It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who estimates 2 billion people to be infected by H1N1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The WHO has estimated that 2 billion people, or one in three of the world's population, will have been infected by the virus by the end of the pandemic.

online.wsj.com...

This was in an article that claimed Inovio Biomedical Corp. (INO) jumped 30% in premarket trading as they "made a deal" with National Institute of Health.

Are the vaccine companies coming to the rescue, or salivating at making a ton of money?

There sure was a lot of motivation to create an epidemic.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Wow even at a 1% death rate which is much lower than what it was a few months ago when the virus was picking up speed, That is 20 Million dying from the virus by the end of the pandemic.. Now if that jumps back up to a 7% death rate like it was for a while, that 140 Million people.

Definatly spooky stuff.

All so someone can make some cash.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Star, and Flag.

I heard the vaccine test groups right now are getting placebo's. I have no proof, but considering all the information out, I believe it.

Yep, they're going to drum the numbers up, and I'm sure unleash some nasty stuff to scare people into compliance.

Good Find

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
WHO lost all credibility along time ago, so why should we believe them now? This is just beating the provebeal dead horse known as the swine flu. Give it a rest WHO, and just admit you made a mistake.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Swine flu outbreak recalls 1976 Fort Dix case

President Gerald Ford is inoculated on Oct. 14, 1976 as part of the "Roll Up Your Sleeves, America" campaign following an outbreak of swine flu in Fort Dix, N.J. that left a young recruit dead. (Via doctorzebra.com)

1976 swine flu outbreak at a glance

* In 1976, hundreds of soldiers at Fort Dix army base in New Jersey became infected with a form of swine flu. One man died.

* Fearing a repeat of the 1918 bird flu outbreak that killed 675,000 people, President Gerald Ford ordered a nationwide vaccination program. About 40 million Americans were vaccinated.

* The program was stopped after more than 500 Americans developed a severe paralyzing nerve disease as a result of the vaccinations. Thirty people died. (!!!!!!!!!!!!) *Exclamations for Emphasis*

The handling of the 1976 case is now seen as a public health debacle, Shari Roan writes in the Los Angeles Times. And that was close to the view at the time, as well, as evidenced by these vintage Time magazine articles here and here.

weblogs.amny.com...

------------------
Having dealt with Fort Dix, NJ when I was in the Army, I can certainly attest to how this went down. That place is a joke.. They field a lot of injured/ill soldiers and I'll tell ya, if you ever plan on being a soldier and receiving care at Fort Dix Army Medical, your ass best be prepared. You dream it up, they've probably done it.

new topics

top topics

join