It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met the girl of my dreams - literally.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

I can honestly say that I sympathize with you (perhapse sympathize is not the right word.... )

I know what you mean.

Same thing happened to me about 3 years back.

I was Sealing a Very powerful "Rune" (Occult) in the D.C. area, and when it was done.... i got up from lotus to get me a drink.

She appeared there in front of me (Only in my minds eye, but it was actually Visual... Like a strong Hallucination) She didnt say a word, but I felt that she appreciated my "Work" at sealing the "Rune", and she hugged me.

The most awesome wave of contentment and love washed over me, and we just embraced for a good 15-20 minutes. (I was wide awake at the time)

After that she left...

it has been 3 years, and I don't think I have found her.

Maybe you will have better luck, eh?

Dreams are a collective consciousness of the human species, a sort of telepathic "Lobby" where we all can meet.

These "Astral Lovers" are real people who you meet in the Reverie, or in the DreamTime.

It is possible to meet them, but it is difficult, and improbable.

Good luck

-Edrick

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

Well, if that is so, would you be kind enough to help me?
Could you explain my mental illness so that I can treat it?
If its a mental/perspective issue I'm probably unaware of it.
Whats the point of just pointing it out? Are you sadistic?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

I didn't wake up with a feeling of loss. I have nothing to lose. I woke up with a shine that was long forgot. A feeling of hope and true care which made all my fears oblivious and insignificant. And I always try to break my routines. Routines make me crazy.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Your subconscious has an impeccable ability in mapping out your deepest desires and fears. This has happened to me once, but I quickly dismissed it because I knew it was only a dream and manifestation of my mind. I pride myself on not being in a relationship. I have had many girls approach me and ask me on dates but I always refuse because I do not wish to date, or be with anyone. Some might say I am a sad, lonely person. And they may be right. My subconscious and even my consciousness has illustrated that to me on numerous occasions. Does not mean I am actually wanting a commitment of any kind.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

I don't know if this is of any significance but lately I have been seriously pondering about my social relationships (or lack of thereof). I pondered about how I would like to have a partner and how that was all I really needed in terms of social interaction. I'm basically socially isolated now because I have difficulty in finding people interesting. Maybe this background info is key to my experience.

I think that your pondering your social relationships has absolutely everything to do with what you dreamt. Lately I've been doing some pondering of my own - wondering about the significance of dreams and I get the feeling that they may be the actual inversion of our waking lives. They're a place where our sub-conscious rules, where we can explore creativity in depths unimaginable in our tangible existence. I think we have the power to create the future through our dreams. The same applies for our waking hours, but I believe it to be much more potent and unfiltered when accessed through the sub-conscious.

This girl could be significant in a number of ways. From one perspective, this is exactly the kind of girl you want in every aspect and the fact that you were dreaming about her, making her appear so real, may indeed will her into your actual life. On the other hand, maybe the fact that you were thinking about your relationships and then your sub-conscious acknowledgement that you want change finally provided this girl with a reason to come into your life. Who knows, maybe it was only a matter of time and you are finally allowing this part of your life to proceed...

I think the reason why the dream was such a deviation from your usual dreams is because, deep down, you want change in your life. Perhaps the girl is simply a symbol of this, of your embracement of change.....

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Last time I dreamt of people there was a particularly pretty blonde girl in my dream, but unfortunately she like all the others in my dream had Black eyes, Everyone was almost zombiefied, moving and moaning like zombies, but instead of being dead there were alive but unaware of their condition and being controlled or manipluated in some way, Hang on, thats like the waking world , except for the black eyes of course.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I too, had a dream recently of a very beautiful woman and sometimes, I dream of stuff like that. Other times, my dreams are more surreal.

I would not rush to judgment on the OP. Name-calling and putting down people who are seeking answers is counterproductive.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
too bad i don't have these kind of dreams. maybe it has to do with being in contact with the astral world.

@ the op are you from Brasil (judging by your nickname i would say so)

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

Do you really think that being in contact with the astral world blocks you from having apparently random dreams? This is a genuine question, I really don't know.

And yes, eu sou brasileiro.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
i think maybe you unconsciously were having a OOBE and in your astral voyage you found this girl or she found you. Whether she is a woman who was having a OOBE at the time and found you (being in synthony with you) or a malevolent entity trying to seduce you you should be careful next time.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

reply to post by TheFaiThfulSkepTic

I have personality changes every week basically. I'm always checking my reality - I try to be impeccable with my words and actions all the time.

It didn't sting a bit! Try again!

Sorry, this happened to me and i was using girls and didnt realize that the best ones, were the hardest to get. Like the girls that wont give it up until they are in a relationship. Its not that they dont want do hump your brains out, but they want there to be a solid foundation for the relationship, and if they give it up that easy, then they kind of set themselves up to be used.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by TheFaiThfulSkepTic]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I used to dream of a tall man with curly blond hair. It was somebody I had never seen before. In one dream, he was the father of my kids. Blond men with curly hair became attractive to me and I dated a number of them, but none of them was this man -- the man of my dreams. You could have knocked me over with a straw when, at the age of 20, I met this young man of my dreams. He was was residing in my town for a short time while doing a college internship and we lived in the same dorm. We began dating, married, had two kids (who are now both in college), and after almost 28 years of marriage are still going strong. I guess I was just meant to be with him for some reason. Oddly enough, I have never, after all these years, had the guts to tell him or anyone else about my dreams. You never know what your dreams might mean, OP.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Snooze

Thanks for the interpretation.... you are the best.

Everything happens for a reason, even if that reason is not so apparent immediately. There is a plan. And it involves everyone , and everything. Kind of like the Simpsons episode where homer has a toaster that sends him back in time, and he sits on a mosquito, and he goes back to his current time and his family all has lizard tongues. Not exactly true, but then again... What is truth ?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Your lucky you have dreams. I seriously don't dream at all, its strange. Or maybe I just don't remember them? I've been like that my whole life, I read that everyone dreams though so I probably just don't remember.

I'm 26 and married and been with the same girl since I was 9 years old and I love her deeply we have a really strong bond, so I'd probably feel unconfortable dreaming of other girls anyways.

Interesting post though.

[edit on by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Now this is one of the claims I can confirm... I've had very similar experiences too. On a few occasions. I have had at least 3 dreams where I was with a girl (each time different) and would just feel really really happy... and not want to wake up and feel angry that the dream ended. Weird thing it is usually a brunette but I am only usually attracted to blondes...
One of those times I even got a name and in dream we were in my backyard and everything... but to be honest I dont recall the name at all but those type of dreams always make you feel wonderful.

Even weirder I have dreamed of people with vague visual but then meet them in reality... and sometimes even you will not dream of their face but in reality you just know it is them. Very strange feeling. Ties in to deja vu I think because I have dreamed of places I had never been to ended up at before as well, in addition to people.

Originally posted by GeladinhuI have personality changes every week basically.

There's ya problem girls need stability and something to rely on, not somone who changes constantly (mood swings are not appreciated in either sex!)

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

reply to post by pieman

Once in a while I force myself to go out and interact with people. But I usually come back a couple of hours later feeling drained and tired of being with people. I have a hard time finding people (of my age) that share the same interests as me. Nobody wants to listen to what I've got to say. Nobody wants to be blown out of their minds. (I do, but nobody wants to blow my mind...)

Whats interaction there for then? If interaction is not entertainment what is it?

And yes, I've had quite a few relationships.
I haven't had any in many months though..

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Geladinhu]

I've been in the same boat. I find it hard to find anyone in my 19-21 age bracket that isn't obsessed with drinking or getting high. I feel tired when interacting with all those zombies aswell. What you need to do is find one of your interests you have, and put it towards a social cause. Those people will NOT wear you out, you will thrive off them. What happens when you're put into those social situations?--you meet people and/or maybe that special one for you. I'm in school for animal sciences to become an animal/zoo keeper so I recently started an internship at a wildlife rehabilitation center. I'm only 4 weeks into it but it just so happened the 'girl of my dream' started doing the exact same internship on the same day as me. So I have yet to make a step closer to her but there is definitely a connection from both sides (I hope lol?). Point in case, do something you love and you will find people that share your interests and you wont have to imagine hot astral women. good luck brother!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

I don't have problems in making people like me or want to stay with me.
I know how to do that. I know what girls like and want.
My problem is just the opposite. I have a hard time liking people and wanting to stay with them. They are too uninteresting.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sik Mike

You definitely understand my situation.
Here is the deal though, I have no idea of where to go or what to do with my interests in social terms. I recently dropped college because it was getting tedious. I was going to a community college, that may explain it. People hardly interacted with each other on the level I expected them to. So I'm kind of done with that option for now. I plan on backpacking at least a couple of months in Asia as soon as possible. I wish I could find internships that had to do with philosophy, comparative religious study and specially anthropology. I'd be down to do some circus arts too, but I have no idea where to find things like these.

I'm just too unconventional...Seems like I was born not to fit.
But I still have hope, any idea of what I could look for?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFaiThfulSkepTic
reply to post by Geladinhu

Let me see if i can be of any assistance to you. Please if i am off with my statement, dont take any of it personally.

My opinion is that you are possibly a womanizer, that likes to be in touch and go relationships, that never really lead to where the girl wants, but always to what you want.

Was there a girl you came across lately that was manicured really nicely, held incredible posture or held herself up in a way that said " i am the perfect girl, and you can't have me your way."

Am i some what close?

That must be close , i can feel it being true for some unknown reason.....

:::::::::::::::::::::+:::::::::::::::+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Have you overgone some major personality changes, or reality checks of who you are or what you have been doing/acting in your daily life? Just prodding you a little bit, dont worry it only stings for a little bit.... or until my next post

[edit on 11-8-2009 by TheFaiThfulSkepTic]

I don't know so much about that....although it is a good assessment .

I too maybe a few years back had a couple of re-occurring dreams where I met this girl and she was just beautiful and we got along great and everything was perfect...She was the yin to my yang I guess..

But I am not a womenizer at all......Nothing even close to that...

But I do remember thinking about her in my dream for about month after....every day thoughts about her would pop into my head and I would get this feeling like she was real..

My guess is that she was a past love or a future love I have yet to meet....

Anyways I hadn't thought about it until you posted this as it's been maybe 3 years and I don't even remember what she looks like....

Dreams are not " just dreams"........most of us just aren't ready to be able to interpret them correctly though.

If people devoted their whole lives to figuring out dreams and doing nothing but that maybe we could begin to understand them more.....

Also a few times I have had dreams about people I will meet, and then I met them or what was about 95% them........kind of cool really.....

O and btw I get along with almost everybody and I am very social yet I do enjoy being alone as I can always find ways to entertain myself...( jokes, music, games, reading ect...)

So I have had a similar experience yet I am maybe the opposite of you..

[edit on 13-8-2009 by LucidDreamer85]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have a lot of dreams I remember -- most are pretty benign -- flying dreams, doing ordinary things, etc. The ones that have really freaked me out were the ones where I was speaking a foreign language and I have never learned a foreign language.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join