It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man With Earpiece and Handgun at Obamacare Event — Provocateur or Patriot?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Man With Earpiece and Handgun at Obamacare Event — Provocateur or Patriot?

www.prisonplanet.com

The establishment media are frothing over video footage of a man carrying a gun at an Obamacare protest, eagerly citing it as proof that anti-government demonstrators are violent extremists, despite the fact that open carry is completely legal in New Hampshire and sidestepping completely the more noteworthy fact that the man appears to be a federal agent because he is clearly wearing an earpiece.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.huffingtonpost.com
www.msnbc.msn.com

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Pretty amazing considering citizens are less and less aloud to carry guns at all much less to where the President is going to be. The most alarming thing to me is the FBI style earpiece he is wearing. Sure some might say its for his mp3 player or a cell phone earpiece but i only see this style on Feds.

I'm not saying anything will occur but it is an excellent way to paint those that oppose the health care bill as gun totting radicals.

Personally i think this is definitely a Fed but who knows looks dodgy to me.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I've seen some hearing aids that look like this. Can't rule out maybe he just wanted to be able to hear a little bit better. The cord could be going to a volume control in his pocket.

just me 2 cents

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
UPDATE:

The mans name is William Kostridge and get the is he is going to be on
HARDBALL with Chris Mathews at 5:00pm

You can't make this up lol definitely a psy op now.

Anyone who thinks its a hearing aid we'll see tonight on Hardball if he is wearing it.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

and sidestepping completely the more noteworthy fact that the man appears to be a federal agent because he is clearly wearing an earpiece.

Oh please... the guy's holding a huge protest sign referencing Jefferson's quote about shedding the blood of tyrants. He's a protester

Kudos to the local police for handling it correctly and not making a mountain out of a molehill.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Another thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If this is all it takes to get on Hardball, I should've done it!

A Secret Service Agent would never be allowed on Hardball, and a CIA plant would never wear an Earpiece?

Many mysteries!

[edit on 11-8-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

and sidestepping completely the more noteworthy fact that the man appears to be a federal agent because he is clearly wearing an earpiece.

Oh please... the guy's holding a huge protest sign referencing Jefferson's quote about shedding the blood of tyrants. He's a protester

Kudos to the local police for handling it correctly and not making a mountain out of a molehill.

You're saying that just because he has a patriot sign he is definitely a protester? Have you heard of the term "provocatuer"? Look it up you will understand. The ear piece is pure Fed style come on i've never seen anyone with an ipod use anything like that and its no blue tooth headset.

They also didn't avoid making a mountain out of a mole hil in fact they did the opposite they talked about it at nauseam on MSNBC AND he will be on Hardball tonight, that is more of a showcase for him than anything else.

You are way off on this. Lets use some discernment here.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Another thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If this is all it takes to get on Hardball, I should've done it!

A Secret Service Agent would never be allowed on Hardball, and a CIA plant would never wear an Earpiece?

Many mysteries!

[edit on 11-8-2009 by getreadyalready]

So what you're saying is this is a non-story meant to drum up fear and distrust? This guy linked to Prison Planet though! It has to be credible!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Federal agents don't external carry.

The addition of the earpiece leads me to suspect that this guy is something of a fruitbat and nuttier than squirrel poo.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Sadly, I think the OP is credible. It is indeed on MSNBC! This is another Joe the Plumber fiasco! Maybe the poor smuck will get beers at the Whitehouse though!

Now, the whole situation is definitely fishy! I can't make heads or tails of it, but I know it will end badly for the real Protestors and gun advocates!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

So what you're saying is this is a non-story meant to drum up fear and distrust? This guy linked to Prison Planet though! It has to be credible

This is foolish i linked the story from MSNBC and Huffiington post. I know that this is the caliber of forum posters now to just reply without even watching the nbc video on the man or reading the Huffington post source but its all good. Enjoy your trolling.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Dude.. sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I agree. I think he's simply a protester. I don't know if he used the best judgment in wearing a gun to a protest event, but he wasn't a trouble-maker, he obeyed the law and I thought it was handled very well.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Beefcake

Dude.. sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

But in the hands of a sitting president it can become so much more!

Power corrupts! Absolute po.....ahhhh you already know!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
After Chris Matthews got done with his rant against the American Patriots who do not want an illegal alien pretending to be president, I deleted Hardcopy from my record list. His true colors finally came out. Tho I suppose he just might apologize after Baraq is exposed in court, and deported.
Open carry is a big movement, that gets muey attention. I wish I had a .45 right now. George Washington stated that it was completely necessary for citizes to be armed, if they wished to remain free. A .22 againsts a military rifle is not what he meant.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake

So what you're saying is this is a non-story meant to drum up fear and distrust? This guy linked to Prison Planet though! It has to be credible

This is foolish i linked the story from MSNBC and Huffiington post. I know that this is the caliber of forum posters now to just reply without even watching the nbc video on the man or reading the Huffington post source but its all good. Enjoy your trolling.

Just point the reality of this out. Do you think secret agents would whore themselves out on TV because they got noticed by conspiracy theorists on the intrawebz? Watch this guy get decimated on MSNBC tonight like Orly Tortilla, and then see how successful this thread will be. But alright I'll jump on your frequency. HE'S CLEARLY A DISINFO DEATH CAMP AGENT there to kill good honest citizens who just want to be heard in a non-violent constructive way. OBAMA IS SATAN... blah blah blah

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I don't think you get the whole disinfo/provocateur thing?

Not that I think he is a plant, but if he were, the whole idea would be to make a scene, and then go on MSNBC and get decimated. Then Chris Matthews looks like a genius, and the rest of the protestors look like racist / stupid / redneck / Republicans. Ohoohoohoo! Gives me shiver's!

I really hope this guy is either some kind of genius that can hold his own on a National Platform, or a really good ol' boy that will gain some support for his simplistic views!

Anything else ends badly for the movement!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Wow, did we not just have a huge discussion on politness and decorum?

It's amazing how some members just can't seem to stay out of threads which they will offer NOTHING but an attempt to derail the thread and make a fool of the OP.

And i'm not point you out Curious, just in general.

The man made a good point, WTH is he doing there, with an earpiece, with a gun. Mind you he is holding a poster, but in all honesty, do you trust anybody anymore?

Are we suppose to just take things at face value and ignore any questions that come from them? No, on the quest for "supposed" truth, our goal is to ask questions and hash out the reality.

This is what is being done here.

For the record and to get on topic, I think he's just a dude, who was there with the firearm that he has a right to carry, and the MSM just wanna paint protesters as rabid dogs.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I understand that some may see this as an anti-Obama story but i disliked Bush because as far as i'm concerned the left and right paradigm is false and the real power brokers are the banks and think tank groups CFR, Tri-lateral commission, Bilderberg. That's my political stances out of the way.

Now on to the ACTUAL story devoid of personal politics as i have no dog in the fight all politicians are puppets.

Whenever there are groups of people exercising the 1st amendment and in the best case scenario a groundswell of protests of upset citizens. Gov't agencies almost always use provocateurs to insight violence or alarm so that those protests get shut down.

This man doesn't need to shoot anyone he just has to come with a gun get on TV and seems now on Hardball with Chris Mathews and then others even some hapless crazies will see that "hey i can do that too" then we have tons of people with guns at these protesters. Then one gun goes off and that's it chaos in the media. "everyone against the Healthplan is crazy!!!"

That's my angle

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

I sometimes wonder when, if ever, people start wising up to the way things are done, and have been done for awhile. These people (the establishment) will stop at nothing and use every trick in the book, especially now because they're backed into a corner.

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join