It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X in the Bible Code.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Disclaimer: Not my work. I just bringeth forth to thee..

I must add though, if the bible was written by or about the inhabitans of PlanetX, it would make sense that it is spoken of in the Bible too.. (Speculative Rant.)

Visit the page for Images..

Planet X - Ezekiel 41:11

Isaiah 14:9 "Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. I thought it remarkable that the term Planet X would have the term Hell running straight beside it. Isaiah is talking about the entrance of the Antichrist onto the world scene. Will his entrance be marked with the entrance of Planet X at around the same time? Seems to be.

Planet X - Planet - Star - Earth - Judgment - Yahweh - End Time - Hell (This Planet will be used by Yahweh to fulfill His judgements on mankind described in the Book of Revelation)

Earth - Pole - Shake - Upturned - Old Testament - Pentatuech - End Time (the arrival of this planet will disturb the solar system causing cataclysmic events and a shaking of the earth, possible pole shift)

NWO (New World Order) - Babylon - Mobilization - Doorway - Opening
NASA - Nuclear - Missile - Naval (does NASA try to destroy this planet)
Rebel - Attack - Authority - NASA (the inhabitants of this planet will attack the authority of NASA)
NASA - Bewildered - Furious - Infuriated (NASA is dumbfounded, not what they expected eh?)
Cruel - Interferer - Tyrannous - Inhabitant (this planet is carrying the backup armies of the Antichrist's, so much for the peace loving "want to help humanity" lies they've been believing from the aliens eh?)

When will our government stop playing the games and being played as fools by the Aliens? Will it be too late before they finally see this?

The destruction and fiasco caused by the coming of this planet will begin the full mobilization of the New World Order.

Once you see this planet arrive at earth - it's destination - the arrival and entrance of the Antichrist is closely following. I wonder if by then, the world will still be deceived enough (as they were by the inhabitants of Planet X claiming to be our peace loving creators) to hail him as god. Apparently, yes.

The Bible details horrible judgments and plagues, famines, earthquakes, wars, water contamination and much more to ensue the following years after the arrival of this planet and then subsequently the Antichrist.

Hailed as a Man of Peace, he will bring nothing but destruction and death.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Obama wasn't suppose to be president either accord to Bible code.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
He speaks as if all aliens are against humanity. They are not. There are factions of other civilizations in the universe which are very much against humanity, but there are many, many that are not.

You have heard the term "And there was war in heaven," right? Have you ever thought about what that really means? Think about it.

In regards to the "Bible code," I really don't know what to make of it. I really haven't been convinced of either its authenticity or inauthenticity.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I didn't catch that. I caught on to him speaking as if the inhabitants of THAT planet were indeed malicious beings. Never heard anything about the rest of the cosmos....

Who knows. Perhaps some other race such as the pleidians will come to our aid. I'll be sure to have my 3D glasses handy for that one.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
OH hallaluya and Ahmen or something like that. Well if this planet X is coming I sure hope it makes its appearance soon, cause I am tired of waitin and wonderin.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

Well, I guess I was just speaking in general terms. You hear so much of the whole "Oh, aliens are evil," crapolla, that you just automatically assume that they are referring to ALL....

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Unfortunately the "bible code" is a complete load of bull#, you can get it to predict absolutely anything. Check out a tv series called John Safran vs. God where he shows how it's done with hilarious results.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by butane bob

Yea, I have seen something along those lines too, but that could just as easily be disinfo and diversion..

No One Knows for Sure !!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
He speaks as if all aliens are against humanity. They are not. There are factions of other civilizations in the universe which are very much against humanity, but there are many, many that are not.

You have heard the term "And there was war in heaven," right? Have you ever thought about what that really means? Think about it.

In regards to the "Bible code," I really don't know what to make of it. I really haven't been convinced of either its authenticity or inauthenticity.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

'War in heavens' , yes , battling halfbrothers Enki and Enlil maybe, fighting after going to war with eachother over humans.

Enlil was upset about all the wierd hybrids and all the 'sinful' creatures.

Sinful meaning, those with genetic faults, not the ones eating apples..

Enki was creating all sorts of wierd hybrids,Mermaids, Dinosaurs etc. And after awhile, Anu allowed the use of 'weapons of old', the Nuke to be used on Sumeria, and the buildup of Babylon began..

Maybe the god we think of is from Atlantis ? an Atlantean ?? I dont know who was there, but.. but but ..

something along those lines, I think Enlil raided the camps in S.africa, cause there the good working humans were...E.Din ..

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Hey this just in, planet Y and planet Z also found in the bible code! it's amazing!

The bible code has also been seen in moby dick, so is that called the dick code? anyway, the bible code is such bad science that I can't take it seriously, reading things backwards and on crossword puzzle diagonal lines that aren't even touching, those are just some examples of why it's just plain stupid.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

Hey this just in, planet Y and planet Z also found in the bible code! it's amazing!

The bible code has also been seen in moby dick, so is that called the dick code? anyway, the bible code is such bad science that I can't take it seriously, reading things backwards and on crossword puzzle diagonal lines that aren't even touching, those are just some examples of why it's just plain stupid.

As I said in the OP, I realy dont believe one way or the other, I havent gotten too much into it, I just keep stumble upon it from time to time, and I thought people might find it intresting in one way or the other !

- ' Living is for learning, Dying is forgetting ' -

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Ok serious question: Is there really any Proof that there is a planet X or Nibiru, Cause all the stuff on Google and You Tube is not very convincing. I think I have seen it all and there are plenty of well financed astronomers that would be able to see this. and unless it is movin like in the movie " The Fifth Element" It would never get here in our lifetime. Possible like crop circles are alien.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You have to ask yourself, who was on man's side, Enki or Enlil. It never seemed to me that Enlil was very sympathetic to the human's burden. The trick is not to be deceived.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Ok serious question: Is there really any Proof that there is a planet X or Nibiru, Cause all the stuff on Google and You Tube is not very convincing. I think I have seen it all and there are plenty of well financed astronomers that would be able to see this. and unless it is movin like in the movie " The Fifth Element" It would never get here in our lifetime. Possible like crop circles are alien.

They say if was brown dwarf would be had to see, also there is astroid that comes very close to Earth but was only recently discovered.
Another thing like moon is totally mapped certain areas are secrect, image blocked, secrect craters on moon.
In shot of oter space some areas are also blocked with little black squares, why?
The universe is large, and like when the inhabatants of Earth discovered others lived over the mountian, across the oceans, I always thought the next would be other creators in the next valley over, in the Milky Way.
All become your enemies, if they have some thing you need to survive.
Others could have been taking our water for eons, but then it would seem easier to just capture a comet, maybe not.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I feel for the non believers on this planet if you dont seek the lords protection you wont have it then (and what if the planet x/nibiru) is part of the rapture then what, will the nonbelievers be mad to see many ascend to the heavens why they face what is to come from above and below)

[edit on 8/13/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Well, I don't think it's going to be like that really. It will be more of a changing of dimensional realities. Those who are ready will be fifth dimensional, and those who are not will remain here until a later point in time. However, as is stated in Luke 3:6 "All flesh shall see the salvation of God." No one is lost.

And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.
God is not a loser.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Visit the page for Images..

Where is the link to the page with images?

Or am I going blind? (2nd) line

new topics

top topics

join