It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protester seen with gun outside Obama town hall

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Helig

I hear ya, might be possible but I personally have never seen a hand free with the mic tucked in the shirt from the back. He would be able to listen to his call but not be able to chat lol... Unless he's talking through his A**

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Unless he's talking through his A**

Nope, that right is reserved for the MSM covering the story!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Great point lol... I simply find it odd that he has a tactical gun hulster, ear piece and the police chief is okay with it. He was allowed to stay because it was meant to be reported by the MSM as it was. People buy into fear and buy into everything is racist so we will stay divided. It is so stupid!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

That is a very common holster type. I wouldn't classify it as "tactical" any more than any other variety of holster. They all have to be quickly accessible and still securable in case you have to run. I have one also, but I don't like to wear it, because Florida is a concealed state, and that holster doesn't work under clothing!

You will see that holster on just about every cop's belt. I wonder if this guy is involved with the police in some capacity?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I understand completely, you last comment is where I was heading, it just is to fishy and appears to be a plant of some sort?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It just doesn't make sense for a police plant to be rocking a drop leg rig that makes him stick out like a cub scout in a whore house however. If its not a hands free set then its either a 2-way like a ham radio or a scanner. Definitely an eye-brow raiser that I'm sure the media will blow so far out of proportion the story wont even fit in the state when they are done.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
UPDATE:

The mans name is William Kostridge and get the is he is going to be on
HARDBALL with Chris Mathews at 5:00pm

You can't make this up lol definitely a psy op now.

Anyone who thinks its a hearing aid we'll see tonight on Hardball if he is wearing it.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Beefcake]

Update from another thread that went up.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Helig

No doubt, eyebrow raiser is right and the msm will sell this until somebody from he other side brings up the ear piece. lol They are so obvious!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Sorry i created a thread on this when i noticed that earpiece. Anyone who says that is a hearing aid will see if it is tonight when this dude goes on Hardball.

Amazing that he will be on a major news show tonight and a left one at that. If he isn't wearing the peculiar ear device on Hardball then that means he has the most messed up handsfree device i've ever seen for a cell phone OR he has the strangest ipod earpiece i've ever seen.

OR he has the most common earpiece used by Federal agents.

These protests are no going well for the establishment it was only a matter of time before they did something like this. After this guy is on national TV tonight this will become a regular thing and then a gun shot will go off and all protesters will be banned from events.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

That is exactly my thoughts on the matter, they need a false flag event and Obama is that event... play right into the divsion of race and extremisum...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
After the town hall meeting, a reporter asked US Representative Paul Hodes (D-NH) about this. Hodes replied that this is NH, the guy was breaking no laws, and there was plenty of security around.

If you don't like people exercising their constitutional and states rights, don't come to NH.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join