It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OPERATION BLACKJACK Updated!?!?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice the change to part one of "Operation Blackjack" on the Telegraph website?

I've been following the Operation Blackjack issue for a while now (thanks to ATS, and the great researchers here), and was telling a friend about this recently.

I have just opened the site again to look over some details I was pondering, and made an interesting discovery.

In slide 10 of Operation Blackjack, it shows a caption saying that the Prime Minister gives a statement to "the House", about the threat.

When I first saw this, and many times afterward, the picutre used to show Gordon Brown, who is the UK's current Prime Minister.

The image has been replaced however, and now shows David Cameron (leader of the "oposition" party, the Conservatives).

The image is given below... I hope.

Is this a suggestion that David Cameron is the next Prime Minister, and that these events are planned for after we have a change in the leadership of the United Kingdom?

It just seems odd that at a time when Gordon Brown is universally disliked by the voting population, that Cameron would be presented like this. Especially as Brown was the man in the original image - at least as far as I remember!

Why edit the image in the first place, though? Showing a picture of Gordon Brown as the Prime Minister was rather effective in my opinion. Brown is a rather drab and dreary man, and that sort of scenario just seemed to fit him and his character quite well.

Does anyone have any suggestions, theories, etc.? I haven't been through the rest of the slides in this "show", but I'll certainly be looking later on.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by dampnickers]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Did no one see this thread? Is Blackjack a taboo topic?

I cannot believe that no one is prepared to comment on this...

Surely there are others on ATS that have seen and researched this. (?)

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Damn, this was such a hot topic, and now it seems to have slipped off the radar - so to speak.

Pity.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Nothing is ever a coincidence...
Something is up... Maybe something happens and this fella is prime minister next year?

Or maybe they're just testing our observation skills, to calculate next false flag success probability?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I've not heard of operation blackjack.
should i ? please update me on what it is.
I am interested as i am a UK citizen (english)

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hmmmm ... Yes I think the picture has changed. I would have remembered if the original had featured Cameron as Prime Minister.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I was at one time overly interested in Operation Blackjack. I was interested because of the locations that were supposed to become targets or indicated something major was about to happen there. When the day came that the nukes were suppose to go off and nothing happened, I then deleted those files, photos and most of the data that I kept while following Operation Blackjack. I think I also did a pretty good job on the mind dump too.

The best way to find out what interest there still might remain would be to do an ATS search for Operation Blackjack and see what comes up. This way you might find other ATS members that also showed an interest and may still have data and photos that would allow the ATS membership to review and consider if indeed this latest alteration of a photo indicates anything other than perhaps some attempt to stir up interest on the subject.

While I am amazed the subject of Operation Blackjack has come up again, I also realize that I have seen stranger things.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
i read somewhere that Brown wasnt up to having an open economic system with PINless forms of banking like perhaps biometric access to electronic banks but this new guy was all for it. if i can find the link ill post it but this was weeks ago and im drawing a blank :[

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Go to 45 seconds into the video and you will see the picture has indeed been changed.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I have been researching Blackjack...

made a few predictions on the subject:

this man is calling for law enforcement to review the subject.

WOW... JUST WOW

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Kinda hard to take this guy seriously. His news is old news that has been debunked---fema camps, railroad cars with shackles, rex 84, etc. etc.
And that wild eye-make up is rather distracting for someone who expects to be taken seriously.

I say HOAX.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This slide is different from that video

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The guy who made this slide show is on ATS. He started posting after people went after him personally to find out who he was and what he was up to. He was quite upset about it.

I'll see if I can dig it up.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
big thread about Operation Blackjack
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Person attributed to Justin Williams.

I believe his handle on here was jackblack? I can't remember. People seemed to ignore his posts.

I'm not very good with the search function on this site. To many similar returns and I've noticed that url tags are not searchable. Very annoying.

[edit on 2010/4/4 by Aeons]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

FEMA camps have been debunked... oh really? Who's doing the debunking? Could you share a couple links please?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

REX 84 is real. The rest I seriously doubt.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Regardless of what is real, and what is not, the very idea that someone is posting "nuclear terrorism" as Art and Culture on the website of a major British newspaper, is disturbing.

The fact that these slideshows are being updated is also disturbing, and raises questions.

I'm no comfortable with the idea that anyone would see nuclear terrorism as Art or Culture. It is wrong.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I was heavely into the BLACKJACK thread when it came, but we established at the end that it was a game and nothing more.

I don't know if you can take this seriously, we have played the game and now someone is trying to get us to play again?

I don't know.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

There was a game? Do you have a link you could share please?

The game certainly isn't something I have heard of, unless of course I have negelected to pay attention.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers
reply to post by colloredbrothers

There was a game? Do you have a link you could share please?

The game certainly isn't something I have heard of, unless of course I have negelected to pay attention.

Pretty sure he is referring to Blackjack being the game, as in it was a fictional series.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join