It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian regime claims French foreign minister admits to interference!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Iranian regime claims French foreign minister admits to interference!

www.jamejamonline.ir

Confess to the American and French interference in Iran Shvbhay

Political groups: the western states to support disturbances after presidential elections in Iran, although in recent days from the defendants in the sedition trial has been raised, but that Western officials to intervene in the disturbances can confess, subjects that will prove the Chaos outside our country is planning disrespecting.

French Embassy in Tehran from Paris, took command
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Please note: This is an Iranian regime website, and headline states that America and France confess to interference. (No they didn't).

Google translation: translate.google.com... tory_state0=

French Embassy in Tehran from Paris, took command

Half days after the speech Hillary Clinton, and he confessed to involvement in the disturbances of the American, French Foreign Minister acknowledged; Embassy in Tehran in this country for prosecution under the protection of demonstrators, was ordered from Paris. Klvtyld Race 24-year-old citizen of France company charges in the recent disturbances in Tehran and prepare a report for the Institute affiliated to France, arrested Saturday and accused in court trials in recent Shvbhay, has confessed to the storm and illegal presence in Tehran Myyafth the Institute for ambassadorial France Tehran is prepared report. This was the confession that Kouchner, the French Foreign Minister acknowledged support from the French disturbances in Iran, the French Embassy employee speech to verify. Thin Afshar, the Iranian Embassy employee France on Saturday, the French Embassy in one of the centers safe for the demonstrators recent disturbances was consider خKouchner said in conversation with the newspaper Lvparyzyn: Thin Afshar said that was correct.

For those of you who believe the regime and its claims that American, British, French and Israeli spies are causing the protests. I ask you to consider this piece of evidence if you truly are open-minded!

The regime is claiming that the French foreign minister has admitted to France's involvement in the protests. This is obviously not true and they have just made it up. Actually Kouchner said the opposite and that the claims were ridiculous!!!

Afshar is the French embassy worker who carried out nothing more than journalism of the protests.

www.france24.com...

The above link says that Kouchner said France opened its embassy doors as a humanitarian gesture, and that the 23 yr old French woman who has been charged was walking with the protestors, which is not a crime!

The piece of evidence used against the French woman in the kangaroo courts was an ordinary email saying how things were that she sent to her family back home! Not a crime is it to send an email? What are the regime going to do?? Ban Iranian's & embassy staff from sending emails??!!

Now after considering that proof that the regime are writing lies in their state media newspaper websites, because Kouchner has not admitted to interference because opening embassy doors is not interference, it is normal procedure in civilised society to open doors to the dying. And it shows the regime has a distorted view of reality...... Can you seriously say that the rest of their claims have any merit, that some of you believe in???

So it is irrelevant what you may believe she did or didn't do actually.... because the French foreign minister - Kouchner did not admit to interference, or rather not what we define as interference. Because this oppressive regime would call speaking the truth about their oppression and beatings as interference, which I would like to make clear a few times, that IT IS NOT!!!

I did start another thread on this, but I posted it before any sources were available to me so of course it was just dismissed. Can you really dismiss this so easily ATS people??!!

Now also read the whole translated version and you get the gist behind their mindset. The regime claims terrorists are living freely in London and Los Angelos. These are the Iranian dissidents that criticise the regime for its tyranny on radio, TV and newspaper and online. They are not terrorists.

The regime even shows fear of free speech by blaming every free speech radio/tv station that just speaks the truth about this regime.

And the regime even blame the US, Britain and France for software war, i.e. twitter, facebook comments which can be left by anybody in the world. They are even writing up indictments against these companies. Free speech does not bow down to oppressive doctrines!

Therefore I will say the regime are offering us the proof of their lies, and here this proof lies right in front of us!

This is the best proof that can be offered via the Internet, without meeting Iranian's yourself.

Please also note that the regime previously have been blaming different country's like this on different days: Saudi Arabia, Israel, UK, France, US, Italy. They don't even show any kind of consistency.

You can see from all of this that the regime viewpoint is extremely distorted from the truth, and therefore they lack credibility.

Their ridiculous nature should now be obvious even though western media seem oblivious to these facts.

The logical conclusion is that opposition Iranian's are organising this themselves as a whole, and the regime are desperately searching for a non-existent foreign organiser.

www.jamejamonline.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Please not the burning billboard with the picture of the supreme leader on it - Ayatollah Khamenei. That would have been unthinkable 3 months ago!

Also a blog with an insider's opinion on why the Islamic Republic Guard's Court (IRGC) and the Basij will not survive this. Note this part below is opinionated.

mikverbrugge.tumblr.com...

(see link for more)

Iran’s powers are at boiling point, Ahmadinejad and Khamenei are being deserted ever more :
- Conservative media publishes about horrors of rape, torture & murder…
- Motahari calling Taeb’s name for the first time, accusing him for atrocities.
- Katouzian demanding Moghadam’s head in paper & saying he (& deputies) bear responsibility for crimes against humanity.
- Commander of Sepah Army distanced himself from Head of Political Bureau.
- High ranking Police officers testifying against Basij/Ansari/IRGC Intel in writing & under oath to Khobregan…
- Grand Ayatollah Sistani said: “Trials are outright tyranny & shameful.”

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
More Propaghanda, anything that comes out of Iran nowadays, I take that with a pinch of salt.

Just shows how far the regime will go before they acually decide to take responsibility, for what has occured in Iran.

Until then, I will not believe anything that comes out of that country.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
More Propaghanda, anything that comes out of Iran nowadays, I take that with a pinch of salt.

Just shows how far the regime will go before they acually decide to take responsibility, for what has occured in Iran.

Until then, I will not believe anything that comes out of that country.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Laurauk]

Of course, that is why I posted this and provided this analysis. I have shown quite clearly that the regime is outright lying like a bad habit on its state media services. In fact I have proven it, and that the regime have lost the plot throwing around accusation after accusation, and I'm still waiting for the ATS members who have previously claimed CIA involvement all of the time on Iran threads without any evidence of that, to come forward and post.

This post was not intended to show otherwise, and those who already have made this realisation that regime propaganda is rife in everything they say won't need to be told this in an analysis this way. As they already understand what is really going on, and that this regime is so desperate that it will accuse anybody else before taking responsibility itself.

Unfortunately a large number of ATS members refuse to accept evidence which contradicts their beliefs in evil western plotters going out overthrowing the Iranian regime. And they need step-by-step analysis' to overcome their strong incorrect convictions.

I wonder if those who make such bold claims that Israel and the US are to blame have the guts to make a logical post here. Unless they are busy discussing threads on evil US government activities & evil Obama, and how best to take down their own US govt. etc etc etc. That has become the obsession on here, and people seem to have given up on searching for the truth in the middle east.

I would hope people reply about the issue from the title and the bold text in particular, and not just an irrelevant non-issue or ridiculous post and then disappear.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

That's just the thing. I can't take anything the gov o Iran says seriously anymore.

They have lost all credibility.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

That's just the thing. I can't take anything the gov o Iran says seriously anymore.

Yes!!!!!!!

YES YES !!!

That is my point entirely......

I want everybody to accept that they cannot be taken seriously, not one bit!

They throw accussation around without proof, and just because one of those agrees with many people's interpretations of evil CIA being involved everywhere, then they lap it up like dogs..... but I'm glad so far everybody has recognised that this regime is too ridiculous to take their word on anything!!

And it's ironic those who have critisiced my view all along are no longer around posting messages of criticism.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

Yes!!!!!!!

YES YES !!!

They throw accussation around without proof, and just because one of those agrees with many people's interpretations of evil CIA being involved everywhere, then they lap it up like dogs..... but I'm glad so far everybody has recognised that this regime is too ridiculous to take their word on anything!!

And it's ironic those who have critisiced my view all along are no longer around posting messages of criticism.

What is causing the stupidity in mankind that allows such blatant double standards? This mentality, that you are apparently unaware of, is as ridiculous as it is illogical. You seem to have concluded that Iran alone is to be held accountable for their dishonesty? That you have shown without doubt, Iran's political posturing and propaganda are not to be related to other governments seemingly equal deeds, but held as unique? Only Iran is to lose credibility from these common practices, while other governments practice of this is honorable? If that wasn't idiotic enough, their suspicions of CIA involvement are warranted, to say the very least!

Timeline - CIA involvement in Iran

It's no secret, in fact it is well DOCUMENTED, the CIA has been steadily involved in Iran's affairs since 1953. In 1953, the CIA led coup called Operation Ajax successfully overthrew the democratically elected government of Iran in order to install a pro western dictator in its place. Again, well documented historical fact. This CIA installed dictators bloody reign lasted 30 years, causing serious setbacks in the countries prosperity.

So, according to you, Iran is ridiculous and nothing they say should be taken seriously? The US however, despite their history and massive motive for doing it again, can lie and spread propaganda all they want without harm to their credibility? No matter what the US says or does, you willingly lap it up like a dog!

This is your logic? This makes perfect sense to you? I cannot make myself believe you are this dense? Nobody can be this thick-headed and nonsensical? Sense you can't be this simple minded, you must have an agenda! It's not ironic that people aren't debating you, there is simply nothing logical in your views to discuss. Your views are nothing more than senseless drivel.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerbst

Originally posted by john124

Yes!!!!!!!

YES YES !!!

What is causing the stupidity in mankind that allows such blatant double standards? This mentality, that you are apparently unaware of, is as ridiculous as it is illogical. You seem to have concluded that Iran alone is to be held accountable for their dishonesty? That you have shown without doubt, Iran's political posturing and propaganda are not to be related to other governments seemingly equal deeds, but held as unique? Only Iran is to lose credibility from these common practices, while other governments practice of this is honorable? If that wasn't idiotic enough, their suspicions of CIA involvement are warranted, to say the very least!

Timeline - CIA involvement in Iran

It's no secret, in fact it is well DOCUMENTED, the CIA has been steadily involved in Iran's affairs since 1953. In 1953, the CIA led coup called Operation Ajax successfully overthrew the democratically elected government of Iran in order to install a pro western dictator in its place. Again, well documented historical fact. This CIA installed dictators bloody reign lasted 30 years, causing serious setbacks in the countries prosperity.

So, according to you, Iran is ridiculous and nothing they say should be taken seriously? The US however, despite their history and massive motive for doing it again, can lie and spread propaganda all they want without harm to their credibility?

This is your logic? This makes perfect sense to you? I cannot make myself believe you are this dense? Nobody can be this thick-headed and nonsensical? Sense you can't be this simple minded, you must have an agenda! It's not ironic that people aren't debating you, there is simply nothing logical in your views to discuss. Your views are nothing more than senseless drivel.

Peace.

So you manage to attempt to insult somebody, and that's a reasonable method of debating is it for you? You are one of the reasons why the standards of ats has slipped. People like you sat in front of your computer who base their research entirely on the Internet instead of meeting people and talking to them will never get the full picture.

I said the Iranian regime's actions are ridiculous, not Iran. And fortunately I know a good deal of Iranian's who feel exactly the same.

This regime's propaganda is blatently lying about what the French foreign minister's said, and whilst not unique that doesn't mean we should disregard it altogether.

Are you going to compare this to western media incorrecly stating Ahmadinejad's speech of "wiping Israel off the map"? As Ahmadinejad said "vanished from the pages of time or eliminated from history". I'm sorry but these can all be interpreted the same.

This is not an argument about western misinterpretations or ignorance (on your part), this is about the regime's actions over the past 30 years. Iranian dissidents who have had to flee abroard from this regime with knowledge of this regime's despicable actions are not propaganda, and I know many personally, and that is where you lose your argument.

Whatever the west may exaggerate about Iran does not change these facts. And whatever propaganda you feel the west may be using does not change this regime's behaviour towards its own people. And this regime is using propaganda on a scale that is comparable to nazi propaganda.

You can't really build up knowledge on other country's based on previous US involvement alone, otherwise it leads you to outbursts which only embarrass yourself in the long run.

Also I'm not disputing past US actions in Iran. I'm showing how this regime's version of the truth is distorted. These words are there own, not CIA influenced. The regime's own actions have shown to anger their own people even more, and this is a typical Iranian person's point of view if you actually did your research.

Where is your evidence of CIA involvement apart from previous motives, or are you going to admit your arrogance?

My logic is based on facts, your so-called logic is based on conjecture.

This is how things are whether you like it or not.

I don't think many people in the west understand what is happening in Iran, therefore they don't have much to discuss in terms of posting, or have mistakenly thought it had gone away just because there are no large scale protests, and their media have stopped reporting in any detail. When in actual fact the opposition in still alive.

And I won't lower my standards to your silly name calling. I will just ignore your silly accusations.

No matter what the US says or does, you willingly lap it up like a dog!

Again I would like to say this has nothing to do with the US.

Whether you base your views on limited knowledge of Iran from US-Iran relations only and not on present experiences, or if you believe in the regime propaganda, you are still incorrect!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

Hold on a minute!

There I thought it was the UK, whom was getting the blame for all of this. Nice to know we are not the only one supposinlgy invovled.

Oh And I suppose the kiling of an innocent woman was the work of the CIA or Western Government also
That initself is complete lie and you know it!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Zerbst

Hold on a minute!

There I thought it was the UK, whom was getting the blame for all of this. Nice to know we are not the only one supposinlgy invovled.

Oh And I suppose the kiling of an innocent woman was the work of the CIA or Western Government also
That initself is complete lie and you know it!

The Iranian regime have tried to put the blame of Iranian protests on lots of different countries, depending on levels of criticism from those countries, or often from naming a street "Neda" in Italy's case.

This regime would blame santa claus before accepting responsibility for causing this mess of Iranian anger towards the regime's oppression.

In zerbst's mind it will always be the CIA even on the days the regime aren't blaming the CIA.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

First of all, I have not accused the CIA, or anyone else, of anything whatsoever. Nor am I comparing American and Iranian propaganda. All I did was point out the double standards in your illogical theorizing. If you're going to denounce legitimacy toward governments for lying and using propaganda, then you must denounce all governments. You claim that the Iranian government has no credibility due to their claims regarding statements made by the French foreign minister? The fact of the matter is that nobody can make this claim in absence of certain information.

You're using the failed method of closed world assumptions where you presume all that has not been proven true, is false. I use the logical open world assumption method that states all that has not been proven true, is unknown. The only thing you have exposed here is your lack of information, and your obvious agenda. You use this same twisted theorizing to condemn Iran, support the west and all while making false accusations towards me? You said, whatever the west may exaggerate about Iran does not change the fact that Iran is ridiculous for exaggerating about the west? Do you see the ignorance in your double standard here?

Then you claim it all based on facts, but what I am saying here is conjecture? You cannot expect anyone to take you seriously? And this is a classic example of your upside down world!

Whatever the west may exaggerate about Iran does not change these facts. And whatever propaganda you feel the west may be using does not change this regime's behaviour towards its own people. And this regime is using propaganda on a scale that is comparable to nazi propaganda.

You can't really build up knowledge on other country's based on previous US involvement alone, otherwise it leads you to outbursts which only embarrass yourself in the long run.

Also I'm not disputing past US actions in Iran. I'm showing how this regime's version of the truth is distorted. These words are there own, not CIA influenced. The regime's own actions have shown to anger their own people even more, and this is a typical Iranian person's point of view if you actually did your research.

Where is your evidence of CIA involvement apart from previous motives, or are you going to admit your arrogance?

My logic is based on facts, your so-called logic is based on conjecture.

This is how things are whether you like it or not.

I don't think many people in the west understand what is happening in Iran, therefore they don't have much to discuss in terms of posting, or have mistakenly thought it had gone away just because there are no large scale protests, and their media have stopped reporting in any detail. When in actual fact the opposition in still alive.

Whether you base your views on limited knowledge of Iran from US-Iran relations only and not on present experiences, or if you believe in the regime propaganda, you are still incorrect!

You just completely made all that up in your soft head. It's all your propaganda and this time it truly is ridiculous! Besides, I looked at your ATS history and confirmed your agenda here. You just love the war mongers of USA and Israel, while you spread nothing but venomous hate toward China, Russia, Iran, Venezuela and anything like it. You my friend are virtually transparent!

Peace.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zerbst
reply to post by john124

First of all, I have not accused the CIA, or anyone else, of anything whatsoever. Nor am I comparing American and Iranian propaganda. All I did was point out the double standards in your illogical theorizing. If you're going to denounce legitimacy toward governments for lying and using propaganda, then you must denounce all governments. You claim that the Iranian government has no credibility due to their claims regarding statements made by the French foreign minister? The fact of the matter is that nobody can make this claim in absence of certain information.

OK, so you cleared it up that you weren't implying the CIA were involved. On the other hand the regime have accused differerent organisations depending on the day of the week.

I will denounce Iranian regime propaganda because it is more harmful to their own people than any other propaganda I have seen and it is consistent lying that Iranian's have had to put up with for 30 years.

In the west you can read, watch or listen to any media you wish because of free speech. In Iran, you cannot.

Yes there may be other regimes in the world just as bad, I don't dispute that either.

If you cannot realise this simple fact then it's no surprise why you make incorrect accusations of double standards. If you cannot compare western media and Iranian media then you can hardly make a correct analysis of the situation. After all you brought up the argument of double-standards, yet don't wish to make accurate comparisons. Don't you think that's a little bit silly?

If we are to conclude that the occasional mistake printed in western media about Iran is comparatable to commonly found lies in regime newspapers, then we may as well conclude that everybody on planet earth are hypocrites! Even yourself!

Are you serious about the French minister's words not being known??!! The regime stated the newspaper he was supposed to have said he admitted to interference. And I checked that paper and every other source available, and he did not admit to interference, unless in the west we can accept journalism and free speech as interference.

You accuse me of an agenda, but you are the one either too lazy, inept or unwilling to do your own research. I understand the regime operates many Internet spies, but I didn't realise they operated spies with your standard of english & grammar.

You're using the failed method of closed world assumptions where you presume all that has not been proven true, is false. I use the logical open world assumption method that states all that has not been proven true, is unknown. The only thing you have exposed here is your lack of information, and your obvious agenda. You use this same twisted theorizing to condemn Iran, support the west and all while making false accusations towards me?

No I haven't, as I just said Kouchner did not say what the regime newspaper claimed in that particular French newspaper.

Of course I condemn this regime, not Iran, not Iranian people, but this regime. Is it so difficult for you to understand why? Why do you think most Iranian dissidents who cannot go back home hate this regime? Are you so short-sighted that you want other people to do the understanding for you? None of this has anything to do with the west.

You said, whatever the west may exaggerate about Iran does not change the fact that Iran is ridiculous for exaggerating about the west? Do you see the ignorance in your double standard here?

No because the regime propaganda and lies are incredulous. The western media often under reports what's going on because reporters aren't allowed inside Iran. In June western media were even reporting regime propaganda as relevant news at times. The regime invited these reporters into the country for the election, and as soon as things turned against the regime, and free speech didn't work in their favour, they kicked the reporters out.

Before the election the BBC often misunderstood Iran, for example, by stating that Iranian people were chanting "death to Israel", when in fact these weren't ordinary Iranian's, these were groups of people from the regime. This was due to ignorance atnthe by the BBC. Thankfully now that has been corrected.

In essence, if you really understood Iran, then you would realise that British media was often inadvertently reporting mis-information in favour of the regime until fairly recently. I remember many Sky breaking news bulletins beginning with statements that Press TV had announced, as though they were quoting a credible news source.

I'm British, and US media does not relate to me whatsoever.

None of my OP this has anything to do with the US or any western country. And there are no double-standards in my OP with relation to British media.

Then you claim it all based on facts, but what I am saying here is conjecture? You cannot expect anyone to take you seriously? And this is a classic example of your upside down world!

You just completely made all that up in your soft head. It's all your propaganda and this time it truly is ridiculous! Besides, I looked at your ATS history and confirmed your agenda here. You just love the war mongers of USA and Israel, while you spread nothing but venomous hate toward China, Russia, Iran, Venezuela and anything like it. You my friend are virtually transparent!

Peace.

Again... nothing to do with Israel & the US. You only confirmed that you attempted to distract me from the real issue - that is what my OP talks about.

Your distractive tactics is comparative to the effects of propaganda.

Why would I need to hide the fact that I accept the Georgian account of last years war? I haven't even spoken about China, except to mention their interests in Iranian resources. Venezuela??!!!
I wrote one post a short few lines long, which ended with "I don't know a great deal about South America".

I just made a thread which criticises the US right-wing groups, which is ironic because of what you just said!!
Although this has no relation to Iran.

I just speak the truth, I don't support one side or the other and I have no agenda. I just say it as it is.

This transparency is how ATS operates, anybody can read anyone else's posts, and nobody should have anything to hide.

You've demonstrated a lack of understanding on this thread, enough to conclude that your opinion here is invalid and worthless, which implies that you are utterly cluless!!

By attempting to change the issue only demonstrates your lack of resolve, and your lack of understanding. Most of what you say is completely irrelevant or incorrect.

It's no secret, in fact it is well DOCUMENTED, the CIA has been steadily involved in Iran's affairs since 1953.

Just to clarify, you said since 1953 after seeing it necessary to provide sources for past US interference, so yes this did seem like an argument for present interference. Since this thread has nothing to do with the CIA, you put forward a post containing a large section devoted to the CIA. Hmmm go figure!

The only mention of western intelligences are quotes of regime accusations, which cannot be taken seriously due to the exposure of lies many times over.

Just to conclude: I have not made any double standards in relation to British media and Iranian regime media. And Kouchner did not admit to interference in the French newspaper which the Iranian regime newspaper made accusations about.

If you cannot see that, then you are truely ignorant & incompotent.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

It seems ATS has become invaded with people like you who make attempts to distract others from the OP's comments with silly accusations, hoping they will respond to those instead of the real issues. And in return threads often become an irrelevant argument about something different to the actual point of the thread in the first place.

We have seen at least one thread discussing this problem, and I hope the standards of ATS improve otherwise it will soon become nothing more than a school playground.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
As usual Zerbst is correct.

Double hypocritical standards. The usual suspects always show up ready to pour some gasoline and indignation on things, sensationalize it to the extreme, feign some righteous indignation and pat each other on the back for their lack of actual knowledge or research.

I am surprised a couple of you don't have Iran being the real power behind the reason people are protesting the health care bill in America.

Global warming? Must be Iran.

People starving in Africa? Must be Iran.

Oh those demonstrations in London at the G-8...Iran!

Oh the Tea parties in America...Iran!

The ousted Honduran President...Iran!

Your spouse left you...Iran!

You got a speeding ticket...Iran

Well I ran out of silly things to make up and blame on Iran, I wonder how long it will take the usual suspects to figure out...no Americans don't really want to fight Iran for you.

Iran has had Western intelligence agencies trying to destabilize it for years. You can find out a lot about real technology by looking at patents.
You can find out about real intelligence efforts by looking at budgets!

I guess the I ran to Youtube crowd to get some sensationalized propganda to propogandize never actually runs to an actual library!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The exact same thing couldbe said with regards to others blaming the west for everything that happens inthe world!

Global Warming - Must be everyone elses faults, Iran has nothing to do with it!

People Starving in Africa - Everyone elses fauls, Iran has nothing to do with it!

Oh those G8 Demonstrations in London, Oh this was Everyone elses faults, Iran had nothing to do with it!

Tea Parties in America - Everyone elses faults, Iran had nothing to do with it.

The Housted Hondairan President, - Again everyone elses faults, Nothing to do with Iran!

Your spouse left you, Your fault not Irans!

You got a speeding ticket, everyone elses, faults, nothing to with Iran.

Do you see how ridiculous your statements are.

Your statements just proves how biased your views are.

If you want to take cheap shots at member here in ATS, go for it, I for one will not lower myself down to your level.

Have fun

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
As usual Zerbst is correct.

Double hypocritical standards. The usual suspects always show up ready to pour some gasoline and indignation on things, sensationalize it to the extreme, feign some righteous indignation and pat each other on the back for their lack of actual knowledge or research.

I am surprised a couple of you don't have Iran being the real power behind the reason people are protesting the health care bill in America.

Global warming? Must be Iran.

People starving in Africa? Must be Iran.

Oh those demonstrations in London at the G-8...Iran!

Oh the Tea parties in America...Iran!

The ousted Honduran President...Iran!

Your spouse left you...Iran!

You got a speeding ticket...Iran

Well I ran out of silly things to make up and blame on Iran, I wonder how long it will take the usual suspects to figure out...no Americans don't really want to fight Iran for you.

Iran has had Western intelligence agencies trying to destabilize it for years. You can find out a lot about real technology by looking at patents.
You can find out about real intelligence efforts by looking at budgets!

I guess the I ran to Youtube crowd to get some sensationalized propganda to propogandize never actually runs to an actual library!

I'm speechless at how shallow and pointless everything is that you just typed. If you can't contribute then don't bother.

What are you talking about.... I cannot understand where you find the motivation to speak utter garbage.

I saw a nice little analogy on ats the other day. It went - don't scrap with pigs as they don't mind getting dirty. That seems to apply well here.

Nobody is blaming Iran for everything. I blame the regime for its despicable actions towards its own people, and rightfully so.

This is about the Iranian people and the respect they deserve, not about Israel, US, not even about Britain. And it's not about anybody wanting war.

It's about this regime's actions to make failed attempts to discredit everyone else apart from themselves, when in fact that is all they are inadvertently doing is digging themselves into an even bigger hole which Iranian people will use to their advantage to remove this regime, as intelligent folks can see through their deception. Fortunately they've lived under this regime long enough to make those realisations.

You show exactly the typical clueless person's point of view by thinking just because somebody criticises the regime that means they want war. To have that view can only mean you know nothing about the country than previous US involvements.

If you have your so-called evidence from a library then you are free to post it here or provide the links. But I expect this will be figures from budget reports and you can provide nothing more than speculation based on motives and past involvements. Which is nothing concrete from the streets of Tehran which we have from Iranian's visiting their families abroad. They can also recognise parts of Tehran from the Youtube videos.

Knowledge on current undocumented events is best accumulated by talking to the people that were there, not by looking in the library or hiding behind your computer pretending you know it all because you read it somewhere on an anti-CIA propaganda website. And remember I am not disputing past US involvement.

If the CIA knowledge you think you have accumulated is in the fashion that 9/11 truthers and Obama-truthers write about, then you will have bought into conjecture that became twisted into a believers own reality, that forwarded itself into further naive believers.

The irony is that in many cases, the believers in those conspiracy theories will have fallen for Iranian regime propaganda or used it to supplement their conjecture with nothing more than a sandcastle foundation.

Have you ever actually considered that this has nothing to do with anybody apart from Iranian's, and that at the very least they deserve acknowledgments of their struggle, rather than this petty bickering that you lower yourself down to which is quite frankly absolutely pathetic!

British media does not blame alternate countries on a daily basis for our problems, and we don't blame Iran. Iran blames a number of countries for a problem which is homegrown and created by their own actions sometimes intentionally and other times unintentionally, and these alternate almost daily, with silly & untrue accusations towards the french foreign minister being the latest one. Does that happen in British media?? No, it doesn't. So there are no double-standards to point this out whatsoever!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

There are so many regimes throughout the world that violate human rights (including Israel and the United States and Great Britan).

Yet it's always the regime that Israel or the U.K. or the U.S. wants to go to war with next that always gets the attention.

People in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones you know.

I am of the oppinion if we concentrated on cleaning up our own backyard here in the U.S. we would be a lot better off for it and so would be the rest of the world.

But the imperialist, brainwashed, often paid for schills of the Military/Industrial complex have to have something to vent their repressed frustration over their own ability to be happy and loved in life.

So you pick a target, any target, that your programers want you to target and work yourself up into these silly states of false indignation and rightousness, like the United States, the. U.K., and Israel doesn't have enough cold blooded blood on their hands already from their endless greed and lust for expansion and dominance.

Some people are more sensible than that.

You should stop picking on Iran and start picking on your Nanny state that programs and brainwashes you into making everyone else's problems that you can't solve, your pretend problems, that your factless rants can't solve, to distract you from solving the fact that you live in a Nanny State, a war mongering imperialistic one at that!

I would be mad at your own government not Irans.

But then again I am capable of independent thought and reflection.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by john124

There are so many regimes throughout the world that violate human rights (including Israel and the United States and Great Britan).

Yet it's always the regime that Israel or the U.K. or the U.S. wants to go to war with next that always gets the attention.

You are free to criticise whatever you want about the British govt. We actually have freedom of speech in Britain, unlike in Iran where you risk detainment, torture & sham trials. Therefore this regime deserves more criticism.

This has nothing to do with the west anyway, and it is not my fault that you feel the west wants to go to war with Iran.

None of what you are saying changes the fact that there is plentiful of evidence from non-western sources that correlate the brutal practices of this regime over the past 30 years.

People in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones you know.

I am of the oppinion if we concentrated on cleaning up our own backyard here in the U.S. we would be a lot better off for it and so would be the rest of the world.

But the imperialist, brainwashed, often paid for schills of the Military/Industrial complex have to have something to vent their repressed frustration over their own ability to be happy and loved in life.

That may be your view, and that's fine you can have your opinion about that.

So you pick a target, any target, that your programers want you to target and work yourself up into these silly states of false indignation and rightousness, like the United States, the. U.K., and Israel doesn't have enough cold blooded blood on their hands already from their endless greed and lust for expansion and dominance.

Some people are more sensible than that.

That's simply not true. You've become so paranoid that you cannot let yourself go in search for the truth. You blame your govt. for everything.

You assume I'm basing my view on western media sources saying we should be against this regime, but actually my views are based on Iranian dissidents point of view who have been against this regime because of its actions towards them for a long time.

I can be against this regime without wanting to bomb it. If Israel bombed Iran tomorrow I would condemn Israel for its actions.

This is the Iranian people's fight, nobody else's. And you not only disrepect those who are knowledgable about the current situation, but also all Iranian's who have sacrificed themselves in order for the regime to eventually fall.

I have talked to many Iranian's who have first hand accounts of the protests, and what the basij are capable of.

This fight has nothing to do with the US, and you are an embarrassment to ats and your nation if you think this is all a ploy to gain your sympathy. Iranian's are more bothered about making sure Iran becomes a free secular state, rather than changing an ignorant's opinion. They want your support, but they also want respect just like anybody else.

It's ironic that you think this is all about "you" and how you think your govt. is persecuting you using innocents, rather than what is actually happening on the other side of the planet. Do you try and turn every issue into a "poor little American" sentiment?

You should stop picking on Iran and start picking on your Nanny state that programs and brainwashes you into making everyone else's problems that you can't solve, your pretend problems, that your factless rants can't solve, to distract you from solving the fact that you live in a Nanny State, a war mongering imperialistic one at that!

I would be mad at your own government not Irans.

But then again I am capable of independent thought and reflection.

Who says I don't have criticism for my own govt. as well. At least I'm allowed to criticise the British govt. without risking arrest, unlike in Iran. Your words sound like you have ingested an unintelligent lunatics opinion - a complete opposite to the warmongering elites of the US, but still as extreme the other way.

I have never claimed Britain to be free of problems, and at least I can recognise more than my own backyard!

Does the fact that you have to concentrate on issues other than Iran in its present state not only prove that you lack any knowledge of the country in its present state, but also that you are blinded by anger towards your own government?!!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Funny, funny, funny! I saw how that British free speech works during the G-8 at the climate camp. Get all the free speakers in one spot first, wait patiently then hit women, and little old men with a phlanx attack of hard batons!

You are free to speak on line wired to your machine on behalf of the corporate industrial complex.

Iranian dissidents, have you ever been to Iran recently? Or are your Iranian dissidents the same kind of concerned 'Americans' sitting in Tel Aviv pretending to be concerned Americans while they promote the bombing of innocent women and children in dispraportianate reprisals.

Do you even understand Iranian history or politics, or just acting out your fantasies of false moral superiority based off of political rhetoric you hear on line?

Iranian dissidents! Laugh out loud, in the Western War Mongering Military Industrial and Intelligence Complexes...todays disident and freedom fighter, is tomorrows Taliban and El Queda when they fail to sign on the dotted line for Royal Dutch Shell or Exxon!

You are being manipulated, you live in a big brother police state that has every square inch of your country under constant video and audio surveilence and teaches you to rat each other out for a few dollars.

If you actually even knew what freedom was you would be fighting for your own first!

This is a little sick game your government and the corporations teach you to play called "I am better than them" "I sure do have it good here in comparison"

It's like saying Thank Heavens I am on the Andrea Dorea and not the Titanic!

Funny, funny, funny, thanks!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join