It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Murder Mayhem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

This is my first thread. I just want to share something that came to my attention.

Last weekend, on all the news stations, was non-stop coverage on cults and murderers.

I'm not completely sure if there is something more to this, but I started my journey with MSNBC and there story on Charles Manson. After that I switched to FOX and they had an even longer (and entertaining) story. After the Charles Manson Story on fox they then ran a documentary about the Children of God (the religious sex cult.) After that it was a feature called "Double Homicide" but I didn't stay to watch it (as my brain started to feel funny from all the craziness.)

This wasn't the last of the mayhem though, they continued to play documentaries about murders, psychos, and cults on other stations.

I found all this to be very interesting and unsettling.

IMO the PTB are either trying to distract us with these shows or they are trying to make us slowly go nuts. I don't know what to think at this point.

I would post more info but I think you all can look up the news schedule's from the weekend for yourselves and see.

They were playing these all weekend!!!

I'm looking forward to all of your input.

-lozenge

P.S.
Sorry if there is another thread about this. I looked but didn't find one.

THANKS!

join