It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Alien Interview reveals our origins?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
During the past 60 years, since the alleged Roswell crash, there have been tens of thousands of reported UFO sightings. A global hysteria has emerged from “evidence” of what is presumed to be extraterrestrial phenomenon.

Based On Personal Notes and Interview Transcriptions Provided by : Matilda O’Donnell MacElroy Editing and Supplemental Footnotes by: Lawrence R. Spencer

www.exopoliticshongkong.com...

I am in the process of reading this and am about a 3rd of the way through and (Truth or otherwise) felt that I should share it with you. What do you think? We all know that something happened inNew Mexico all those years ago. It is just a matter of knowing exactly what happened. Maybe (If true) this doc will provide some insight?

Read on. FW

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
i've read this, and if it is true, its very upsetting. We are on a prison planet? when we die our soul is collected!!? i personally dont believe this.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This has been discussed multiple times before

Alien Interview written by Lawrence R. Spencer.

Alien Interview ebook FREE on The Paracast

Important new book--Alien Interview by Lawrence Spencer

Alien Interview (Roswell 1947) By Lawrence R. Spencer (Interviews, stories with an ET)

I have read it and I didn't find it particularly fascinating even assuming it's a work of fiction as noted in the introduction of the book.

As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Don't follow others, be yourself. Honour your eternal spirit and be free. Whether you believe the book or not.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by freshwreckage
During the past 60 years, since the alleged Roswell crash, there have been tens of thousands of reported UFO sightings. A global hysteria has emerged from “evidence” of what is presumed to be extraterrestrial phenomenon.

Based On Personal Notes and Interview Transcriptions Provided by : Matilda O’Donnell MacElroy Editing and Supplemental Footnotes by: Lawrence R. Spencer

www.exopoliticshongkong.com...

I am in the process of reading this and am about a 3rd of the way through and (Truth or otherwise) felt that I should share it with you. What do you think? We all know that something happened inNew Mexico all those years ago. It is just a matter of knowing exactly what happened. Maybe (If true) this doc will provide some insight?

Read on. FW

I would suggest you view Roswell in the same light as the sociological impact on pare with the printing press or Roman coins. Both events shocked their respective societies to the core. Those events and several others had a destabilizing effect on the status quo. Rome demanded people fall into line and accept the new system under penalty of death. The people of Europe over two to three generations accepted the printing press. It improved their quality of life. But it was not easy. I think any revelation about ET's will be just as shocking for a lot of people. We have been conditioning the American public for 60 years to prepare then for such a revalation. A serious problem we have is those aspects of ET that contradict religion, or reveal the unpleasant fact at least some aliens are hostile.

In history, the one thing governments fear even above outright attack is uncertainy. Any government will go to any extreme to prevent disorder. Ours is no different.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
i've read this, and if it is true, its very upsetting. We are on a prison planet? when we die our soul is collected!!? i personally dont believe this.

you don't believe it because it says it is a work of fiction in the first few paragraphs.......and i believe them...nuff said

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

i have no idea what to believe in this field. There is so much info and dis info. To be honest with you i didnt even read that disclaimer when i read it and opened a thread about it a while back. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe I should have put, "I dont want to believe it" - I just dont think that the real story of Mankind is going to be in a book by Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy! I believe it to be too big of a revelation for her to be even let out of where the Alien was staying with that information about the entire world! At the rate our population is increasing, it seems an awful lot of aliens are currently being sent to our planet.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I find it best to just do the research and see what adds up both empirically and logically. If you run across sources that is good too, but always take everything with a grain of salt--ESSPECIALLY in ufology. It is possible, with much research to get a general probability based idea on what is going on..but there is always that chance you are COMPLETLY WRONG.

Do I think ETs exist and are visiting Earth? YES......Do I think there is a government cover-up? YES......Do I buy into everything I hear about the GFL, Yellowbook, JROD, Dulce, etc? NO.......Some of it yes I think is possible. But right now I think the focus should be to prove or disprove alien existence first, then we can get into or likely find out by default all the other details.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
sounds like complete BS to me.....since it contradicts pretty much everything from alien abduction accounts to other supposed insider accounts....complete fiction

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I have just only started reading this (page 66), although I have ‘heard’ this story before – but never with so much attention to ‘detail’.

I have noticed a plethora of inconsistencies thus far, such as – if these beings are pure ‘energy’ or souls – why do they need to inhabit a “doll,” and why do they need space ships if they can travel almost any distance they want with just a thought?
Wouldn’t it be more economic for them to not build space ships and produce doll bodies since they are so interested in “ORDER. POWER. FUTURE ALWAYS. CONTROL. GROW.”

Logically it makes no sense for an advanced creature made of energy to need ‘anything’ material.

So far it is a good science fiction story with lots of inconsistancies.

peace,
kroms33

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Why is there still people discussing this as if it was real?

The poster above stating

I have noticed a plethora of inconsistencies thus far, such as – if these beings are pure ‘energy’ or souls – why do they need to inhabit a “doll,” and why do they need space ships if they can travel almost any distance they want with just a thought?

I mean, please, is a really bad habbit not to read the disclamer o prologue on books, and more if its a book of this kind. It says its a work of FICTION

and STILL if you didnt read it, someone already said it on the second post on this first page.

I'm just waiting for someone to come here and say he doesnt believe its a work of fiction, "the editor must be a disinfo agent and this is the truth he feels connected to his heart and enlightment progression"

To discuss this is like someone post a script of star trek and start discussing the "inconsistency" on the technology babble.

I'm sorry, I dont mean to sound rude. Please excuse my english is not my first language.

But I think we ALL could use our energies in other post, and if not, dont talk about this as if it is true, when it is stated that its not, that just confuse young people or "susceptible believers"

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jskun

I think it is a little ambiguous and illogical to dismiss certain things without further research. Just because something may seem "ridiculous" by our limited understanding does not make it entirely false. Not saying it is true, just worth a look.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jskun

Who is discussing this as if it is real? I guess you didn't read my post.

I was posting it to those who DO believe it as I STATED: "So far it is a good science fiction story with lots of inconsistancies"

I think your going off the deep end a little bit... calm down, no need to panic... everything is OK!

I did read the disclaimer - which invalidates this fictional work even more.

Anyhow - this is a discussion forum... people state what they think and believe - I only was stating an observation of mine... I think you blew it way out of proportion.

peace,
kroms33

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Jskun

I think it is a little ambiguous and illogical to dismiss certain things without further research. Just because something may seem "ridiculous" by our limited understanding does not make it entirely false. Not saying it is true, just worth a look.

Right, but my problem with this whole book are the mass inconsistantcies... there are numerous ones... energy beings using nuclear weapons on other energy beings that can't be killed etc.

It isn't logical.

peace,
kroms33

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Autowrench:
I'm sorry to report, I too have come to this conclusion. The Planet is a science experiment. When we "die," we see a "light" to go into, and from there we are recycled back into human bodies again and again and again, over and over. I have come to believe the light is the trap, and I have also came across information of a space based computer that records every thought, action, and word we do, think, or say.

Some of us, and you know who you are, are going to break out this time, and break the machinery that runs the thing, setting us free for once and for all.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

You are right. I apologize, its just there have been some gullible frustating people, that are beyond my understanding. But, Im sorry.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Some of us, and you know who you are, are going to break out this time, and break the machinery that runs the thing, setting us free for once and for all.

indeed.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
At the end of the day, all aliens visiting Earth, including those at Roswell, come here for something. If they are not naturally inhabitants of the physical Universe, then they will very likely need a created material body in order to interact with the physical World, they most likely will know who we are as souls, they will know our history, and yes it will be a shock to us whatever that history may be.

The author said the book should be regarded as fiction simply to indemnify himself due to lack of proof for any of the topics discussed in the interview transcripts.

Someone in this thread said the USA has been grooming us for 60 years for revelation about UFOs. Poppycock! They have spent the last 60 years turning UFOs into every kind of fiction possible, in order to ridicule the topic and make us turn away from even discussing it. If the truth about UFOs is ever revealed a lot of the government and military are going to find themselves up to the neck in a lot of very nasty accusations... mass deception may be the very least of them.

I doubt that the power structure on Earth would ever countenance revelation of the truth.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hi UFO fans.

MANY of you did not read CAREFULY about the "false fiction" idea ! !

See in page 21 of the PDF book:
Read CAREFULY here:

No one, until now, knows that I was able to secretly retain copies
of the official interview transcripts.
My only request is that you do so in a way that will not
threaten your own life or well being, if possible.
If you were to incorporate these notes of my
experiences into a work of fiction, such as a novel, the
factual nature of the material could be easily dismissed
or discredited by any agency for whom "national security"
is used as a personal shield against scrutiny and justice.

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

well an example i want to use is astral travel. I dont know if anyone on this thread has studied this. I recently did this on accident and it was quite an event. I saw myself laying next to me, and i also saw another version of me from somewhere else, maybe me from another dimension? But this really proved to me we are soul first and physical second. Now when we travel astrally, we leave the shell we are in, and can go anywhere by thought, anywhere in the universe. So my question is why, when we are alive, can we travel astrally, but when we die we our caught by "soul catchers" as John Lear would say? Im not saying it doesnt happen, but why??

top topics

<<   2 >>

join