It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met the girl of my dreams - literally.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm posting this because I'm feeling exceptionally weird today - in a good way, although my reason is being challenged. Thought you guys could help me out figuring what exactly happened and is happening with me.

Today I woke up in love. I'm in love with this girl that appeared in my dreams. I haven't been in love for so long...But now my heart is pumping differently. I feel a soft chilly tightness on my chest. I have the sensation that I saw the prettiest thing ever and all I want is to be with it. I didn't see her face though. All I can remember is the whitish color of her skin, her long wavy light brown hair, her bright red fingernails and her warm presence.

This is extremely bizarre for me. I never even imagined such thing could happen. The weirdest thing is that I feel that she is not just some creation of mine, but that she actually invaded my creation. Usually when I dream with girls they are under my control and we end up having sex. This time was really different. I felt like I was under her control. And I wanted nothing but to let her control me. I have until now the strangest sensation that she is actually a real entity that invaded my dreams. I felt seduced. She lied down next to me on my bed and started smelling me and exploring me. I woke up right afterwords (strangely enough it was 20 minutes after my alarm clock was supposed to go off - but it didn't go off).

I now feel the urge to find her, to be with her again. I'm seriously looking forward to dreaming. I'm so serious about it that if she doesn't come to me I'll put all my focus into looking for her while I sleep.

I don't know if this is of any significance but lately I have been seriously pondering about my social relationships (or lack of thereof). I pondered about how I would like to have a partner and how that was all I really needed in terms of social interaction. I'm basically socially isolated now because I have difficulty in finding people interesting. Maybe this background info is key to my experience.

I won't go any further before reading some of your thoughts. Feel free to ask questions if you think that it may help in figuring out what this is all about.
Thanks in advance!

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

Let me see if i can be of any assistance to you. Please if i am off with my statement, dont take any of it personally.

My opinion is that you are possibly a womanizer, that likes to be in touch and go relationships, that never really lead to where the girl wants, but always to what you want.

Was there a girl you came across lately that was manicured really nicely, held incredible posture or held herself up in a way that said " i am the perfect girl, and you can't have me your way."

Am i some what close?

That must be close , i can feel it being true for some unknown reason.....

:::::::::::::::::::::+:::::::::::::::+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Have you overgone some major personality changes, or reality checks of who you are or what you have been doing/acting in your daily life? Just prodding you a little bit, dont worry it only stings for a little bit.... or until my next post

[edit on 11-8-2009 by TheFaiThfulSkepTic]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
I'm basically socially isolated now because I have difficulty in finding people interesting.

i think you need to get out more, perhaps consider that idea that people are not there for your entertainment, they will not be interesting until you interest them, they are there for interaction. it might work better.

Feel free to ask questions if you think that it may help in figuring out what this is all about.

have you ever had a relationship?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFaiThfulSkepTic

Well, I'm definitely always looking at my needs first. But that doesn't mean that my needs don't correspond to girls needs.

And I think you are kind of off. I haven't been attracted to anyone in months. I see pretty girls all the time, but I'm only interested in them for a couple of seconds. I lose my interest when they don't smile back.

I have personality changes every week basically. I'm always checking my reality - I try to be impeccable with my words and actions all the time.

It didn't sting a bit! Try again!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Yes i can actually say this has happened to me twice before, i actually fell in love overnight lol

both times it was the same person/entity and it was amazing. Perhaps a soul mate from another life? or a figment of my imagination ? who knows

its not a bad thing ill tell you that much

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Once in a while I force myself to go out and interact with people. But I usually come back a couple of hours later feeling drained and tired of being with people. I have a hard time finding people (of my age) that share the same interests as me. Nobody wants to listen to what I've got to say. Nobody wants to be blown out of their minds. (I do, but nobody wants to blow my mind...)

Whats interaction there for then? If interaction is not entertainment what is it?

And yes, I've had quite a few relationships.
I haven't had any in many months though..

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I look at it as more of a sharing and learning experience.

line 2

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Is it possible that she is an astral projector invading my perception? Is there even such thing? Can one do that?

I did some psychic shielding (good healing energies allowed in/ harmful energies not allowed) before going to bed last night. I never did it before going to sleep. Would there be any relation?

Also, is it possible to use astral projection to go after her?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You never know. You sound lonely and rejected though to me.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I have looked in a book once that was about little magic tricks for women.
One of the tricks was to make a man love you on distance by spell.
My first feeling is that you could have been a target by one of those.
Could be way off to

It might prove to be interesting if you meet her for real.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I had a dream about a special someone that made me feel like you described in your opening post. He was a beautiful being who found me irresistible. When I woke up I was disappointed and sad that I'd never see him again. Years later, again I dreamed of him. He did not speak to me. But I felt cherished. This time when I woke up, I felt that I would see him again. I look forward to dreaming him again.

I am a lively dreamer and have always been. Sometimes, I wish dreams were real and life was the dream.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

I'm lonely yes.
But I wouldn't say I'm rejected.
I'm quite charismatic (when I feel like being) and people are always attracted and open towards me.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Interesting, I have trouble remembering but the book The Daemon (seriously recommended for anyone pondering the nature of reality, the afterlife, higer selves, the matrix and etheric realms etc...) noted a true story about quite a famous author who dreamt about (much like you) and even went so far as to write her into a book. Years later he actually met in the real world, the "fictional" woman he was in love and had apparently created. I will find the book and get the exact referance.

The implications are beyond massive. Are we creating our own realities, is it because all times run simultaniously that we have precognative knowledge? Do actual soulmates exist? Is it a seven headed astral demon pretending to be a hot chick? Who knows, sounds like a wonderful experience though.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

Reading your post gave me the chills!
I was actually thinking to myself that my experience would do a great book!
(A lonely guy meets this wonderful girl in dreams and starts traveling in the realm of dreams to find the girl again)

I'd really be interested to know more about the author you mentioned.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I have had this happen to me twice.

Then it was a little while later I actually met them in real life.

Both times were the start of wonderful relationships. One lasted all through high school the second time came a few years later right before I met my former wife of 17 years. I feel that those situations is our souls actually making contact with each other before we met.

That's why we get those feelings sometimes of a deja vu effect when we meet them for the first time. I'm not saying this why we have deja vu

Also could be the force behind the feelings of meeting our "soul Mates" If I'm right you have a wonderful experience ahead of you...

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Op I think your dream girl actually exists. I have been having dreams about my dream guy as well. The thing is if you happen to see her please don't let the first thing come out of mouth that you have been dreaming about her. Some women will take that as a lame pick up line. Let her come to you.

Remember things are never set in stone. So be careful when it comes to your actions because what you do could delay you meeting her.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Wow! I'm all excited now!

I doubt though that I'll really find her in the physical realm.
She looked and felt so angelical...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Wow! I'm all excited now!

I doubt though that I'll really find her in the physical realm.
She looked and felt so angelical...

She could very well be real. I had this dream about this girl, "Wendy", and I hoped and felt she was a real person.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

If interaction is not entertainment what is it?

You have serious problems.

Not a sign of a healthy mind / perspective.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I hear you man, I've had those particular types of dreams. Waking up with a profound feeling of loss. Maybe try the same routine again! Oh and how is interaction with others not entertainment? I find people very amusing! It is fun to interact with various people not a sign of a unhealthy mind or perspective! But I can relate to the op's view of people, sometimes the fun is not there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join