It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still no terrorist attacks? Are we really that good?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Little info on George Soros

doctorbulldog.wordpress.com...

Have you ever noticed that the Left always seems to have sterile, professionally printed posters at almost all of their protests, while We the People show up with our hand-made works of “protest art” in tow? There’s a good reason for that; We the People use our OWN money, while the Lefturds are being financed with over 82 million dollars to go out and disrupt Our protests. In fact, when you think about it, there were NO acts of violence committed by anyone during the thousands of protests since February—that is, until the Astroturfers showed up! And, surprise, surprise, the only ones committing these acts of violence are Leftist Astroturfers.

So, who do we have to thank for bankrolling such lovely representatives from the Left? The same guy who gave us Obama and MoveOn.org – George Soros!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas
Maybe these modern day terrorist have different ways of attacking a country then crossing the border with a stick of dynamite and going to a padres game. They could be attacking other aspects of the country like computer systems, monetary systems, food, the economy, health,politics,religion........

Yeah, there are a small percentage of SMART ones, but statistically MOST are just plain violent friend, like flying a plane INTO a bldg...just plain violent...

btw, your assertion is correct, but in no way, nulifies my premise, you see that right?

OT

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Little info on George Soros

This rich guy doesn't have OUR best interest in mind, huh? Don't know much about him>>>

OT curious?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Well said, Zosynpicacy!

Unfortunately, repeat a similiar sentiment in a public setting and one ends up becoming the poster child for scizophrenia or is labled deranged conspiracy theorist.

Remember these famous words: "Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories regarding the attacks of September 11."

Well, to answer the OP, of course were not that good.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

OnTheFelt, yo!

What's up?

Thx for your reply...but you said "of course"??????? Does that mean OT is out-of-it?

OT

Or just late in asking....

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Heck I don't have to be in public to be labeled a CTer. Most friends and family would call my opinion kooky if I voiced it in private.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Osama Bin Laden is a CIA lackey. A boogey man. The reason no one has attacked the US is because the War on Terror is a complete and utter farce. Remember all those terror level alerts they used to have years ago? Red, Orange, yellow? Those only lasted for a few years. They don't even talk about it anymore. Even the whole rhetoric about possible threats has completely died down. Remember every so often all the breaking news that used to happen saying a plot was foiled.............or a new Osama tape came out.........or there is a possibility Al Qaeda is threatening some building or city. What a complete and utter lie!

I see plenty of gasoline trucks driving down the rode. Most criminals have plenty of access to automatic weapons and heavy armory. Any number of lone terrorists could wreak havoc in this country if they wanted to. It would be very easy to do any of that. Hell a few suicide bombers on Wall Street could shut down our economy in a few hours. But it hasn't happened. Why? Because it's all planned out. Nothing happens by accident anymore in this day and age. The big bad boogey man terrorists have to keep the people in fear for our government to remain in control and keep the MI complex churning along. EVERY THING about society nowadays as far as geopolitics is about money and power. I guess it's been that way since the dawn of time. But 200 years ago Americans own their livelihood an didn't rely on government. We are pretty much slaves nowadays. People want to pretend we are not. But go a year without paying your taxes and see what happens. The goat herder in Afghanistan is more free than any American. And we are trying to bring democracy to the rest of the world? LMAO!

Zosynspiracy, I missed the original post from you, sorry...

pls give OT some time to review...

btw, thank you friend for joining, its obvious you've been thinkin on this for awhile, right>>?

OT

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The reason there hasn't been another terrorist attack is because since their official story surrounding 9/11 fell apart when scrutinised they now realise that we, the general public, are onto them. They know that if they pulled another fake attack people like the good folk here on ATS would minutely pull it apart and reveal it as a hoax.
They were so lucky to get away with it last time. I think another clear fake attack could bring down the government.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If I were an Islamic fundamentalist, trained terrorist, skilled in all the destructive arts, had communication with a legion of like-minded jihadists, I wouldn't do a damned thing either.

There's an old adage that says, "when your enemy is busy destroying himself, don't interfere."

Our current government is doing far more damage than any other nation, fundamentalist terror group, or natural catastrophe could ever do to the US.

DC is eating the heart out of our country from within.

No terrorist attacks?

Why?

Obama and Congress are taking this entire country apart from every core principle.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
The reason there hasn't been another terrorist attack is because since their official story surrounding 9/11 fell apart when scrutinised they now realise that we, the general public, are onto them. They know that if they pulled another fake attack people like the good folk here on ATS would minutely pull it apart and reveal it as a hoax.
They were so lucky to get away with it last time. I think another clear fake attack could bring down the government.

OK, thx for that (extreme) take...altho, I'm interested, could you pls back that up, ok?

OT

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

dooper, you are giving severe credit, to some very very uneducated enemies, for the most part....99.6% of them are 18-21 and not college educated, right?

Balance man! Is it "orchestrated" to that extend, nah!

????

OT

PS: I'm glad you joined here, thx!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

OnTheFelt, yo!

What's up?

Thx for your reply...but you said "of course"??????? Does that mean OT is out-of-it?

OT

Or just late in asking....

Bobby is that you? Just joshing, I love DeNiro...Anyways, yes I absolutely agree with the OP. It's a scam and one that has wounded me deep to the bone, literally and figureatively.

You see, I served damn near my entire adult life in the US Army....I was a soldier, a passionate one, and really felt proud for what I did....However, when I was awoken about a year an half ago, things plain suck! I can't go back to sleep no matter how hard I try, and I can't stay silent...I try to enlighten those I care about every friggin day, usually to no avail, but it's a fight worth fighting.

But I gotta tell you, sometimes, shoot, most of the time, I just shake my head at the ignorance around me...sometimes it's hard to relate to anything anymore.

Honestly, I fear the worst for whats awaits us in the very near future, but heck, I'm no nostradamus, so what do I do? I wait....I am perpetually stuck in the waiting room.

I just pray that more people become awakened before it's too late!

Godspeed...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

Heck I don't have to be in public to be labeled a CTer. Most friends and family would call my opinion kooky if I voiced it in private.

I agree...and you know what? I don't give a crap either what anyone thinks about me. I will no longer turn a blind eye to truth. Those days are over for me.

Question all!

For family and friends, you are correct again....been in some heated family arguments, lines have been drawn, and it appears that my opinion is not worthy to some. Oh well, phuck em!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

reply to post by dooper

dooper, you are giving severe credit, to some very very uneducated enemies, for the most part....99.6% of them are 18-21 and not college educated, right?

Balance man! Is it "orchestrated" to that extend, nah!

????

OT

PS: I'm glad you joined here, thx!

I dunno, Dooper makes a good point....trust me, I can tell you from experience that there are some very sophisticated enemies, but by the same token, they are very far and few between.

But irregardless, no matter how many sophisticated enenmies to the US there may be out there, it will never change the fact that we were duped...hook, line and sinker! Kaiser Soset comes to mind if you ask me. The boogey man, a figment of our imagination.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

OK, nice series of posts....

OT appreciates your service, and I'm trying to help...more than you know, (Even as I type in Houston)

as an aside, what brought you to ATS?

And have you seen OT's other threads? Thoughts on them?

OT

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

...hooked up with a road crew, who have atleast some access to explosives...

If you haven't already, (I haven't yet read through the thread.) could you please explain what you mean by "a road crew"? and why they would have access to explosives? (I've thought about it for a while now, but I just can't figure out what you're talking about.)
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

OK, thx for that (extreme) take...altho, I'm interested, could you pls back that up, ok?

OT

To put it bluntly I, like a lot of people, don't believe a word that those in power say anymore. It seems everytime they give an opinion or make a statement they are proved wrong and to be openly lieing. . . This is why I believe there hasn't been another major terrorist attack on the scale of 9/11. There's just too many conspiracy theorists hanging on their every word and watching their every move.
The official explanation for 9/11 has been proven to be incorrect.
The official explanation for 7/7 has been proven to be incorrect.
The resulting War On Terror and search for weapons of mass destruction has been shown to be extremely dodgy. . .
Imagine if another attack took place where the official explanation didn't fit the facts? It just may be the straw that breaks the camels back.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I think a big part of it is that Bush made attacking America an expensive endeavor. Not only do you have to plan, fund and train. You also be prepared for the sword of Damocles coming down on you. Our enemies are simply too preoccupied paying for their last attack and licking their wounds from Iraq to do anything.

Of course we all know Bush will get no credit.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Americantrucker

"road crew", group the puts roads in...thru mountains etc, tunnels, etc...

I'm just very thankful our security folks are out there, and it is amazing they're battin 100%

OT

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wimbly
I think a big part of it is that Bush made attacking America an expensive endeavor.

How expensive would one bad guy doing a bad thing?

OT

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join