It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still no terrorist attacks? Are we really that good?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

I have thought about this topic many times. I mean if they really hated us and wanted to get into heaven with 30 virgins or whatever why are they not coming in droves across our borders strapped with dynamite?

If these guys were smart enough to plan and execute simultaneously flying 3 planes into buildings surely some of them could sneak across the border with some explosives or automatic weapons?

Really you don't even need to bring explosives over you can buy everything you need at Wal-Mart and Home Depot!

Either the DHS is so super-duper awesome the are batting about a 1000 or 9/11 was a FF.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Nope, the terrorists are very smart, they are going to sit back and watch America self destruct... No need to attack.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Hey thx for your post....they just MUST be that good? I can't wrap my mind around a conspiracy here...granted I have not researched enough to make a quality decision...

OT thinkin the best of our leaders...

OT

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
Nope, the terrorists are very smart, they are going to sit back and watch America self destruct... No need to attack.

To characterize this as either/or is wanting...

OT

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Osama Bin Laden is a CIA lackey. A boogey man. The reason no one has attacked the US is because the War on Terror is a complete and utter farce.

whoa!

why then?

Are they putting us in camps or something?

OT

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
GENERIC QUESTION!

Is this topic TOOOOOOOOO heavy for most ATS'ers?

I dunno?

OT

Maybe my LOGIC is suspect?

[edit on 12-8-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I say curious because I am intrigued at such a question. From my statement I place my opinion in a form of an answer.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

I say curious because I am intrigued at such a question. From my statement I place my opinion in a form of an answer.

LD, one more time ok? OT a lil' slow...

What are you saying friend?

OT

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Your question (for me) appears in sarcasm. I simply answered with honesty in opinion. Do you really believe we are Just that good or was it in humor.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Your question (for me) appears in sarcasm. I simply answered with honesty in opinion. Do you really believe we are Just that good or was it in humor.

LD, slow down!!!!

No sarcasm....

Can you restate your point?

"Believe"? We are that good?

"HOPE"! would be a better word!

No games, no sly...just asking questions here, got it?

OT

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I am not upset if that is what you are implying... no worries. Also, I still don't believe we ever had anything to worry about. I believe it was all part of the game to gain control of the peoples freedoms.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I am not upset if that is what you are implying... no worries. Also, I still don't believe we ever had anything to worry about. I believe it was all part of the game to gain control of the peoples freedoms.

So, you are saying the countries' ldr-ship is setting the stage to enslave us?

Why?

How?

Who??

Specifics bro...

OT

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

u out there?

Please answer OT's counter, ok?

OT

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

first off, I won't post links for this simply cause it it it has been hashed over for too long. As to your questions: why, how, who,..our country lost freedoms because of 9/11...opinion- don't punish a whole class cause one kid starts a fight. That was an excuse to change laws, we have been slowly loosing our rights.The American people were duped into thinking it was for a greater cause. War is money and a great place to hide funds, nuf said.
Opinion: No one is watching our borders, our military is in multiple wars and yet no one has attacked us, maybe cause no one has been paid to.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Maybe they have something big in the works. I mean really really big. How long was it said that they plained 9/11? They could be planting bombs all over the US right now waiting to set them all off at once. Can you just imagine 10,000 bombs going off within seconds all over the US?. We will get hit again. It maybe 10 years from now but we will be hit and hit hard.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
Maybe they have something big in the works. I mean really really big. How long was it said that they plained 9/11? ...

Scary for sure...

And our enemy is very very patient.

OT

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join