemeanor battery and sentenced to write the victim an apology, serve 180 days probation and complete 50 hours of community service. Moyer must also pay $1,000 in court costs and possibly undergo a mental evaluation.

The victim says she had to do everything possible to keep Moyer's hands off her breasts.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the guy, he is just after having a nasty divorce with minnie mouse. He spoke to the judge about the separation. "I'm sorry , the judge said, but I can't legally separate you two on the grounds that minnie is mentally insane..." The guy replied, "I didn't say she was mentally insane, I said that she's f*****g goofy!"

new topics

join