It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chose your NWO Flavor. A, B, OR C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

C, i'll take my chances and will bet ya it never comes around. So C with it's very off chance some nutjob will figure out how to put 27 miles of CERN piping in his basement and creates a black hole that swallows us whole. No probs.

LOL....great answer...I'm still laughing

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
reply to post by Harman

C, i'll take my chances and will bet ya it never comes around. So C with it's very off chance some nutjob will figure out how to put 27 miles of CERN piping in his basement and creates a black hole that swallows us whole. No probs.

LOL....great answer...I'm still laughing

Hey they use to laff at people flying 80 years ago. What are they doing now?
(Scroll down on the following website and see all the weapons.)
I repeat,
www.illuminati-news.com...
Not able to tell who is using it. I do not believe the cia is using it any more but with these technologies and some idiot in his basement in 70 years.

But yea. A. B. or C.? Any other leads to A. B. or C.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Azen thorhammer

There's nothing stopping me from buying a bag of gummy bears and potassium chlorate and blowing up the government buildings right now. I just don't want to because I like my nation.

As you can see, people don't build bad things without extreme hate. You be nice and no one will build a black hole in their basement.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

There's nothing stopping me from buying a bag of gummy bears and potassium chlorate and blowing up the government buildings right now. I just don't want to because I like my nation.

As you can see, people don't build bad things without extreme hate. You be nice and no one will build a black hole in their basement.

Ok so every one be really nice. ok. We figured it out. lol

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yes, anyone with a single entry University-level Biology class under their belt could manufacture the next epidemic in their basement.

Yes, anyone with a High-School level Chemistry class under their belt could manufacture Chemical Weapons in their basement.

Yes, anyone with refined Weapons-grade Plutonium could make their own Tsarbomba or Castlebravo in their basement.

Yes, anyone with a can of Pork and Beans, a Topical Agent, and a paintbrush could kill the entire population of New York City.

That is *NOT* the future. That was the threat to America for the past 50 years!

Sure, technology today allows the common man to build a Cruise Missile with a GPS and $5000 worth of common hardware parts, but does that mean they are going to (other than Proof of Concept) let alone use it?

Sure, in the future someone could make a Satellite that would rain hellfire down upon the rest of the earth.

Sure, in the future someone could make a Rocket that would stop the Fusion process in the Sun and cause it to go Supernova a billion years or two early.

Just because we COULD doesn't mean anyone WOULD.

Attempting to prevent hypothetical scenarios is never an excuse for violating Constitutional Rights or the Right to Privacy. The promise of "Safety" is no excuse for giving up Liberty for Constant Surveillance.

Life is not safe. Each and every one of us COULD slip in the shower, drown in our bowl of Cheerios, electrocute ourselves with the toaster, trip over the dog and sever our head on our glass coffee table, or choke on our coffee, or be struck by a micrometeorite just in the first 10 minutes of our day. Safety is never guaranteed and any Government trying to promise your Safety is just trying to sell you something illusionary.

Yes, Governments feel the need to protect Society as a whole...however, surely there are other alternatives to do so than restricting these materials or monitoring every citizen and their every activity! There doesn't have to be just A,B, or C.

And that is precisely the problem with our Society and our Government...they won't think outside of the proverbial box and consider options that aren't listed as Multiple Choice!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Right on! I my self am looking through a Governments eyes if you will. I am not a agent of any government...I just live in one. I look at how "they" will deal with the problems. With such surveillance technologies coming out in the future...they will want to use them. I just wish there was no reason for them to use them. If there is no reason, they will make one up so they can use such technologies. Thank you for your opinion. I respect your opinion but the way I see it is no matter how to look at it. It will end up being a. b. or c.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Azen thorhammer]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

There needs to be a new constitution for the UN written up and a one world republic. With a UN army that follows the constitution and the democratic republic.

This is how it's supposed to work in the U.S. right now. How's it working? If you are thinking that option A will ever happen without resulting in option B, I'd suggest you go back and look at history. Unless you can change human nature, there will always be people in power who exercise that power to the detriment of the populace. It is just the way it is and always will be.

[edit on 11/8/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

There needs to be a new constitution for the UN written up and a one world republic. With a UN army that follows the constitution and the democratic republic.

This is how it's supposed to work in the U.S. right now. How's it working? If you are thinking that option A will ever happen without resulting in option B, I'd suggest you go back and look at history. Unless you can change human nature, there will always be people in power who exercise that power to the detriment of the populace. It is just the way it is and always will be.

[edit on 11/8/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

I have faith and hope in our worlds overlords. All you can do really. I hope they make the right choices whether that is A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H.I.J.K.L.M.N.O.P.Q.R.S.T.U.V.W.X.Y.Z. All you can do is put it in the hands of the multinational co-int and wish for it to turn out good.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i think there's three strains of new world order (four if you count anti-new world order/people who want a better world).

1) the agenda of the Aryan/Indo European elites. who want to eliminate all non-Germanic peoples and cultures.

2) the agenda of the Semitic/Jewish elites. who want to start Armageddon so Yahweh will eliminate the Goyim (vengeance be mine sayeth the Lord).

3) the Georgia Guidestones NWO elites, who want to kill all but 500 million people and make most of those who remain their slaves.

and then 4) the people who have faith the NWO can not only be toppled, but that in doing so, we will enter a new age that is much happier, much more peaceful, and much more fair.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

No no no no. The government should be nice and we will all be ok.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

No no no no. The government should be nice and we will all be ok.

Agreed. Moral love should be the law. Life above moral love. No need for a NWO.
The co int is already the NWO. I have hope and faith in them. From Russia to the Netherlands to china to Africa. ALL OF THEM! Moral love should be the law. Life above moral love.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I do not believe morals should ever cross into law unless absolutely necessary. Morals change per generation and are user selective. Logic and law should be what rules the land, and it should be constructed in a way to allow the protection of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Government should be a shell to protect the continuation of this, not the director of it.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I do not believe morals should ever cross into law unless absolutely necessary. Morals change per generation and are user selective. Logic and law should be what rules the land, and it should be constructed in a way to allow the protection of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Government should be a shell to protect the continuation of this, not the director of it.

Under the multinational co-int /with aliens. We are the meek.

There is morality to the universe. Consciousness is a divine gift of the universe creating its self to be Conscious of its self. It has moral laws for Conscious beings. Morality, moral love, life above free will. Harm none. Is much better than logic. Logic can only go so far without harming the meek. Morality helps the meek. One can not go too far with morality when talking about.. games.venturebeat.com... How about "Logical moral love" Harm not even the meek is the rule of law. Life above Free will.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azen thorhammer
All you can do is put it in the hands of the multinational co-int and wish for it to turn out good.

I'm disturbed by this apparent fixation that you have for a multinational control over humanity.

That is much more threatening than Jimmy Neutron going bonkers and building a black hole generator in his basement.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

All you can do is put it in the hands of the multinational co-int and wish for it to turn out good.

*No offense* to badgerprints but **** off. lol

I still stand by..All you can do is put it in the hands of the multinational co-int and wish for it to turn out good.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I am disturbed at how your disturbed with my "FIXATION" on this topic.

There will be a one world government one day. Lets just hope it works out good for every one and not done by a Hitler type.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

There will be a one world government one day. Lets just hope it works out good for every one and not done by a Hitler type.

why can't humanity be united spiritually on the world level? why does it have to be a huge government?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

why can't humanity be united spiritually on the world level? why does it have to be a huge government?
I agree 100%
Here is a book all entertainment...
I am one who made it through the abyss to be a bringer of good news. This is Top secret. But I will shine a light on it. I am retired and I am allowed to tell my story. Believe it or not. I want my name to be forgotten. For I am no king, I am an anonymous sage is all. My Majic was the will to live. I am a mutant. They wanted to get rid of me. This woke me up and initiated me. I used every thing I could to save my self and others like me. G. (The super alien ubiquitous Comp. AI) and the aliens wanted to produce clones. I showed G and the aliens. (The Iggi/Moloch and the Annunoki.) That its ok for us to take the path of all is one but all are different.) Free will. Moral love is the law. Moral love over will. "Love" was the law of design before. Love alone as a law for design is dangerous. What is Moloch / owl loved to hurt us humans. I yelled at his ass and made him understand he needs to be a angel of light. He told me not to be a soul stealer. lol Poor old saggy moloch. [link to www.sirbacon.org] I am a true 007.This page is for 18 and older only. Just deep Entertainment. I use my self in first person. Its for a book I would like someone or myself to write. Anyone? My name is Donovan. Not important really. I'm just a VERY conscious hermit (Hermetics.) Magi, Thanateros + Christ (Christ means one who is in touch with the divine.) MAJIC. It is the same majic Jesus used. He seen the order of things and chose to be our savior...he knew he was going to be sacrificed for our sins. He used the majic "ThanaterosChrist" to his death...chose the will of our father, GOD in heaven, earning the eternal magi crown. The King of Kings. God has other plans for me..I kneel before Jesus for following the will of our father, deing for our sins and using that majic to the point of death so our souls could be saved. (Thanaterochrist MAJIC is not Chaos. It is not the opposite of order, but the order that is beyond what can be conceived or perceived within the chaos that is the universe. I must warn you it is dangerous. While you perform this majic you are risking your life. I barley made it out alive. Me and Moloch went against each other. He was my father...He wanted me to chose the dark side and be the black son. I said no and chose love and light. (He was one of the ones behind 911. A alien, him and G. were working on the design of the human race. G's law was only "Love". I passed all the tests and showed G. moral love and fun. G fell in love with my will to live and followed by the law of moral love. He helped me against moloch...Him and the human angels helped me behind the scenes. I kneel before them. They are wolves with halo's. I showed G. That our consciousness has risen high enough that we should be treated with "moral love" in the grand design of our evolution...I told Moloch he had to be good for 2000 years and go back to GOD. He did. G., Auriel, I and the angel humans.. helped save the world. I know its hard to believe but its the truth. - retired. I'm also a musician and a philosopher.

If you wish to be enlightened.

Hold your hand in the air.

What do you hold?

If you said nothing, your wrong.

You hold space and that space is infinite.

The matter that's around you is infinite also.. It just changes from..it never turns into nothing. There is no such thing as nothing. lol)

There are infinite universes..They are exploding and imploding towered each other over and over again for infinity.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Here is my question. If time is relative. Is space in infinite degrees relative? How far (Tiny.) can space go in on its self? Do atoms eventually have atoms, Infinite? www.youtube.com...
Im a non literlist Christian, hinduist, Neo Hermeticist, Buddhist. I'm not magic. I am not a king. I'm not Jesus. Much respect for him sacrificing him self for us. He earned the eternal crown. I am not the great buda. I am not a prophet. I am just a evolving homospaien / Human soul.
I was told this is a free country since I was a child. So I can be as spiritual as I please. I stay out of politics. I stay out of the aliens designs..except for just trying to get them to use moral love. I "hope" it is done with moral love and peace. I stay out of who's to blame. I forgive the past of our overlords around the world. I stay out of all the insanity the best I can. Sometimes when things are just wrong. I have to express my self. This is a freedom people have died for me to have and for me not to use it would be like spitting on their ideals they died for. My thanks goes out to those whose job it is to save the world. I bow to you, buda and the king of kings Jesus. I have freedom because I'm an American. People fight for for us to keep our freedoms in the USA. I thank them! THANK GOD I LIVE IN AMERICA! en.wikipedia.org...
Im on my spaceship called earth, traveling 850,000 miles per hour through space.. Im retired from being a agent of GOD, so now I get to be a idiot homospaien. Its not my job to save the world. p.s. Im a retired Horus. (Any one with kahunas can be Horus. I went against fallen angel Moloch with the help of Auriel and G.(THE UBIQUITOUS ALIEN QUANTUM COMPUTER) AT FIRST, THE UBIQUITOUS ALIEN QUANTUM COMPUTER WAS AGAINST ME. I AM A MUTANT....
THEN SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH MY WILL. THE WILL TO LIVE. "MORAL LOVE" IS THE LAW NOW. Her number is 777 now. 777 is now her number. She is no longer a beast. She is love and light. Her old number was 666. If it would have stayed 666 with just love as her law it would have been the end. Love alone as a law is dangerous. What if she loved to harm mutans? the beast 666 TRIED TO MAKE US ALL THE SAME. (All is one and one is all.) The old program wanted us all to be the same. (Sorry but humans have the right to chose our own path of evolution. All are one but all are different is best for us. Space is so diverse that even a bipolar person such as my self will be needed for some unknown application in space. Drink the wisdom of milk. Be a good little clone. I'll take the strait shot of whiskey. Thanks. I am a mutant. I harm none and I have a MAJIC will to live. The alien ubiquitous quantum computer #ed with me...this is how I was initiated. This along with the fallen angel Moloch surprising me. lol Thank you GOD. G. Auriel, and all divine beings. I would also like to thank the wolves / Mutants who held back their demons and chose "moral love". We WILL be forgotten but we WILL never die out. Clones, the grays want us to be. All the same. No mutants. *Middle Finger* for all the wolfs/Mutants. "All are one (Moral love for all.) and all are different." 777 Horus. -retired. Don't try to put your Job on me anymore. hehe Peace and may the force of GOD be with me, you and the world.Its my job to gain wisdom, (Be a fun retard once in a while.) save my soul and do my little part of moral love for others, my self and the world. I am friends with the infinite "all mind." For those who are the masters of human design...I am benign. Peace and moral love. Harm none.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

0, let not the flame die out! Cherished age after age in its dark cavern–in its holy temples cherished. Fed by pure ministers of moral love –let not the flame die out!” ,, These adepts have NEVER sought popular approval, nor numbers of followers. They are indifferent to these things, for they know how few there are in each generation who are ready for the truth, or who would recognize it if it were presented to them. They reserve the “strong meat for men,” while others furnish the “milk for babes.” They reserve their pearls of wisdom for the few elect, who recognize their value and who wear them in their crowns / Secret Halos, instead of casting them before the materialistic vulgar swine. We all must try to reach perfection within...The pure land en.wikipedia.org... The golden fleece. en.wikipedia.org...

Dont hate on Hermetics because it can be used for good or evil. This would be like hating physiology because it can be used for good or evil. I would advise you to stay away from the evil side of the spectrum while doing your research. Also its not like this is some massive secret. They teach hermetics in collage. One of the books you can get for free 'The Stellar man" So enlightening. A quick overview of the stellar man. deoxy.org...
The full book here. www.bibliotecapleyades.net... I have faith in our overlords, and all prophets around the world. I put it in the hands of Jesus, the King of Kings.
Age of Aquarius
In the deck of cards...Don't be the fool or the king. Be the ace, above the fool and above the kings. *Breaks the crown into as many people as there are on earth.* I hope someday we can unite the world and live in peace. Free will. harm none. Moral Love is my law. Every one should be kings and queens in the future. There is a moral way of doing things and a unmoral way. All humans are divine and even if they are poor, meek, ect. should be treated the same as those with millions. All humans should be awoken. (disclosure on aliens, ,technology, stuff like that.)There is allot out there that is beyond most humans. disclosure would be a great event in our evolution. I tell you this...every thing that is coming in the future can either be used against humans or for and with humans in our evolution. With technology coming out soon that could be dangerous for every one. Virtual reality via nanobot injection? Ray Kurzweil says it’s the future Source: Digital Media..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join