It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there multiple New World Order plots?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
i personally think so. I see evidence of a nazi/british empire plot, a jewish/armageddon plot, and a population reduction/corporate enslavement plot.

if you want details ask me and i will tell you why i think so.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Donnie Darko]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

well donnie preach on lets hear it?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Hey, I want details !

What you got ?? (rubbing hands )

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Realistically speaking, of course there are.

Presupposing that there is a "New World Order" plot, that also presupposes that there are high ranking civilians and government/military leaders who have an agenda (duh), and that agenda leads to an organized version of a single entity governing the entire planet.

I think it would be naive to think that no such agendas exist. I think it would also be naive to think that all of those in 'power' who have such 'plans' are working together in an orchestrated manner to achieve their goals. If that were the case, those goals would have been realized long ago.

You gave some good examples of possible scenarios, there are probably more reasons for a single world government than there are number of people able to hatch said ideas. This is why I really think that any such aspirations by those in power will never fully come to fruition, their ambitions and goals are all so varied, some overlapping with other people in power, some in conflict, some both.

Personally though, I'm holding out for that plot to organize humanity into a single unified government that is fair to the people and keeps basic human freedoms and liberties in tact, and, focuses on more pressing issues, such as our continued survival beyond the lifespan of our planet/sun. We need to spread out into the sandbox of the universe, and we won't get there without a single unifying government. I can dream though right?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well, if there is a NWO, then YES! There are always factions within any group that have varying ideals.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
star, and flag

Of course there are multiple world fronts; the behind the scene kind. Putin, and the rest over there have hinted at that for a long time.

I also think there are multiple layers consisting of multiple players. Our world is all about perception.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Okay.

The New World Order is an ancient plot. Very ancient. It's older than the Pyramids, Sphinx. It was already in place when mammoths still walked the Earth.

It has its origin in Atlantis, when the two races of the island, the Semites and the Aryans, grew to hate each other and each wanted the whole world to themselves.

After Atlantis was destroyed, this war became secret knowledge, known only to the elites of both peoples. The remnants of the Atlanteans lived in eastern Europe (the Aryans) and the Middle East (Semites).

Religion was how the elites secretly made the common people fight the opposite race (and the world's non-Atlantean races), without any knowledge of the World Domination plot both elite groups had and still have.

The religions of both nations centered around a "sky father", Zeus/Thor/God in the Aryan tradition, and Yahweh in the Semitic tradition. He was vengeful, cruel, and judgmental, but with unconditional love for his chosen race.

By the time the center of Aryan power shifted from Greece to Italy, the Aryan elite built a cult around the great teacher Yeshu (Jesus) as a way to discredit and demonize Judaism. Romans were losing faith in Zeus and the old Greco-Roman gods and they needed to give their religious propaganda a facelift.

The Roman Catholic Church thus replaced the pagan Roman authority as the voice of the Aryan elite agenda.

As the Holy Roman Empire came into being, the center of Aryan power became Germany. It was because of centuries of anti-Semitism that the Nazis finally came into power and Germany committed genocide against not only the Jewish people, but against the Roma and other non-Aryan races.

By the 17th century, England replaced Germany as the center of the Aryan elite. The Aryan agenda by this point was no longer unified, and France, Spain, and Germany all had their own personal agendas.

Today, England is the only country that is still actively pursuing an Aryan New World Order.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Plot number 2, the Semitic plot, is very interesting.

The real reason the Jews have been victimized throughout history, is because their elites believe that they are the chosen people, and that their god, Yahweh, will wipe out all the other races for them, so instead of actively fighting their Aryan enemies, they passively wait for Yahweh to do it for them.

Of course, Yahweh never does anything from them, since it's all a lie, and the Jews end up getting crushed by all their enemies.

What the Jewish elite of Israel CURRENTLY want, is to bomb Iran and start World War 3, and thus Armageddon. They believe that all the Gentiles will die in the war and the tribes of Israel around the world will repopulate the planet.

In fact, the Jewish elite welcomed the Holocaust, and betrayed their own people, because they (quite correctly, I hate to say) guessed that this would allow them a reason to re-create Israel and would make the Western world sympathetic to their agenda.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Donnie Darko]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Plot #3 imo, is the one that is most imminent now.

This plot is unique because it is not racist, but classist in nature. It is also unique because it uses people's good will in order to support itself.

This is the NWO plot that is blueprinted in the Georgia Guidestones. The central tenet of the plot is Population Reduction.

The goal is to have 500 million slaves, and 500,000 elites who control them. The other 6.5 billion people in the world will be killed off by intentionally released diseases, euthanasia, war, and genocide.

This plot differs radically from the first two in the fact that it rallies people through concern for the planet and civil rights, and not through ignorance.

NWO plot #3 has hijacked the environmental movement, putting a huge misanthropic spin on it.

People are evil polluters, and they must either atone their sins and submit to carbon output surveillance, or die.

There are too many fat people eating too much food.

While plot #1 and #2 are based on ethnocentric racism, plot #3 is based on xenocentric racism.

This plot wants to create a one-world monoculture, based on American culture, using the excuse of tolerance to destroy cultural diversity.

Anyone who questions their agenda will be labeled a "racist" or "terrorist", because they treat all races and cultures equally (equally miserably, that is), and because they are "keeping people safe" from all these threats they made up (or even created) in the first place.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If we choose to stop it, none of these NWO plots will come into fruition.

top topics

join