It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Military and or Equipment moving in your area.

page: 1
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I know these types of posts come and go but sound off what your seeing!


Here in Amarillo on numerous occaasions we have seen flatbed Semi's with tanks that have a little satellite dish on them and other types of antennas.

Lots if other troop/people/supply carrier looking trucks on the back of Semi's coming through here.

We seen 8 new unmarked ambulance's coming down the highway. The next no smack I seen 2 at a local carwash getting cleaned up by some guys in military uniform. These dudes were pretty damn mean looking too!

Just last week seen 2 Semis carrying 4 more of these ambulances into town!

Lots of troop movement right smack dab in the middle?!?



There is also a new sign outside of town at the nearest truck stop about 10 miles out on the west side of Amarillo that says something about an "Emergency Containment point"?

[edit on 8/11/2009 by Chaos Lord]




posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
A couple days a go I looked up in the sky to see a black military helicopter. It was odd and out of place I never see military in my area.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Nothing going on here. Oh, the occassional military helicopter that flies over looking for illegal plants. Other than that, nothing.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
could you please post some pictures of this sign or perhaps of the troops?



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Im trying to find a pic of the tank..

Next time I leave town we will take a pic of the sign.

And I will try to carry a camera with me. You can almost always find one of these semis with military stuff on the back of a semi here in town.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord
 


okay in the mean time can you describe any of there patches on there uniforms, perhaps the colors of them Rank, Esigna, Color, American or non? Describe what there tanks look like any markings on them?>



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This time of the year Army and Air National Guard routinely run their Annual Training Exercises. DHS also coordinates Training Exercises in the late Summer between local Police, Fire, Ambulance, Community Emergency Response Teams, Amateur Radio Emergency Services, and Television and Radio Media, and Federal Agencies.

If you take note of the specific aircraft and equipment being used and look them up on Wikipedia, you'll find that these vehicles have been officially decommissioned from Active Duty by all branches of the Military, and are hand-me-downs to the National Guard for Training purposes.

If the U.S. Military were to mobilize, everyone would know. There is no way to hide it. It would be massive but swift (the U.S. Military could mobilize to any location in the United States in under 24 hours). If the U.S. Military were to do something clandestine, it wouldn't be done in the open at all. Already they use unmarked Rail Cars and Semi-Trucks to move all but the largest of of equipment from Base to Base (including Nuclear Warheads, Missiles and other types of Munitions) to avoid Satellite detection. If they were merely wanting to hide something from the people of the United States, and not from foreign nations, they would just use C-5 Galaxy or other Military Transport aircraft.

Although it is sagacious to be wary and look at what is in plain sight, our Military are not illusionists or masters of prestidigitation.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus
If you take note of the specific aircraft and equipment being used and look them up on Wikipedia, you'll find that these vehicles have been officially decommissioned from Active Duty by all branches of the Military, and are hand-me-downs to the National Guard for Training purposes.


I have noticed that this equipment is mostly green camo which tells me it is not in use.

With the exception of the tanks which were sand colored and I think they were M577's






posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord
 



Field training and or movement to port. OPSEC might be a good practice



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos Lord
I have noticed that this equipment is mostly green camo which tells me it is not in use.

With the exception of the tanks which were sand colored and I think they were M577's


Green Camo is indeed common for National Guard Training Vehicles.

The M113A2/A3 of which the M577A2/A3 is a variant (there are over 30 other variants of the M113A2/A3 used by the United States) is still in use by the United States Military, but it is also in use by State and National Guard as well as some local Police Departments and SWAT Teams. It is perhaps the most common military vehicle used worldwide (and the most recognizable).

That could definitely be an Active Military Vehicle, just as well as it could be a National Guard Training Vehicle.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm always interested in these threads, but without some evidence of said movements it's impossible to take seriously, ever.

People on these boards ALWAYS think the end game is coming (be it NWO, WW3, Civil Breakdown...) and these subjects pop up as a means to test the theory and supposed evidence, and then fall flat on their behind.

And nothing ever happens


Sometimes I get sucked into it and follow it, only to find that... nothing happens. My first instinct now is to say "military exercises" or routine "transport and relocation of hardware". Both are plausible, but without even any evidence of movement, I'm going to call this one "Unfounded" or "rumour".



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I wanna know more about this sign.

I would really like to see a picture of it, where exactly it is located and what is near thins sign (buildings, how many roads, woods, etc...)



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
star, and flag for you. I appreciate the topic, and content of your thread. I think we all need to keep watch. The military industrial complex of the NWO seems to be kicking up a gear.


I wonder with you being in Amarillo how many D.U.M.B.'s you've got around there?



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I love reading and taking part is some off the wall stuff. But yall are seriously over reacting about all this military, nwo scare. The military is training Constantly and often times move their own equipment by truck or rail. Where and when they go are not always constistant. Is that sign on state owned land or private property leased by the gov. for training?
Did it look like a possible HAZMAT type of containment or a mock comtainment for BIO contaminet?

I need to go find a good thread about the NWO because I think it is just a bunch of bs. But who knows, maybe S will go down and I will eat these words...



posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I saw this in Mammoth Spring AR/Thayer MO...

It looked like construction tanks to me with the booms in place of were the cannon barrels normally are.



Sorry if the image is over sized. It was taken in poor light and I have done my best to recover what it was me and my wife saw...The time stamp was 8/15/2009 19:34 in case anyone knows how to confirm anything from that??

They were small tanks... I kinda wondered how much one could do with a small fleet of them.....

Neat no?





[edit on 18-8-2009 by titorite]



posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is the first time in years when otis Airforce Base is quiet.

Extremely quiet. Too quiet for comfort. I'm so used to counting 10 or 15 military jets taking off and landing one after another, yet this year there is absolutely nothing.

The lack of activity makes you wonder too.




posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus
This time of the year Army and Air National Guard routinely run their Annual Training Exercises. DHS also coordinates Training Exercises in the late Summer between local Police, Fire, Ambulance, Community Emergency Response Teams, Amateur Radio Emergency Services, and Television and Radio Media, and Federal Agencies.

If you take note of the specific aircraft and equipment being used and look them up on Wikipedia, you'll find that these vehicles have been officially decommissioned from Active Duty by all branches of the Military, and are hand-me-downs to the National Guard for Training purposes.

If the U.S. Military were to mobilize, everyone would know. There is no way to hide it. It would be massive but swift (the U.S. Military could mobilize to any location in the United States in under 24 hours). If the U.S. Military were to do something clandestine, it wouldn't be done in the open at all. Already they use unmarked Rail Cars and Semi-Trucks to move all but the largest of of equipment from Base to Base (including Nuclear Warheads, Missiles and other types of Munitions) to avoid Satellite detection. If they were merely wanting to hide something from the people of the United States, and not from foreign nations, they would just use C-5 Galaxy or other Military Transport aircraft.

Although it is sagacious to be wary and look at what is in plain sight, our Military are not illusionists or masters of prestidigitation.


I agree with this, 100 percent. If the military were to take on a huge mobilization within the continental united states we would know about it before it even happened. We arent as secret as everyone out there would like to pretend we are or as much as we would like to think ourselves. To tell the truth countless times operation security has been broken by some loud mouth soldier that thinks what he is doing is cool and has to call home and tell everyone about it. Also, there are too many soldiers who have morales. There are too many of them that could not, and would not, deploy and draw down against their own countrymen. Also one thing i wanted to make clear about new black helicopters people have been seeing lately, i think that if you got on to the homeland securtity website you would see that they have recently begun to use what they call the lakota, its a smaller recon type helicopter similiar to the kiowa, and little birds.



posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I saw this today as I was driving; a miltary weapon. They had a tent set up and maybe it is too recruit people for the army. Do you think this is to get people used to a miltary precense in the future?




posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
I saw this today as I was driving; a miltary weapon. They had a tent set up and maybe it is too recruit people for the army. Do you think this is to get people used to a miltary precense in the future?



Where was this taken?
Was it on or close to a base?



posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
not at all. This is in a supermarket parking lot. Should I go down there again and find out what exactly it is? It is just down the street.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join