It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LHC hopes for collisions by Christmas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The "OldWorldOrder" will disappear before the LHC does any damage.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
quik little story/info (true)

I've known this girl for like 3 or 4 years, strictly online. Anyway, about a month ago she tells me her dad is in switzerland and he's always gone blah blah. I'm like, "what does he do?" "If you say he works for cern I'm gonna piss myself." There was an awkward silence and she's like, "uhh yea why?" Of course I didn't believe her and called her bluff. Mind you I've know this girl for 3 or so yrs so I've seen her pics and know exactly what she looks like. All of a sudden she starts linkin me to her photobucket of her at the actual cern facility in geneva, switzerland with all the machinery in the background and what not. Turns out her father is a physics proffesor there and she claims he's one of the most important people there. Anyway to make a long story short I asked her a about a week ago to ask him when it will be turned on again. He recently got back like 2 days ago from the cern facility and she has yet to ask. Apparently she doesn't like her father too much and she mentioned it would be weird if she just all of a sudden sounded interested and started asking him questions about it. So she's tryin to ease it in somehow. I guess what I'm tryin to say is, lol, I have inside info. I'll let you know as soon as she lets me know. Cheers.

I was told by the source previously mentioned that it will be turned back on in November of this year.

If you have any questions of merit that maybe you'd like for me to have answered. Feel free to ask, and I'll relay them..

new topics

<< 1   >>

join