It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OPERATION BLACKJACK Updated!?!?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I for one also got stuck in the Blackjack hype and lost interest eventually.

Then I watched the movie;
Percy Jackson and the Olympians

and alot of things mentioned in the movie reminded me of Blackjack and my interest was renewed. I've wanted to make a thread on this ever since, but got the feeling Blackjack was now a taboo subject on ATS.

I know it is probably a kids movie, but there certainly are some interesting lines worked into it.

I'll try and list some i remember:

- It also revolves around the summer solstice, 21 June, deadline.

- After the deadline, on midnight 21 June, it was predicted as the start of a war.

- It was mentioned that the war will start with a huge cloud, forming over europe, and then will form over the States.

There were way more, but will have to wait for the DVD release, to refresh my memory.

Not to mention that the illuminati is also refered to as "the olympians"

What I also found quite interesting was the following article

RAF fighter jets scrambled amid terror plot fears

Fighter crews have been scrambled more than 10 times in the past year to intercept Russian aircraft approaching UK airspace. Most recently two Tornado F3 fighters were launched from RAF Leuchars in Fife in the early hours of 10 March to intercept a "zombie" - or unknown aircraft. Within minutes the lead Tornado identified and photographed two Russian Tu-160 "Blackjack" strategic bombers. The RAF say such incidents are relatively frequent as the Russians carry out routine patrols over the Arctic and Atlantic oceans, though no Russian planes have ever entered UK airspace.

BBC article link

so here we have Russian Tu-160 "blackjack" strategic bombers intercepted.

Maybe a coincidence, but just seems like there are to many piling up!

I live in london and have already arranged to be far away from here over that period...lol

Its probably only paranoia...but I'll rather be paranoid and alive, than paranoid and toasted

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I remember reading about an operation Blackjack years ago back in the 80's sometime. I can't remember the details but it had something to do with satellites IIRC. Is this more recent BJ some kind of RPG spin off?

<< 1   >>

join