It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am A 911 Debunker and I Quit!!! No Evidence to Support Offical Story.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hi, I am a 911 debunker. I debunk wild 911 theories and used to support the official story many years ago until i researched all aspects of 9/11 before and after. I was supporting a story that was based on lies with no evidence. I do not want the blood of millions on my hands.

I quit.

There is no proof to support the official story that some "cavemen" slipped through the world's most expensive defense system.

I hope that most of you employed to do this and others in the USAF give up. Its going to backfire hard on you. As I am told.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

I'm glad you quit.

We only need debunkers that know what they are talking about, seems to me as if you didn't know nothing about anything.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

You know the old saying, "winners never quit, and quit-rs never win". What exactly are you quiting, convincing yourself or others about 9/11?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I hope that most of you employed to do this and others in the USAF give up. Its going to backfire hard on you. As I am told.

I am glad you are making the right and moral choice... in the face of so many holes in the official story.. It is the right thing to do.. Congratulations and god bless you for making the right choice. Flag and star this thread so we can get the word out to other employed debunkers..

[edit on 11-8-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Looking through the OP's previous posts I would hardly call your point of view as that of a debunker.

Take this post for example. Not exactly trying to debunk the missile theory here are you?

So what was the purpose of this thread?

Poor.

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012
The debunkers or as I like to call them, the terrorists find themselves 6 feet under when trying to prove flight 93 a( boeing 757) crashed in Shanksville on 911. When all the evidence (real evidence and not wally miller) points to a military exercise taking place over shanksville.

The crater is most likely a cruise missile or bomb crater.

FLight 93 and Building 7 destroy the official story.

Also, there was a planned airliner crash exercise planned on 911. I guess they didnt call that one off either.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
its obvious the op would have never used the same s\n for his debunking... come on now .. if the op could show us which s\n he used for debunking we can definitely back this up

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You want some real key evidence? How about this. The pentagon is surrounded by cameras right? They must have more cameras than a Walmart supercenter on that building. If they do, how come they only released ONE angle of film? And in that one angle there is only a few frames that shows what might be a plane hitting the pentagon. Why? And then there are the stories of the FBI rounding up the video film of nearby gas stations etc etc... Nice avatar by the way.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by shinjiikari2839

Good for you OP. Star, and flag.

I have to agree with the post I'm responding too; where is all the video footage?

Show me the footage, and I'll stop questioning..........as much.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Now don't go start talkin about hologram planes and stuff!

Stick with NORAD standing down!

Nice to see another open their eyes

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Riiiiiiiiight. You were a "paid" debunker.

Sorry, I call BS, because I've seen several of your posts on here, and they were all in support of a 9/11 conspiracy.

My guess is this is all BS, and you are playing a game to try and promote some theory or something. I don't buy it, buddy.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Yeah!!!!

And why did the thread go under close supervision after the fist reply?!?!?!

And why you not answering any of our posts!?!?

RIOT!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by absconditussapientia

And why did the thread go under close supervision after the fist reply?!?!?!

Sir/Madam, the entire "9/11" forum has the flashing yellow banner under every thread!!!

It is not, I repeat NOT specific to this thread alone.

But, thanks for noticing!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Sorry, just two week old at ATS, still learning the ropes, but everyday I learn something new. Thanks for looking out.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by absconditussapientia

No apologies, it's all good!!!

This subject is full of emotion, and it gets people into trouble. "Manners and decorum", as a motto, and you'll have no problemo!!!

(Hint: I ain't a perfect angel, at least not in the past!!!)

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Cavemen? Really? Do you have any idea who is officially claimed to be behind the attacks. Do you realize the well educated and wealthy Arab 's pumping money in to Islamic aid organizations funneled millions toward the organized groups of men that pulled this off.(call them al Qaeda if you want. They've fought the Russians, bombed multiple US embassies, US Navy Ships, ran countless slaughter ops in from Sudan, and been responsible for numerous other things.

Read Through Our Enemies' Eyes: Osama Bin Laden, Radical Islam & the Future of America

Cavemen.....haha, that just show how much research you've really done.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Not that it has to do with being a debunker or not, but a true advocate of truth will employ a number of debunking tactics to their research in order to eventually weed through the mis-info (holographic planes), dis-info (planes hit the Pentagon and Shanksville, and there is a lot of missing or misplaced evidence) and lies (NORAD accidentally failed). To not do so would most certainly produce nothing but compliance to subjective and circumstantial evidence, that has the ability to ring true and lead interested parties away from the truth - as it has done so vigilantly in the past and continues to do in the present.

But from what I see, debunking is as much of a religion as being too open to everything you hear, so more power to ya either way.

Star/Flag

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Guys, come one...

No one said he was a 'paid' 9/11 debunker...
Where are you getting that from?
Seems to me that your jumping on the OP for no reason...

Bully all you like, but its clear that the OP is simply stating that he's changed his views regarding 9/11... he used to believe the official story and argued for it, now he doesn't... which is a good thing...

Are you people looking for reasons to pick on people online???

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Odessy]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Meh.. I disregard out of hand, the opinion of anyone who spouts of gibberish like "caveman" in his post. Obviously has not actually done any real research on these cells, and most specifically this very well funded one. caveman.. lmao.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Really? It seems like there's more evidence to support the idea of an organization (whom we supplied weapons to in order to defeat the Soviets) from the Middle East did indeed attack us.

There's really no solid evidence to prove otherwise...just a bunch of theories that don't connect.

In other words...a wild goose chase. But hey, it makes the special people of ATS feel important to "investigate."

And by investigate, I mean by looking on youtube for evidence.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I to do not understand why people are attacking or picking on him.

Your journey has just started my friend. Next you should start to research 'Prescott Bush' and see where that leads you...

And I used to be in that debunking camp but once I looked at all of the evidence and video from that day and what lead up to this event the common sense bell said - what the hell is going on here? - It's hard to believe the government would participate or cordinate with other governments to pull this attack off but once you start reading their military tactics, game plans and declassified reports you will quickly come to another conclusion.

I have said this before on this site but another good eye opener is the book 'propoganda' put out by the CIA in the 1960's about using TV as a brainwashing tool.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by epete22]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join