It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

truck accident on july 6th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
i would like to say i am not to happy with some of the things i read on here. i am [email protected]
the driver of the truck was MY BROTHER! he was not drunk,did not run away, or do anything he should not have been doing. him and his wife died that night because of someone else, we are hurting here. myself,my mother,and two brothers that are left. people please think of others when you say things you dont know about. thank you to the ones who took up for charles and margrett robinson.

mary robinson salaz

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
welcome to ATS... what truck accident are you talking about?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
My heart goes out to you for your loss, SS and welcome to ATS/BTS by the way...but what have you read here that upsets you so much. Was it the MADD threads ?

If so, I think you'll find not a one of us here who would purposely trivialize your pain. Well, I can think of one person, but hopefully he won't reply to this post.

But basically we are all (I like to think) good people here. Please elaborate for us and again, I am sorry for your loss. Blessed be to you and yours.

KayEm

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I couldn't find any referrence to the crash you mention here, so I'm not sure of the details.

My condolences to you and your family, this is just awful, and I have every sympathy for you.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This is the accident in question.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Noone meant any disrespect to your brother or your family sugar, but what we do here is analyse possibilities and try to stay ahead of the news. As you can see the final analysis here was that it was indeed a tragic accident. We wish you all the best in dealing with this loss.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I've pasted Sugarshaker's post as a reply to the original story.

I'm going to lock this thread because issues dealing with this can be better dealt with there in the context of that thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join