It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City of the lost children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I would like to state before we get started that I am not claiming that what I am about’s to show you is a conspiracy or is evidence of an evil agenda. But I would like to add, I believe this movie is over looked and deserves a little recognition for those who have a better understanding of the illuminati and there believed agenda.

Topic
As you can tell by the name of the thread I am here to talk about a movie titled; “The City of Lost Children” also known in french as; “La Cité des enfants perdus” which was released in 1995.

The plot is rather straight forward for the untrainned eye, revolving around a mad scientist known as Krank, who kidnaps young children and steals their dreams. Among them is the little brother of carnival strongman One, who sets out to rescue him and stop Krank.

Sounds like a cheesey movie, but if you have an understanding of subliminal messages and Illuminati related material then you see this movie in greater depths.

This movie has an Anti Christ, The all Seeing Eye, a cult portrayed as the Illuminati, Brotherhood, a Messiah, a scene where an individual is given the vision of a 3rd all seeing eye and MUCH more..

Here is the introduction script;

"The true light is invisible
Penetrate the corridor of shadows...
and you will enter
the world of the chosen ones.
Renounce the gift of sight.
I know there are sceptics among you...
afraid to share with us
the dead of night.
Be brave.
Renounce your gift of sight.
Pluck out your eyes.
Come and join us.
Help us build a better world.”

And here is another speech from the movie;

“The true light
Renounce the gift of sight
Penetrate the corridor of shadows
The world of the blind
Let us build a better world
Or we shall witness a rain of terror”

Below is a few references for the movie, I hope you find it as interesting as I did.
I advice those intrested to watch the movie and do a little research. Is there anyone on ATS who has actualy seen this movie?

Here is a great video on youtube, which shows you some of the material I describe above; www.youtube.com...

References :
wiki
en.wikipedia.org...
youtube video
www.youtube.com...
movie script
www.script-o-rama.com...

[edit on 11-8-2009 by quakk]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Sometimes I honestly wonder if the Illuminati in and of itself is a bad thing. For all we know, it's just like every other group in the world, and contains people that do bad things.

“The true light
The world of the blind
Or we shall witness a rain of terror”

How is anything in the above reference a bad thing?

The true light
The world of the blind;

The truth is, our gift of sight allows us to become entirely too attached to the simulations around us. These simulations are by far the most powerful when it comes to controlling the way we think and act. So being blind could actually be a gift in disguise.

Or we shall witness a rain of terror;

How exactly is that a bad thing? Seriously. Let us build a better world, Or we shall witness a rain(reign) of terror? What is so bad about that.

If this is in any way related to the Illuminati's agenda; it would seem it may be a positive one.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by quakk

Oh yeah! I saw this film 2 years ago and I couldn't figure out what the hell it was about. The instructor called it an x-mas movie of all things.

Gotta see it again to see if I can catch the symbology.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Namaste, i totally agree.. It is a film to watch to gain an understanding of how the brotherhood works and there agenda.. If you haven't already i advice you watch the youtube clip provided.. I made a thread regarding this movie as i wasn't sure how many people on ATS have actually seen it.

Regards

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I saw this movie in 1996, at the time I was only 12 and didnt catch any symbolism or anything. I just thought it was weird and couldnt figure out what it was about. I'll check it out again sometime.

Peace

top topics

join